Review of Pad & Quill

info@padandquill.com

tiffanyq2
Tiffany Q.
3/14/19

From the clearly described items on their website all the way through to receiving my order, itself, (all the way down to the packaging and follow up contact), my experience FAR exceeded my expectations.

brianh661
Brian H.
3/14/19

This was my third pad and quill iPhone wallet case. The purchase was very easy and the item was delivered as expected. Great product and purchasing experience. Thank you.

lukew86
Luke W.
3/14/19

As a pastor, I was looking for a case that would be durable as well as look professional in any setting, and the Contega Thin case has delivered all that and more. I even feel safer having my iPad in the car as it looks like a nice notebook. The personal touches and bookbinding skills are the best I have ever seen. Thanks Pad & Quill!

jasminef21
Jasmine F.
3/14/19

Our order was processed and shipped very quickly... We are very impressed with the quality and will DEFINITELY be purchasing from Pad & Quill again!

warnerb18
Warner B.
3/14/19

Purchased an iPhone case few years back and liked it. Needed something for my Apple Watch and liked the look of what y’all had. Knew quality would be good. Hope I’m not wrong.

krisr58
Kris R.
3/14/19

I think the watch band video is helpful. Excited to see it in person and give it to my husband as a gift!

masonj27
Mason J.
3/13/19

The site was clear and easy to use, the products were exactly what I was looking for. I needed some customer service and I received a prompt email reply with exactly what I needed :)

bobc329
Bob C.
3/12/19

Although I'd like you better if the replacement tape was free, since the original wore out quickly, even though I don't remove the ipad from the case.

gregu7
Greg U.
3/12/19

I know what I want, so it is easy to navigate the website to find the product I am looking for. Good product photos and descriptions make purchasing through the website an easy experience.

pauld543
Paul D.
3/10/19

I was totally surprised by the speed of the shipping. I ordered on Sunday and received the iPad case by Tuesday before noon!
The case itself is as described and works beautifully.

marshallj16
Marshall j.
3/9/19

The only issue i have is I did not see the 10.00 dollar discount on my order for first time buyer. This question has never been answered.

johnr642
John R.
3/8/19

Leather is high quality, and craftsmanship is excellent. A little pricey, but it's ameliorated by the caliber of the final product. This should last years - which when one considers cheaper products that won't last as long, make this an outstanding addition to my travel kit.

michaelh1202
Michael H.
3/7/19

Love Pad&Quill website and products. Have had challenges with phone cases - the credit card sections come loose with time, likely because I try to put too many cards inside - but the other products are great including my watch band! Excited to get the new briefcase!

bobm469
Bob M.
3/7/19

Second time to order from your site. Great, easy to get around and great high quality leather products.

roberth1162
Robert H.
3/6/19

A long search through many brands before I landed at P&Q and found what I was looking for...quality design, materials and craftsmanship. l shall return.

dougm374
Doug M.
3/6/19

Your customer service has been exceptional the few times I have called-between that service and beautifuly crafted products paying a bit more is easily justified.
Have been and will continue to be a loyal customer!

wilw5
Wil W.
3/6/19

It was so easy finding exqctly what I was looking for!!!! I will definitely be recommending this site to all of my friends and family!!!

kima209
Kim A.
3/5/19

I'm returning the case to you please credit it to my account. I liked it but do not need it thank you Kim

davids2147
David S.
3/5/19

I purchased a Bella Fino iPhone case previously, and it has been outstanding. Ordering now two smaller "form factor" separates for times I don't want an "all in one". Hoping I like them as much or more than the Bella Fino.

christinap144
Christina P.
3/4/19

Loved the video! I was deciding between a couple of other places and the video sold me.

When I received the product, the overlook was nice. However, I'm ver disappointed w the Monogram. It's so faint you can only see it if it's pointed out. Where as the brand monogramming on the phone case is very apparent and easily seen. I emailed the company a couple of days after I received the item and they have never responded. And now you're sending me this questionnaire?? Read you're emails!

Response from Naomi G., Pad & Quill Representative
We're really sorry about that! Our CS team has reached out via email and will do their best to make it right. We're looking forward to hearing back from you, Christina.
trudyh45
Trudy H.
3/4/19

We just picked up my husband’s iPad case today and I loved it and just ordered one for myself - Thank you :)

jerrym279
Jerry M.
3/3/19

The iPad Pro cover is absolutely amazing. I love how easy it was to install the iPad in the cover and how must protection is gives to my device. I will always recommend Pad & Quill for my leather cases and accessories.

tylerr92
Tyler R.
3/2/19

High-quality materials with well thought-out designs. I look forward to using these for the next couple of decades!

michaeln174
Michael N.
3/2/19

I'm a true devotee for high quality leather products (journals, briefcases, wallets, etc.) and I've been loyal to Saddleback, Leatherhead, Coach. I loved the look of, and story behind, Pad & Quill's iPad Pro case and purchased it a few months ago. Pad & Quill has now earned my full loyalty as well. I just purchased the iPhone XR case after comparing it to Saddleback's. Forget the fact that it's $30 less expensive, it just looks like a superior product. No offence Saddleback, I still love you but I love Pad & Quill too! Keep up the great work

anonymouse367
anonymous E.
3/2/19

A bit slow in the color selection. The two rows of colors is cute but I'd rather have a list to pick from with all the color combinations. There are only four total options, so seven buttons is just stupid design.

Very easy. They can be reached during work hours via live chat, phone, or email any other time.

By Stephen H., Pad & Quill Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Pad & Quill staff and other customers.

Pad & Quill?