Review of Paperleads

Paperleads reviews

Tel: 844-896-7300

markh328
7/11/17

These Peoples are operating from Pakistan , they are looters their own peoples , hire cheap writers and also looted their salaries , just stay away from these type of poeples , i know alot of his internal Employers , they are only making their Own Property and buisness in Country and looting you .

rebeccam114
11/13/16

Before ordering a paper from this company I was on Live chat with them and specifically asked them if they had a specific book. I provided them with the ISBN number and they said that they actually had that book in their library. I was trying to avoid having to scan 220 pages of a book to send it to them. After I paid and gave them the information they then email me and inform me that they do not have that book and that I would have to send them the pages they would need in order to complete my order. I immediately emailed them and requested my money back and we went back and forth for a few days and they informed me that they would not be able to return my money. PEOPLE DO NOT USE THEM!! THEY ARE NOT A LEGIT COMPANY AND ARE VERY SKETCY

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM

clarenceb33
8/16/16

I paid these people $95 to write a paper. I provided them with all the necessary information to write the paper however they did not use the information that I submitted. They wrote a paper clearly on a topic that I did not request or did not need. Call to complain and was told to submit for a rewrite and would get it within 24 hours and that did not happen. I finally did get the rewrite two days later nothing had changed. After several emails with this group, we agreed to me receiving 50% of my funds back. However, that was two months ago and have not heard from them since. No response to emails at all. Do not waste your time with this company their completely incompetent and are scamming people for money. The last email I received from them told me that my refund was being processed that was on July 7. I am still waiting on that money. I would not use these guys if they were for free the worst service provider I have ever dealt with.

Questions? Get answers from the Paperleads staff and other customers.

Paperleads?