Review of Pad & Quill

info@padandquill.com

theresag118
Theresa G.
6/11/19

Very confusing buying the watch band. Needed to click on color for band and color for hardware ( but it didn’t state that,). Had to make a phone call to ask about it.

joshuac266
Joshua C.
6/10/19

Although there was a slight problem with one of the products, he support staff fixed it immediately.

The products are beautiful and the delivery time was very impressive

jond201
Jon D.
6/8/19

Have owned past versions of the iPhone wallet, so it was a no brainer to upgrade along with the new phone.

daisyh26
Daisy H.
6/7/19

My overall experience was very good. I ordered easily, it came on time. The packaging for the product showed they took effort and pride in their work. And the case itself is lovely

kathyt167
Kathy T.
6/6/19

The iPad cover is absolutely beautiful. It is really stiff, so I hope it loosens up so I can prop my iPad up.

lukew91
Luke W.
6/4/19

Just what I wanted. Nice leather and breaking in well. Convenient to carry one item instead of phone and wallet. Works for me

carlor25
Carlo R.
6/3/19

Maybe I made mistake as there were some discounts going on but I did not notice them in your website

Response from Stephen H., Pad & Quill Representative
That's okay, we've gone ahead and refunded your order with our best deal. We sincerely hope you enjoy your new PQ items!
anonymousf441
anonymous F.
6/3/19

Great products. Best leather phone wallet combos available on the market. And very reasonable prices for the quality. I keep coming back!!!

anonymouss547
anonymous S.
6/3/19

The search wasn’t very good, it kept returning cases for other versions of the iPhone, not just the version I entered.

trevorm112
Trevor M.
6/1/19

June 1, 2019
I am a returning International customer and have purchased several items from P&Q. The quality of their items is excellent.

Trevor M. Baker

joye22
Joy E.
6/1/19

Trouble going back to shopping requiring me to start over multiple times.this was frustrating. Also when I searched for another item it went back to previous item I looked at. This happened multiple times also.

christyf28
Christy F.
5/31/19

I love the look, feel, and smell of my new iPad cover. The quality of the leather and stitching is lovely. The video on how to use it properly was very helpful. I will definitely be shopping at Pad&Quill in the future. Some of the items I was looking at to purchase are a little pricey.

dj88
D J.
5/31/19

Grand products, superb quality, terrific craftmanship - shop here! Didn't like that Shipping Duties and Customs brought more cost to it all - wish it was included with cost of products totals.

daveb259
Dave B.
5/31/19

I tried to use Apple Pay multiple times just for it to fail and tell me the country was wrong, even though it said “United States” which was extremely irritating. I had to finally manually enter my address and cc info. Not the easiest buying experience. Good site for showing your product and what it can do though!

Response from Stephen H., Pad & Quill Representative
We're really sorry you had trouble with Apple Pay. Our IT department is taking a look into that error message. Thank you so much for your feedback!
darrellx
Darrell X.
5/30/19

Only issue is I placed order for fed ex 2-Day shipping online a 6am and the order did not ship the same day. I would think someone would look at priority shipping and give those orders special attention. Great customer service follow up though. Fallon had the order shipped and it was only one day late. Thank you Fallon!

scottc178
Scott C.
5/29/19

The fact I paid over $100 for a cover that has sticky pads to hold it on was not what I expected...

I hate the cover...

Still trying to determine what to do about it as it was so highly rated.....

Response from Naomi G., Pad & Quill Representative
We're so sorry you're not enjoying your case! We understand that our 3M Secure Locking Adhesive isn't for everyone, please reach out to our CS team to look into a return. We hope to hear from you soon, thanks for your feedback.
mrm278
Mr M.
5/29/19

Great products. Availability of Apple Pay for check out is another huge plus.. made buying so much easier! Thank you, from a loyal customer.

gregy29
Greg Y.
5/29/19

Past product purchase of premium iphone book failed, broken wood frame and frayed leather. Called and they wouldn't warrantee., saying leather can't be waranteed and wood eventually breaks. Seriously. I only bought from them again because of clearance pricing. Likely becuase of all the complaints.

Response from Stephen H., Pad & Quill Representative
Hey Greg! We're really sorry that happened to you, and we'd like to make it right. Please do reach out to our CS team with some images/product info and they can point you in the right direction! In the meantime, you may want to visit our FAQ for what qualifies/disqualifies a case for repair.
anikag3
Anika G.
5/28/19

Shopping went smoothly - let's see delivery process. Thank you
Product received in the specified time
Love it.
Professional service - thank you!

davida886
David A.
5/28/19

I ordered a wallet that was deemed a 'second' which according to the website means there may have been some blemishes in the leather or a stitch may not have been straight. Honestly, I have been able to find either. Additionally, as a handmade product, I actually expect to see something like a stitch with a slight character to it. Bottoms line is, thank you for the great looking wallet, even though P&Q thought is was a 'second', it is still gorgeous and a perfect fit for my needs.

johnw1664
John W.
5/27/19

I already own the Bella Fino which is simply amazing quality so looking forward to see what the deluxe traveler has to offer !

kathyt89
Kathy T.
5/27/19

This is my first purchase from this company, so it remains to be seen whether I would recommend or not. Thanks.

juergenh5
Juergen H.
5/27/19

My first order. Nice ordering experience. If the delivery to Germany and product quality is on the same level I will definitely come back. Thank you.

marcc147
Marc C.
5/27/19

Pad&Quill shopping made easy with Paypal. Your case products are outstanding. Keep up the great work!

tomo111
tom O.
5/26/19

The iPad cover could be better designed for standing. There are very few angles where it will stand without sliding down and falling over. I will likely need to device some sort of tape for the side of the iPad to bond with the product and stick at various angles. Upon further examination of your product, I also conclude that that markup for the materials used, etc. was likely extraordinary.

Response from Naomi G., Pad & Quill Representative
Tom, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry that your case is giving you some trouble. Please reach out to our excellent CS team for some solutions! We want you to love your PQ case, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Very easy. They can be reached during work hours via live chat, phone, or email any other time.

By Stephen H., Pad & Quill Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Pad & Quill staff and other customers.

Pad & Quill?