PaintTheMoon.org

PaintTheMoon.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PaintTheMoon.org also ranks 10th among Vaporizers sites.

How would you rate PaintTheMoon.org?

“Highly recommend this site”

Thomas J.
7/28/16

I started vaping as an alternative to smoking cigarettes. I was looking for something discreet like a vaporizer pen to take with me to work but there are just so many models out there, I couldnt decide. I ordered one from another site and I was very disappointed in it because it took awhile to heat up but then it just overheated the oil. I eventually found this vaporizer review site and I loved their honest reviews on some of the best and latest models. It helped me to find the right vape for my needs and Ive managed to stay of cigarettes for 7 months now! I highly recommend this site!

thomasj65
July 28th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the PaintTheMoon.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PaintTheMoon.org?

Have a question about PaintTheMoon.org?