Review of Pakible

support@pakible.com

5 reviews with 4 stars

ericl73
2/3/16

Used them to do custom branding boxes. Dante in customer service is really helpful. We had a problem with the font... but in the end, our boxes came out beautiful and we are using this system to our 500 box order every year.

Also priced this out with local printers who couldn't match the pricing.

stuartb52
2/3/16

Recommended by a friend and they didn't disappoint. I've recommended them to others since.

danielp66
7/29/15

Pakible has a great model on a market that needs some updating, and I believe they are leading the pack here.

My first experience with Pakible was with the launch program. While it took a little bit for them to work out the "kinks" in their model, it was well worth the wait. I use the boxes for our products and always receive complements from my customers.

I will be placing another order shortly with Pakible and suggest you take a hard look at them. You won't be disappointed.

lashayaw
7/20/15

Hello, I was one of the earlier users of the new site Pakible. I was very excited about being to have custom branded boxes for my clients. I placed the order and waited. My order took longer than expected. When they finally arrived I called to share my concerns about the length of time. The owner and the team were extremely apologetic and really concerned about my experience. As a small business owner I can't imagine launching a new product and more people than expected took advantage of a great offer. It's a good and bad problem. The Pakible team took full accountability and I will be making a new order soon. I would suggest giving them another try. Everyone deserves a second chance. Where else can you get this level of custom branded boxes for those prices. And more importantly with a team that cares.

johnf147
5/1/15

It was good. They were insanely slow but when the boxes came they were worth the money. I would order again if they can get their act together and ship them out within a few weeks instead of 4 months.

Response from Chase O., Pakible Representative
Hi John,

Glad to hear you were happy with your boxes! Thanks for the feedback. Admittedly, we had some shipping delays early on that were unexpected. We’re very sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.

We’ve made some awesome improvements over the last few months to increase the size of our team, and increase the efficiency of our processes. We hope that you’ll give us another try. Our turn around time is currently averaging 30 days or less.

Thanks again John! Please email me if you have any questions, cortega@pakible.com.

Questions? Get answers from the Pakible staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Pakible