Review of Paella World

Paella World reviews

anonymousk183
anonymous K.
10/24/18

Shame your large jars of paella spice is still out of stock. I had to buy 4 small ones again, which costs more money.

sheilam166
Sheila M.
9/9/18

Very pleased with ease of ordering and the quality of the product the only disappointment was not receiving it the next day which we paid for due to a problem with the courier at your end. This made it a bit stressful as we were hosting a party the following day. You did send an email but it went into my junk box so I didn't see it and therefore we were trying to contact you which was difficult. However the burner did arrive the day after so we were able to go ahead as planned

alanlangdowna
AlanLangdown A.
8/26/18

Good experience especially as it's raining
Paid for next day delivery unfortunately did not arrive for six days.

vanessaf53
Vanessa F.
8/18/18

Shame you can't do hire and ingredients via the same checkout!
Hire order ref: 884 - pls can ingredient delivery be added to that if possible?

nickb234
Nick B.
8/14/18

Mixed feelings really, the paella pan was fantastic, the stand on the other hand was not great it does the job but almost looks like a '2nd'!

marlynnv
Marlynn v.
8/14/18

I had problems when selecting options during ordering/payment details. Giving me Facebook page and phone numbers to call.

gregoryw90
Gregory W.
8/1/18

hope the pans will be good for home cooking - stainless look better bet but could not go to that price

stevej199
Steve J.
7/31/18

The burner ring is very good. The eztra length legs appear good. The fittings for one of the legs was disappointing; the attachment point had been welded too close to the inlet pipe which meant the lef would not fit without being hammered out of shape by me. Otherwise, seems good.

susanh580
Susan H.
7/31/18

Have loved our paella experience and always buy our ingredients from you great service and quality products had a fantastic paella on saturday for my mothers 88th birthday! enjoyed by all!

harriets19
Harriet S.
7/31/18

Website is a little clunky and it would be nice if it was streamlined. More info on products etc. Great that you do next day delivery, life saver. Paella spice looks great, looking forward to trying it out!

davem385
Dave M.
6/2/18

Over the years everything that I have bought from you has been absolutely great. You are my first port of call for anything paella related.

paulg342
paul g.
5/16/18

spices and rice very good quality, all from spain tasted really good,used their paella recipe, pan and burner worked well with splitter on bbq gas line.pan easy to clean would buy spices and rice again

jillp62
Jill P.
4/30/18

Great website. I would have liked to buy a paella pan to fit the gas ring so it would have been good to recommend other products?

karens450
karen S.
4/18/18

Very impressed with the speed of despatch. Unfortunately there was a manufacturing fault with the pan, but the problem was very speedily corrected & a replacement pan sent in record time. I'm very impressed with the company & their products.

idellam
Idella M.
3/12/18

A little more expensive than some places, but I really like the products so I know what quality I can expect.
I would recommend them for Paella accessories and ingredients.

alisond37
Alison D.
12/9/17

Very easy to order and delivery was very prompt. I got a cyber Monday discount so was even more pleased with the price!

wendyp92
wendy p.
12/7/17

lovely quality products and service is so quick, will use you again, thank you and Merry Christmas to all.

lindab497
Linda b.
11/25/17

This was a very easy site to navigate, I will use again, will let you know more once my order has been received

less27
Les S.
11/22/17

Excellent website, easy to find the goods i'm looking for and right through to the payment. Excellent communication from PaellaWorld and the delivery agents, delivered within the time slot, well packed and insulated. Will definately be folowing up soon with another order.

christianec4
Christiane C.
9/20/17

Great pans, all good, just a little suggestion: add a little note to the gas burner, that customers need to remember the adapter for the gas bottle specific to the type of gas used. I forgot to order one, regretting it afterwards, just one more thing on my to do list of things to remember to buy before the big feast.

marionj23
Marion J.
9/7/17

Messaged with a query, received a prompt response, which was very helpful. Ordering straightforward...excellent service!

christinal140
Christina L.
8/30/17

More aesthetically pleasing website would be nicer.

One of the regulators from the gas burner seems to have loosened. It allpwed only a very faint flame and so we couldn't cook the paella with it. Only the inner ring worked properly.

marjorieo2
Marjorie O.
8/18/17

Good selection of products. Will wait to see if delivered on next day as expensive for a Saturday delivery.

sueb145
Sue B.
7/15/17

This has been bought as a birthday present for a friend so we will not know how it works until mid August, but so far with the impressive delivery time and the condition of the product we are really pleased. Will say that one of boxes had been torn and part of the grill was protruding but I suspect this was down to the delivery driver who unfortunately found it easier to throw the boxes out of his van rather than place them, but no damage was caused.

kathrynf48
kathryn f.
6/29/17

This company seems to go the extra mile to give customers what they want. Flawless customer service experience throughout - a rare thing in this day and age.

Questions? Get answers from the Paella World staff and other customers.

Paella World?