Paintingbusinesspro reviews

1 star

richardj161
Richard J.
3/10/18

I got the course because I was looking to start painting on my own. I have painted for over 10 years but small time and I'm ready to go to the next level.

joet127
Joe T.
3/9/18

Before I got the course I was working really hard to make little to know money. The course showed me how to run a business, what goals you have to reach in order to start growing, and how to sell jobs . I wish I would have gotten the course 3 years ago when I first found it and didn't pull the trigger.

alt45
Al T.
3/9/18

I LOVE this course!!! Painting Business Pro and Eric's trainings gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and start my painting business. By following the course and doing what was instructed, I was making money the first month and never missed any income I would have gotten from my 9-5 working for someone else.

dall
Dal L.
3/9/18

The course is well organized and provides the information necessary to make painting a lucrative business and not just a trade.

chucks54
Chuck S.
3/9/18

Painting business pro is not a get rich quick scheme but if you follow the plan and put in some effort you will do well.

markf281
Mark F.
3/9/18

I was already a Painting Business Pro member when I signed up for the Fundamentals of Business program that Eric was offering.

The course really helped me with identifying where I wanted to go with my life and how laying out an organized plan for my business will get me there...in so many ways.

I highly recommend this program to the painting business owner who may just be starting out to a more experienced owner who just needs to get back to basics to get to that next level.

justinp80
Justin P.
3/9/18

I had zero painting experience when I purchased this program. It gave me the knowledge and the confidence to start my own painting business. Started my business in the summer of 2016 and have generated around $500k in approx 18 months. This program works! Thanks Painting Business Pro!

harrya55
Harry A.
3/9/18

Eric and Painting Business Pro have been unstrumental in getting our business out of being at a stall point. I've been painting for a long time and know how to paint quite well but there's much more to it if you really want to make money and make your business grow. Thanks for the push PBP.
Harry And Son

juana89
Juan A.
3/9/18

Buying this course has been the best investment I have ever made, it's very detailed easy to understand I love it.

tripled1
Triple D.
3/9/18

We can only say great things about painting business pro. Have definitely grew our business over the past 12 months. Great tools and training and we are happy to call them family.

manleyb19
Manley B.
3/9/18

1. What was a concern you had before getting the course, and how did you feel after getting it?

- When I first considered the course, I was worried that it would be a waste of money. After buying it, I quickly realized that Eric is delivering unbelievable value in the course, and he could rightfully charge far more if he wanted to.

2 .If you already had a painting business, what was your business doing in revenue before you got the course and now?

- I had only opened the business right before I purchased the course. I had a severe lack of knowledge in the field beforehand, so I didn't know how to start. Eric's course got me started, literally. So, I went from making no capital in the business, to doing around $15,000 a month in sales.

3. If you just started, how'd you get into painting and how has your business done since starting?

- My Dad owns a contracting business, and I saw the success it could bring if I actually systemized the process. The business has been great since I started. It began slow, as I didn't put time into it. Once I invested a bit of time, the business took off.

4. What are 1-3 specific results you have generated directly from getting the course?

- I learned to market effectively - generating leads. This is a simple skill, but it is also essentially the most important in my opinion. If you have no leads, you literally can't be in business. I also improved my sales process, and increased my profit through systemization. I went from making 20%-30% of each job and doing tons of work, to working half the time, and making around 35%-40% margins.

I strongly encourage purchasing Eric's Painting Business Pro course. Even if you aren't directly involved with painting, this course holds invaluable knowledge behind various business systems. You can succeed without it, but you'd be wasting a significant amount of time in your business growth. I'd say I skipped at least a few years of mistakes through spending a small amount of money on the course. This is one of the best investments I've ever made. Definitely consider it.

luiso33
Luis O.
3/9/18

Eric is the best, seriously. I knew from the moment I researched him on YouTube that he was the real deal, you can feel his sincerity. And of course, Painting Business Pro is excellent, there is nothing he leaves out! I mean, I didn't know so much went into painting, but he covers you from A - Z and back to A again. All the documents you'll need are included too.

And if you ever reach out to him personally, he's there. He's always been there to help me with whatever I needed and any doubts that I had.

Trust me, if you're slightly hesitant about purchasing this course, don't be. You won't regret it!

randyb151
Randy B.
3/9/18

I have learned a ton from painting business pro and Eric is very knowledgeable of the industry. He has helped my grow my company in many ways and I would recommend him and his company to anyone looking to build a better more sustainable painting company.

masonm46
Mason M.
3/9/18

Amazing course packed with content and only getting better. I train my whole team using this system. In addition to the course, I've taken Eric's sales coaching he offers to PBP members and you can tell he's truley invested in helping his clients succeed.

nicolew181
Nicole W.
3/9/18

I only joined/purchased this week, and haven't taken as step to implement yet, but it seems like it's quite comprehensive.

I've appreciated the ability to reach out via the facebook group and see how other folks in the same boat are doing things.

andream221
Andrea M.
3/9/18

Eric is a real pro. Knows the painting business inside and out and more importantly is a great sales and marketing expert who's tried it all and has found the right combination to skyrocket revenues in this business. I'm happy to of discovered his course and have been able to build my own painting business to $385k in sales the first year!

jeffl158
Jeff L.
3/9/18

Extremely satisfied with the course and the investment made in purchasing the BPP program. 10 out of 10.

othan3
Otha N.
3/9/18

I have found the company and program course to be good and professional. Only thing is I think the course could use better camera, white board , so the words can be clear and presentable to the viewer. Overall great info and instructor

russh19
Russ H.
3/9/18

Finding Eric's course has been a real experience from the start. If you're looking for a low cost startup this is the way to go, everything you could possibly need from setup, estimates, marketing, sales and time management.i was dubious about the cost offering value for money at first but this proved to be unfounded and I'd say to anyone in the same position to take the plunge. Eric is always around to offer advice and is also constantly improving the course content to make it even better. Our company hadn't really launched officially but thanks to PBP we're already doing estimates and haven't even knocked on a door. Keep up the great work Eric you're inspiring people to succeed daily.

mikel279
Mike L.
3/9/18

When we first started our painting business we were unorganized and ran day-to-day operations without a system. We were basically firing before aiming and learning from our mistakes. PBP helped us to not only get our business sytemized but helped us do more things as a company. We were able to free up some time and get some order within our business to help us scale. If it weren't for the guidance of PBP we may not even be in business.

fortc2
Fort C.
3/9/18

Eric is top notch all the way around. He has put together a easy to follow course with systems anybody can follow to grow their business.

toms544
Tom S.
3/9/18

Delivers value and follows through. Simple effective steps with lots of good information. Eric is good at returning calls.

patrickb208
Patrick B.
3/9/18

My name is Patrick and I've been in the painting business for years. And I had always been looking for a complete course that lined up all aspects of the business. And painting business pro is the most comprehensive blueprint I've run into. Absolutely amazing and I'm 100% satisfied.

pricetonb
Priceton B.
3/9/18

It is an amazing program. With no experience in the Painting business I was able to market, find customers, do estimates, book jobs find contractors and make more money than I've ever made in my life. If you study the program and put in the work, you will succeed.

omarr34
Omar R.
3/9/18

Eric has a been extremely helpful to my painting business. Before him, I never thought of myself as a sales person, so I never collected a check during my estimates. I didn't think it was possible. Now most of my sales are done on the spot. I went from 20% closing rate to 60% using his pre-closing calls.

Thank you Eric.

Questions? Get answers from the Paintingbusinesspro staff and other customers.

Paintingbusinesspro?