Review of Paperhelp.org

support@paperhelp.org

19 reviews with 4 stars

nadian11
11/22/18

It was my first experience with paper help and so far my satisfaction level is 100%. The most outstanding quality of their content is being plagiarism free that makes it more unique among the work of my fellows. Their diction and expression is quite sublime.

robertv173
6/1/18

I didn't have a problem with papers quality - it is fine (I think the best paper is your own, so for a different person it is a decent essay). But one time I had a serious delay. Support was nice, they offered me a discount code, so next time I placed my order early and get my paper in time.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Robert!

I am so sorry that you've experienced the delay with your order #456456488. And I am thankful that it doesn't stopped you from ordering with us again. I can assure you that this unfortunate situation will never happen again.

Hope to hear from you soon.

lizziek4
10/11/17

I'm a photographer at heart and with all the sessions I've been getting in lucky to say I'm making a living off of it. But by the time I realized my passion and that it could actually make me enough money I was already half way through my degree and I don't like quitting half way. I've already put so much effort into it. But sometimes we just get such POINTLESS assignments! And with a job I love, I really don't want to be wasting my life on them. These guys take care of them. I don't expect to get full marks on the papers I submit cause obviously the writer didn't go to class with me and doesn't know the whole picture, but they get it done and make changes when needed. I guess satisfaction has a lot to do with initial expectations.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Lizzie!

Thank you for your feedback. Your last order was 259980851, right? We’re glad to help you again and again. And to get the next assignment done, here’s your 10% off the next order. It must be at least $30. The discount code - 4Review - is valid till the end of November.

Stay in touch!

tibaltm
9/1/16

And here it is - one of the most popular sites ever. It suprised me a lot with its quick work and friendly customer support. I order a lot of essays here and I can say that it works!

lynnb76
7/30/16

As an engineering student, most of my time is usually spent on projects, time consuming labs, and working 2 or 3 jobs during an 18 credit-hour semester. Paperhelp.org has helped me since March 2015 in getting major grades in for gen. ed. classes that I just didn't have the time to complete. They are very friendly, and have communicated with me whenever something was needed, or if there was a price change. There really are no surprises, and they have been a very reliable source.

Tip for consumers: If you're a first time user, there's usually some type of deal going on. Also, I think it's VERY important to clearly communicate your expectations.

angelam110
5/24/16

Had an experience with at least three writing services of the kind. Must say that this one turned out to be the most reliable out of others that I've used in terms of payment processing and client support. Needed one revision after I got the first paper. Upon my request it was fixed within an hour or so. Nice place.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Angela! Thank you so much for your feedback. Yes, you're right, you've already got three approved orders with us. We are so happy that you are satisfied with our services. Also, we are glad to complete any other writing assignment for you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

johng335
5/11/16

Just gone through the reviews about paperhelp.org. Much of them say the service is fraud but taking into consideration the replies given by the company, it becomes clear that the service is adequate and reliable as for their help after cooperation. Some of people's reviews seem absolutely unreal. Who knows. I can see that sometimes these guys do not provide really classy service, though they care and try to help as much as possible to leave their client satisfied with the result. I'll try the service and then leave my feedback here.

P.S. Since I didn't try the service I can't rate it. However, it is required and I will put 4 stars.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear John! Thank you so much for your trust and so rational opinion. Now I can see your first order in progress with us. Hope to receive another feedback from you after the paper for you is completed. Thank you!

miab9
4/26/16

What I can say... satisfied with my paper. However, I think I could write the same piece of paper myself. It's just a matter of time. Must confess that my expectations were so high just because I believed professional services to write like no one of the students can't. In the end I got good enough work and it made me happy. paperhelp.org is a good service to rely on when you do not have time to write your 20 pages in just a week.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Thank you Mia for your feedback! It's so nice to us to know you are satisfied with your paper. Hope to be helpful for you again.

amberl48
3/29/16

Ordered a presentation on business: asked to create text and pick the pictures for the slides. In general I'm more than satisfied with work but I had to send for 1 revision because I wanted to change one of the slides. I find it normal when not everything can be done perfectly well and as I want it to be from the very first time, beside the authors are not wizards or something. That's why I put 4 stars, however the writer is still a good one.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Amber! Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so glad you are satisfied with your presentation. And thank you one more time for understanding! It means so much to our writers. Hope to make you happy with your orders in the near future!

mathewg9
3/18/16

the service is very reliable which is seen by their work and the products they deliver. always available. but sometimes i need at least 1 revision and my deadline doesn't always allow me to wait for the paper after revision. all the rest is good for me.

Tip for consumers: Order in advance to have time and check if the paper is 100% done to your specification and send for revision if necessary cause revision requires separate deadline.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Mathew! Thank you for your trust and for taking time to leave your nice feedback about us and your tip for other customers. our writers are always glad to get orders from you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
hilaryp1
3/14/16

I've had my share of scam website, but PaperHelp really deserves a good feedback. Sure, they were a couple of hours late with the revision of the paper, but even the first version that the writer delivered to me wasn't that bad. I knew I wasn't going to get enough time to do that 10 page research paper, so I ordered in advance with an email offer discount and the price turned out pretty good. Overall, satisfied.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Hilary! We are so glad you are happy with our service and for using our special offers from emails. Hope you will trust us to prepare many more papers for you in the future. Keep in touch!

lillyf1
3/3/16

This web site was really helpful, they made me argumentative and narrative essays. I got excellent grades (although at first my supervisor was suspicious, but I handled it). Now I'm afraid that I won't be writing any of my papers myself cause I won't be able to reach their level. But that's OK till I'm getting good grades.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Lily! We are so glad you are happy with your essays. Wishing you only the best grades in the future. Keep in touch!

curtisa13
1/13/16

Time was almost catching upon me and my research paper was unedited. It took the intervention of professional editors at literaturereviewhelp.com for me to submit my paper already edited in time. I highly recommend them for all your custom writing needs

elizabetho26
5/20/15

This guys consider all your requirements and edit not very fast but correctly.

mitchellt5
5/12/15

Thank you for writing essay for me in the short term (only 1 day), it is ok in general but needs some edit. Though it is ok too, cause I never was strong in writing, so my tutor may suspect me in something. I liked that you considered everything that was required.

raymondw17
4/21/15

Some of the papers I bought from other services have been plagiarized, so I always double check now. With Paper Help, the uniqueness of documents has always been 100%! I also love the logic and structure of their writing they are always to the point! Thanks!

oliverw16
4/4/15

Really provided me with a great deal of help in assignment and got a good pass.

jamesw168
3/25/15

Nice people to deal with! They keep their promises and do more than you expect, like that early delivery of my paper! No revisions were ever needed because everything was done perfectly!

romanticf
7/22/14

I'm really bad with choosing the right words to use. Usually I say something insulting instead of what was intended to. I don't know why I never thought of using someone's help in editing my works, because my bad skills almost cost me a year of college. My life could be easier, but, sadly, it wasn't. Thnx to paperhelp.org. You guys made it easier

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your request. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org directly. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Mike! Sure, our website is absolutely legit. We work with both our customers and writers on legal basis. Also, everything is totally confidential with us. Our writers prepare each and every paper from scratch and check it for any coincidences with WebCheck plagiarism checker before you receive it.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Charmaine! Yes, we do write any type of assignment for students, including essays, research papers, dissertations, reviews, problem solving, presentations and poetry as well. If you need our professional help, we will be glad to assist you 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063, via email support@paperhelp.org or place your order through the order form on the website. Alan, Customer Care Manager Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Paperhelp.org