Review of Pakible

support@pakible.com

61 reviews with 5 stars

burkep1
8/12/17

Sent in our custom project to them on a fairly tight deadline. We needed to redesign our mailer boxes from scratch to get under FedEx/UPS's weight thresholds. Plus our product team wanted to hold our items in place inside our box, so we sent Pakible everything and they designed a custom insert piece to go inside.

They sent custom cut samples pretty quick (5 days or so), we had a couple small revisions to that and they made the changes and sent us another set of samples.

Quoting was a lot easier, basically they had a full rundown / call with our team to show us the 4 different suppliers quotes that bid on our packaging. Made it a lot faster to decide what route we wanted to go, and we confirmed the order the next day online.

Everything went to print, delivery went well, just a lot easier to work with the Pakible team than trying to hunt down individual suppliers. They did all that heavy lifting for us.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to start with them atleast 30 days in advance of any deadline you might have.

Go in knowing what type of packaging and what quantity you need (8500 corrugated mailer boxes with an insert in our case).

Pakible doesn't seem to be accepting any requests lower than 1000 pieces right now. So make sure you're actually ready to purchase a sizable run, otherwise they might decline your custom project.

renet31
3/7/16

We needed some custom boxes and came across Pakible. We ordered 10 for testing purposes and were very impressed with the quality and colors. We already used up all 10 and just reordered another 50. It was easy to create and will be our goto place for custom boxes for our product.

toysa
2/27/16

I am starting a new project and am on the hunt for boxes for my product. I looked at a lot of choices and decided to try Pakible for some samples. I love that you can do a low quantity to start, as this allowed me to try these out without spending a fortune. The quality and timeliness of the boxes were unbeatable. Our logo looked great and it made me excited to package my things! I would suggest Pakible to anyone looking for fast, reliable and high quality, custom packaging.

lakeshag
2/9/16

I love this company! They're very professional and helpful in creating your company shipping needs.

frankd70
2/9/16

Have worked with Pakible on custom packaging for a variety of clients and have been able to get my customers what they were looking for. Very happy with the service (their customer service team is helpful and the website designer tool makes it easy to get started). Looking forward to doing more!

curtisn6
2/8/16

As a small innovative company, we wanted fully custom printed boxes but did not sell nearly the volume most box companies set as their minimum order quantity. We found Pakible's website and loved their concept but our box needed to be bigger than what they offered on the website. With a simple form submission through their website, the owner contacted me within 2 days and worked out a solution to make us custom size boxes without increasing the order quantity and keeping price extremely low. They didn't stop their either. We were updated through the entire manufacturing process and they delivered right on time. All of our boxes came fully bubble wrapped and packed tightly to prevent damage. I cannot recommend Pakible enough. Excellent experience all around and next time I need to order, I will not waste any time shopping around with other companies. My business will go straight to them!

heatherw45
2/8/16

The Pakible team has been awesome! Dante was very quick to respond to my many email inquiries and questions-being that I am newly started subscription service.

Appearance-The team was able to match up the colors perfectly with my logo.
Quality-The boxes arrived in good shape. Very sturdy and durable for shipping purposes
Customer Service- I give Pakible an A+ Very responsive.
Website- Very easy and user friendly
Pricing- "Can't beat it with a bat!" Very affordable and cost effective.

I am here to stay and SLAY with Pakible! Heather !., Founder of Fro Fit Kit.

robn20
2/7/16

For my company I was looking a company that could create affordable but good quality custom packaging. I stumbles on Pakible by accident. I like what I saw and took a chance with them. It was definitely the best accident to happen for my business.

The boxes I requested with my graphics came back exactly as I expected. The staff was great to work with and kept me up to date during the process. I'm looking forward to working with them more in the future.

cameob
2/5/16

I contacted Pakible to order boxes for my company. I loved the process of designing the box (so EASY) and the quality was really impressive! I'm excited now that they offer the poly-bags and look forward to ordering. I also received great responses from customer service on the chat and email! Awesome company and products!

suzih1
2/4/16

Pakible is my go-to for my packaging for my small but growing subscription box business. I'm all about simplicity, and Pakible makes it super easy to design my box and order. No complex set up fees, no annoying calls by salespeople. Huge thanks to Pakible for helping this small business get off the ground!

reidc11
2/4/16

I didn't know anything about packaging before deciding to start my own product business. Oddly, dealing with the packaging was the part I dreaded most. As I started Googling, every vendor site I found ended up trying to get me to fill out a form to request a quote and/or push me to order 1000 units. What is this, 1998?

Finding pakible.com was like stumbling into modern day. The interface for designing, pricing and comparing my own options is everything I wanted it to be. I placed a small test order, approved the electronic proof, and was legitimately surprised by how good the real thing looked when it arrived. I figured I'd found my dream: a DIY design interface, transparent pricing, and no need to ever deal with a human.

Then I placed my first real order and found out I'd miscalculated and wasn't going to get them in time. I was in trouble. I emailed them and Dante replied. It was the most genuine customer support experience I've ever had. They went the extra mile and got me my boxes just in time for me to turn around and get MY orders out in time for Christmas. I feel like we're buddies now, which is why I'm taking time out to write my very first positive online review, ever.

afso
2/3/16

Being a small food start-up Pakible has enabled me to print small batches of customized boxes which is something that conventional print shops don't do. They require larger orders. Pakible gives you flexibility which is pretty helpful for new companies. Large orders can be made as well for established companies.

You can easily create or upload your file and choose the quantity and see the cost in real-time. The boxes come in various sizes. I'm very excited about the poly-bags and look forward to more packing and printing solutions!

If you have ever dealt with conventional printing/packing shops, you'll really value Pakible. Dealing with conventional shops is super annoying. Pakible is simple, fast, transparent and ***flexible***.

autumnh5
2/3/16

I work at a small design studio in Austin and we needed custom packaging for our holiday gifts. We were totally saved by the folks at Pakible! Not only did they offer sturdy, shippable packages in the sizes we needed, but they also gave us the opportunity to add beautiful branding with very few limitations! We designed a custom crest logo for the front of the box and they also allowed us to match the box to any color we wanted! The final product was high quality and totally wowed all of our clients!

The Pakible team was so helpful throughout the process, too! They even went out of their way to help us expedite our shipping when we discovered we may have ordered them too late! Definitely saved the day!

rebeccah51
2/3/16

I loved the ease of use of Pakible's website. It was super quick to throw up my logo, website, and a quote and get boxes shipped to me. I would definitely use them again. I also liked that I could change the actual color of the box. The boxes were very slick, with flushed edges and looked very professional. I got lots of compliments on them. They create an experience for the customer. Will definitely use again :)

Tip for consumers: It takes a while for your first order, so order early :)

jeffz10
2/3/16

I've been waiting 10 years for this service! Full color boxes, low quantity, low cost and fast turnaround. Their capabilities stretch far beyond what is on the site. Designers can get templates and lay it out however they like.

craigm76
2/3/16

The Pakible team has been instrumental in helping my new startup get off the ground. Their product and service is first class, only eclipsed by all team members' genuine interest and enthusiasm (this includes Dante who is quite simply out of this world) in making certain you are pleased and fulfilled with every order. Hats off to a great, inspiring group of people - I sincerely look forward to growing with the Pakible team....and highly recommend!!!

essentialsb
2/3/16

FedEx lost my boxes and these people were kind enough to ship my items again with no extra charge and give me a discount on top of it! Talk about customer service?? Literally the best!!! I will only order boxes from now. #1 client :) Try them out

lainl
2/3/16

We were THRILLED with our boxes from our first order with Pakible, as were our customers! We needed custom gift boxes to send out our Christmas pajama sets in, and Pakible delivered on time and under budget! We're giving them 5 stars for sure! I've even been recommending them to my indie brand partners and clients!

robk34
2/3/16

Price was reasonable and quality was great!! Would definitely buy from again!

alexc112
2/3/16

This company totally redeemed themselves. Our first order was really late, not exactly what we ordered and sent no proof. But the quality of the box and the price brought us back. It also seemed like they made some huge strides with website integration and the chat feature was finally active! We were very pleased with our last order. I figure our woes before were simply due to the nature of a new company trying to figure it out. I'm glad they did!

ellenc26
2/3/16

I ordered 100 custom boxes from Pakible, and the whole experience was great. Pakible's batch-ordering system means that you have to plan your box order well in advance, but it also means that the boxes cost way less than most other custom packaging options. My company builds cloud-based software so we don't need physical boxes very often. That said, next time we do need boxes I'll definitely be calling on Pakible! I'd highly recommend to anyone looking to order beautiful, simple custom packaging. As an added bonus, the Pakible team is really friendly and helpful and they totally care about making sure you get what you want/need out of your order.

nathanr30
2/3/16

I love everything about Pakible.com!

nathans49
2/3/16

I used Pakible to order some custom cardboard boxes for one of our company's product offerings. The box customization was extremely user friendly and super easy to use. Ideally I'd like some more options, but given its ease of use it makes sense that they have to limit for advanced customization options.

Customer service is really great, both in response time and friendliness. It's probably the main reason we'll stick with them for our custom cardboard box needs, despite the slightly higher price of their product. But again, since we're ordering low quantities, I doubt we could do much better elsewhere.

Keep being great, Pakible!

lennyb19
2/3/16

Pakible is great. Their boxes come out incredible, and the design interface is thorough and easy to use. They have fixed their long turn-around issues, and are very personable in their outreach to customers.

alexs313
2/3/16

Pakible is really fantastic to work with! Their customer support is amazing and were willing to work with us to give us exactly what we wanted. Also their service is quite amazing and one of a kind basically, from what I have seen. They were the only company I was able to find that allows small MOQ, no die buying, and quick turnaround. I have recommended their company to many people and would definitely use them again!

Questions? Get answers from the Pakible staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Pakible