Review of PaperHawks

PaperHawks reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

mohammeda23
6/2/14

This website is really bad took my money and not finish my work on time and they rang me and asked me for more time to finish it and when I asked them to get my money back said I will get it after 7 days so I am writing this comment and I hope I will get my money after 7 days.

huim
5/8/14

One stat is far too generous.... They call themselves PapperHawkes.co.uk and essay writting.co.uk is the same thing..... Please .... Please dont't be so stupid like I was...... and believe them...... total scam...... out of desperation i had to use their service and nearly had a heart attack when I got essay back from them..... grammar absurd..... random and out of context words in the text which have nothing to do with the subject of the assignment.....paid £ 270 .....provided my own work to them and received back from them totally crippled essay..... please please don't use this site...... it will be waste of time and money ..... They offer nothing what they state apart from idiotic and absurd bull$#*!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the PaperHawks staff and other customers.

PaperHawks?