Review of Paperhelp.org

support@paperhelp.org

89 reviews with 1 star

marshalla23
6/12/19

Avoid this company at all costs. I ordered a creative history essay and what I got was a story based in the year 261 with one lazy citation thrown in that looks like it was written by someone that english is their second language. 40% of the grade was to come from the stories basis in history with citations and what I got was one lazy citation thrown in. They claimed my instructions were unclear but even if that was true that doesn't change the quality of paper they gave me was horrible.

Support was completely unhelpful and said I would have to pay another $60 to get the essay rewritten and that the writer that wrote me a $#*! essay was busy with other jobs. Stay away at all costs I will be filing a complaint with my bank and seeing what other actions I can take.

moazm1
11/17/18

It is literally the worst service I ever had online. Their writers are not professional in the field, the even lack proper English writing. They don't follow the process posted and their replies are so mean and very unprofessional.

Don't waste your time and money.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Moaz!

I’m so sorry that you were not satisfied with the service. I've checked your order ID and I see that we are in the revision process of your paper (based on your feedback). We will answer you ASAP.

I want to apologize again for the situation occurred, we will find the best resolution of your case.

elizabetht185
11/11/18

This is the worst writing service! I payed $700 for a paper and ended up getting ripped off. I uploaded a rubric, with an example paper and the writer still couldn't get it right. The clarity was horrendous! I had to call support to try to find out who wrote the paper because it looked like an 8th grader did. I had the paper revised, and the writer resubmits the paper with NOTHING revised. I ended up calling support to put the complaint in and the writer barely did anything. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!! Costumer service was absolutely horrible. They are very rude and care about nothing you have to say,once you give them your money forget it you lost. I was literally assed out of $700 and no paper! The paper sounds so horrible, I can not even submit it. If someone is thinking about using paper help, leave me a message. I will gladly send you the $#*!ty paper they charged me 700$ for so you will know what I mean.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Elizabeth!

We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with your paper - we appreciate any feedback about our service. I found your order ID 281452482 and I see that you were satisfied with the originally provided paper and only a few amendments were required. I regret to hear that future revisions didn't help to improve the quality of the assignment, however, due to the fact that the order was approved, we couldn't issue a full refund. Still, we admitted that the assignment was not written in a quality that corresponds to the University academic level and we compensated you the difference between College and University academic level ($100).

We apologize again for any inconvenience caused by this isolated incident and hope that it will not deter you from ordering with PaperHelp in the future.

albertb115
9/25/18

Gave them all the instructions and information, written work was so bad I couldn't use it, had charts with simple maths that were completely wrong, so embarrassed when my results arrived. When you ask them to fix it, they just ask for more money for work they have already quoted. Super unhappy with their quality and customer service. Be prepared you will lose money, time and receive a bad grade! SMNT

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Albert!

We are so sorry that you were not satisfied with your order #276495403. We offer 3 free revisions to all of our clients, but due to our policy you must claim for it for 7 days max. I see, that you used 2 free revisions and approved your order at August, 13th. After that you asked for a third revision at September, 25th, and this is just too late to deliver it to you for free.
We want to apologize for this inconvenient situation and we are very happy to see, that this hasn't stopped you from ordering with us again!
Also we want to offer you 10% discount code for one order over $30 - PHFall. This code is valid till the end of the October.
Thank you and have a nice day!

alic2344
4/25/18

I did order a paper for my Ethics class. I submitted a specific number of instructions and I even gave the material from the class book. I ended up receiving an F. The teacher said the paper is a transcript of the book so I sent it back for a review and they supposed to correct it, I submitted again still got an F. This writer what he did was copy paste fragments of the textbook, did not follow any of the instructions provided. I did order in the past which was ok but this time it did not work, so I guess is just matter of luck but be prepared you will lose money and time and receive a bad grade!

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Ali!

Thank you for your feedback. Wish we could get more feedbacks from you on your orders. I found your order on Ethics – 267259592. I can see that you then placed another one to revise the first one. The writer changed 25% of the paper but you haven’t left any comments that you were not satisfied with anything.
I feel so sorry that you were silent about it all. You can still leave your comments for us and for our writer. This will help us learn your initial expectations and understand our clients better. Thank you!

Hope to hear from you.

amarpritk
3/14/18

i placed order like 5-6 times and all the times, they did not deliver it on time as well as the quality paper.i had to give it for revison atleast 7-8 times to get my prfect paper but no ... you willl never ever get a quality paper from them. Waste of money, time and efforts, because they dont care. My paper is due at the moment,andthey are telling me to waiting like 2 hours? like hoe could they? Should i tell my instructor that paperhelp is facing some troubles?? dont ever use this website and will not recommend anyone.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Amarprit!

Could you please provide me with at least one order number you placed with us? I'll be so grateful because there seem to be none placed by anyone with a name Amarprit. Maybe you simply confused the name of the company while writing your feedback or registered by another nickname. In any case, I feel so sorry that you had a bad experience with a writing service and I’ll waiting for your reply with your order number.

leeleem1
12/7/17

If this writing was done by a person, and not by a machine that randomly generated a bunch of nonsense sentences, then this person urgently needs to take some classes to learn how to write better.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Leelee! I’m so sorry if you were not fully satisfied with the service. I wish I could see the writer’s work and decide on its quality. I will be so grateful if you send us your order number(-s) – use email feedbackmanager@paperhelp.org When the order is checked, we’ll contact you to find the most beneficial way out.

Hope to hear from you again.

tonyah30
12/6/17

This company took my money and gave me back a paper, late, that did not follow the directions at all. It is very obvious that they do not speak English, right correct English grammar, or know much about any of this subject they write about. I went through a few revisions and because my paper was due I told them I was not excepting it, however, they would not even give me anything until I did. It is a circle jerk this company took my money and gave me back a paper, late, that did not follow the directions at all. It is very obvious that they do not speak English, right correct English grammar, or know much about any of this subject they write about. I went through a few revisions and because my paper was due I told them I was not excepting it, however, they would not even give me anything until I did. It is a circle jerk Operation that does not stand by their 100% guarantee policy. In fact, there is no way to actually get your money back if you were not satisfied because they require you to let them revise it, and then if you look at their policy, when they revise it you are basically approving the paper. Its craziness and I would never let them steal your money.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Tonya!

Could you please specify your order number? I’ll do my best to check it and take the actions to find a way out of the situation occurred.

noneyab6
12/3/17

My paper was due within 24 hours, it took them an additional 12 hours to complete the paper and when I finally receive it, it was not exactly what I asked for. They are not recommended for college papers, matter of fact don't even waste your time. I asked for a partial refund because I understand that the writer at-least made an effort (although they written me a low-quality paper)...the customer service representative had the nerve to tell me "under our policy, we can not provide you with a refund" smh, when it says money back guarantee at the bottom of the page. I WARN YOU TO LOOK ELSEWHERE

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear NoneYa, hi there!

I’m so sorry if you were disappointed. And I wish so much to see and check your order. Could you please provide it?

You’re right, we do have Money back guarantee policy. You can read this document in the same called section of our website. According to it there can be some cases when the refund is unfortunately impossible. However, if you send me your order number to support@paperhelp.org, I’ll see what is the case with your order and try to find a beneficial solution for you.

Hope to hear from you.

sibillam
7/25/17

I was a loyal customer to paperhepl.org until they got me failed in my essay. I asked them to rewrite it and they refused as revision was only available for 7 days they also said they don't guarantee getting good grades when I contacted about my problem! Overall now I will have to rewrite it and I will have to pay another £100 for some other company to do my essay! Don't use this company as really customer is in the last place for them. You will get ripped off for nothing and end up failing...

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Sibilla!

I have found your order – 255716819. As I can see you have approved the order and after that asked to add in-text citations to 2 paragraphs. The thing is that the material which was not cited was related to strategies and analysis parts. So both paragraphs could not be cited just because the writer has completed them on his own. So, I’m sure that this order was completed very professionally. Unfortunately, you keep on thinking in a different way.

We feel so sorry that such situation occurred and still hope that you will change your mind. Our manager has sent you an email with 15% off in it for your next order with us.

P.S. You’re right, we do never promise any grades as it is specified in our Terms of Use section. If there’s any chance for me to help you, please let me know.

angelag84
5/9/17

IF I COULD GIVE THEM ZERO STARS I WOULD!!! This company has the worst customer service! My orders have been submitted to me late sometimes or if you need to make corrections or ask for revisions they are so quick to nickle and dime you for more money. I dont understand what happened to the customer is always right? My last order was not in the correct format and received and zero grade and they returned the product to me a day after the due date. Upon receiving my grade I contacted them for a revision even though the paper was returned to me late and they told me it was past the 7 day revision policy, like I have control on when the teacher grades the paper!! I feel that anyone wants a quality paper and good customer service USE SOMEONE ELSE!! I basically wasted money on a scam company who does nothing but provide excuses to the consumer,instead of solutions!! I basically paid money for ZERO grade!

***UPDATE***** I was contacted by a customer service representative on 12 May 17 asling for the order number , which I provided but havent heard from them since that date!! PLEASE DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello, Angela.
I'm sorry, but I couldn't find any orders placed by you. Please give me your order number to support@paperhelp.org. I would like to figure it out as soon as possible.

naifj
3/8/17

All I can say they are thee worst web for writing
the writer did not do the work and they still want to charge me for that
do not used this web

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Naif! I've searched for orders by your name. I managed to find almost 20 of them and no complaints from you about any of them.

Could you please specify (if I found the right person) what was done wrong and in what order exactly? This will help me understand the situation. Let me remind that you can write your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page.

Otherwise, your name and initials could coincide with someone else. Thank you!

vanessab62
3/7/17

I have been a customer for a long time. Sometimes the work was good and sometimes it was bad. When you try to have corrections made it was like pulling a tooth. They are horrible with trying to fix their mistake. It must be a language barrier as most of them do not speak English well. I do not recommend them at all.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hi Vanessa! I did find a customer by your name and initials in our system. Even though you mentioned that you have been our customer for a long time, I found only two orders from you - 249509208 that is already approved and have 5 stars rating from you, and 249828947 is waiting for a writer to be assigned to it.

I doubt if these are really your orders, but if it is so, please write us to support@paperhelp.org and let us know what was done wrong.

Otherwise, I would like to ask you to provide us with your order numbers to see why you were not happy and find a way out.

Thank you!

sanjiva3
12/11/16

They do not provide the paper in time. The writer are also worse like management. They pretend like they understand you but they reall dont care you. Do not use them if you want to save your money.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Sanjiv!

I'm so sorry, I couldn't find any orders placed by you. Are you sure you left this feedback for the right company? Even one letter plays a big role. Please check out the name of our website one more time or provide me with your order number. I will check it and see how we can compensate if we did anything wrong.

fannyg3
12/8/16

SENT VERY CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS TO THIS COMPANY. THEY IGNORED THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DID NOT WRITE TO THE PROMPT. THEY CUT AND PASTE INFORMATION FROM WIKIPEDIA THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROMPT. THEY CHARGED A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY FOR THIS. NEVER USE THEM YOU WILL LOSE MONEY, FAIL YOUR ASSIGNMENT, GET CAUGHT ON TURNITIN, AND END UP IN A MESS OF PROBLEMS. MEANWHILE THEY WILL GET PAID AND NOT EVEN LOOK BACK.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello Fanny! Are you sure you ordered with us? Sorry, I can't find any possible order placed by you. Please give me your order number to support@paperhelp.org. I would like to check it as soon as possible, because we do always follow the instructions and write the papers from scratch. Hope to hear from you soon.

Customer Care Manager
silvanaw
11/2/16

Bad grammar. Does not meet deadline and does not follow directions. No responsibility or respect. STAY AWAY!!

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Silvana. Thanks for your feedback. It’s really important for us, cause it helps us to fix some problems and to develop our customer service. We have already took measures for improving our services quality. Writer, that have been worked with your paper suspended from working in our team. Also we did a serious conversation with manager, who carried on your order. We want to make a promise, that this situation will not be repeat in the future.

ashleyc125
10/13/16

I never write reviews, ever. But this time I feel a need to. This company does not live up to what they offer. It is a scam and the people who have wrote good reviews about them are made up. They use fact account to create positive reviews. Their grammar is horrible and they do not do what you ask. They do not give you your money if you are unhappy with what they have done and the customer service is horrible. Trust me if I Knew what I knew going in I would have not wasted my time and money. I used them as a last resort because I'm in college, have a child and work full-time. Do not use them. Trust me they are in a foreign country and write exactly how they speak over the phone. This is a waste of time and money.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Hello, Ashley.
Can you, please, give me your order id so I can help you?
edf22
8/16/16

Unfortunately due to time restraints, I had to use this service a few times. However, the last paper that was done was a total waste of money. Redundant, redundant ...... was all the paper was. Not only that, but the author plagiarized on several occasions within the paper. The author also used citations that were non existent such as citing a page of 400 when the source only had 250 pages as well as using sources that were totally not within the subject. This went on throughout the paper. I had to redo the whole paper within 48 hours, and this was 20 pages. Basically, I paid for NOTHING! This happened once before and I thought I would give them another chance. Bad decision!

seann15
7/21/16

I regret the moment I gave my research paper to them. They treat the research paper as an essay. They are not professional and cannot deal the high-level academic work at all.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Sean!

I looked through the system with orders and I found someone names Sean M, not Seam N. The orders was placed for case study and essay, no research paper orders were found. Please check out the name of the website you placed your research paper with or specify both your order number and your full name via email support@paperhelp.com. Thank you!

sachat6
7/8/16

Dont be deceived, just because the order interface is quite nice but the problem is the effort and quality that was put in for my order,

I paid $120 for one page. I provided all the info and what I got in return for my money was at the level of a first grader. The writer answered the question technically but the writing was awkward and I could tell that all they were doing was the bare minimum. Yes it was english but they obviously Theres no way the work (even after 2 revisions) was even adequate for submission.
Stay away

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Aasasa! I can't find any orders from you. Additionally, the price you paid for one page seems inadequate for the prices we have for essays, even with the shortest deadlines in 3 hours. They are about $50, not more than $100 for sure. What type of paper have you ordered? I will be very glad if you provide your order number to make sure you haven't confused the website you ordered with. Hope to hear from you.

courtneya24
7/2/16

They are certainly no aces in English writing, such a redundant document is produced by their writers cant even be comprehended. Certainly not the best choice for a student.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Courtney! Thank you for your feedback. Could you please specify the number of the order you weren't satisfied with? It's been a long time since our writers had any assignments from anyone by a name Courtney. I'll be glad to find a way out of the situation occurred in the best way for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

ethanf10
6/13/16

I asked them to make me an English literature presentation of professional level but the way they made the presentation was ridiculous. The slides were stuffed and the color scheme was so loud, it was a complete failure.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Ethan! I'm so sorry if you weren't satisfied with your presentation. I can't find any orders by name Ethan in our system. Could you please specify the number of your order via email support@paperhelp.org? You have up to 3 free revisions to make changes in your work and get it better.

Also, please check the website name you ordered with. Maybe you confused some letters or domain with any other service of the kind. Hope to hear from you soon.

cerysg2
6/4/16

I was advised to reduce wordiness from my dissertation thats why I availed their services but it didnt solve my problem because their proofreading services were quite useless.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Cerys! Thank you for leaving your feedback. I can't see any orders by your name in our system. Maybe you confused the name of our service or simply registered with another name. May I ask you to specify the number of your order via email support@paperhelp.org?

ranam7
5/20/16

Dont fall in their trap. Extreme garbage service. Poor writers, do not know what they are doing,

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Rana! I'm so sorry for your experience. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the number of your order by name. I'd be so grateful if you send it to me via email. After that I will be able to check the work prepared for you and find the way out of the situation. Hope to hear from you!

callumw7
5/20/16

Their writers lack the skills to produce a quality book review. My book review seemed as if it had been spun from some other site because many of the paragraphs showed that the writers had little information of the book itself.

Response from Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Dear Callum! I am so sorry, but I can't find any orders from you. Maybe you have confused the name of the company or simply its domain. Could you please check it one more time or specify the number of your order by email support@paperhelp.org. Thank you!

Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

Hello Anonimous! If you placed any orders with us, could you please specify the number(s) with all the comments you have, and possible complaints to support@paperhelp.org? Let me remind you that you could leave your feedback in your personal control panel on the order page, so that we could check out the situation occurred and find a way out. Looking forward to your reply!

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Marissa! The price for essay depends on the following: the number of pages, academic level and the deadline. Each of your essays will be 1 page length. For example, if you need Undergraduate work with 14 days deadline, the price will be $16. If you need Bachelor work with 14 days deadline, it will be $19. So, the price for both essays with the longest deadline will be $32-38. But the shorter the deadline the higher the price. You can fill in the deadline, the number of pages and academic level in the short form on the home page of our website and see the price http://www.paperhelp.org/.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Abdullah! Im not sure if I managed to find the right account. But I suppose these orders to be placed by you. I can see many of them. The number of your last order was 252410552, right? There are some orders related to your dissertation writing and about 4 moth past between the order you approved (245985878, dated 07.01) and the order you sent for a revision (252410552, dated 13.04). This is why so much time has been spent on your dissertation. As for the price you paid, it was based on your subject, type of work (writing from scratch), deadline, and number of pages. We are so sorry if there were any misunderstandings and if you were not completely satisfied with your order. Alan, available at Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Sarah, Thank you for your request. You can easily place an order at paperhelp.org directly. Can we assist you somehow?

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Samantha! Thank you for your question. Minimal deadline for research paper really depends on how many pages you need. The cheapest price is with 20+ days deadline. By the way, you can use our 10% off code at checkout "PHFall"(valid for one order over $30 till the end of October). If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Ashraf. We would be glad to help you with your assignments. First of all, you should complete our order form here - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Depending on your subject and academic level, our quality assurance department will find the best suitable writer for your order. Our manager will answer all your questions :) Also feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 or via email support@paperhelp.org.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello, Garth. First of all, you should complete our order form - https://www.paperhelp.org/order.html. Our services are prepaid and the last step of order form is payment. Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover are accepted. Writers start working immediately after we receive the payment and process your order details. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063 (toll-free) :)

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hi Mike! Sure, our website is absolutely legit. We work with both our customers and writers on legal basis. Also, everything is totally confidential with us. Our writers prepare each and every paper from scratch and check it for any coincidences with WebCheck plagiarism checker before you receive it.

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative

Hello Charmaine! Yes, we do write any type of assignment for students, including essays, research papers, dissertations, reviews, problem solving, presentations and poetry as well. If you need our professional help, we will be glad to assist you 24 hours a day. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-318-0063, via email support@paperhelp.org or place your order through the order form on the website. Alan, Customer Care Manager Email: support@paperhelp.org Toll-free: 1-888-318-0063

By Alan D., Paperhelp.org Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Paperhelp.org staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Paperhelp.org