Review of Pad & Quill

info@padandquill.com

markk420
Mark k.
1/16/19

Company is good. Have ordered other products that worked fine. This one case is too heavy and does not fold back easily thus making it difficult to use iPad. Sorry I purchased it

lena19
Len A.
1/16/19

I love this case. This is my second phone case purchase from you, the first was a wallet case and it is still in great shape I just wanted a slimmer case from my new phone.

jonavanr
Jonavan R.
1/16/19

Would like to see a refreshed site that is a bit more mobile friendly and possibly apple pay as an option.

carolinem123
Caroline M.
1/16/19

I am having issues with the adhesive for my iPad 12.9 pro. The company provided me with an extra set. Which held up for 3 weeks. I contacted customer service with no response. I just reordered again and hope it will work. I love the leather case and I want it to work.

robp110
Rob P.
1/15/19

In terms of price, ordering process, and delivery time things were perfect. And ultimately, I love the case! When my case came there was a small blemish on the leather (and not as in the uniqueness of my specific hide) but more like a careless bump into something before it left you to get to me. Knowing it will get more of those as it ages is the reason I decided not to reach out. Also, one of my Orange threads, paying homage to World Vision (which I love), is nice and tight and the other is fairly loose and easily moves, leaving me concerned that in months it may just come out. I appreciate the aesthetic as well as the meaning of the orange threads and wish they were both perfect and more permanent.

anonymousa449
anonymous A.
1/15/19

The customer service has always been excellent. The product is elegant, eco-friendly, well-made and designed for efficiency.

frederickm85
Frederick M.
1/15/19

I have used my Pen & Quilt wallet for the past five years and recently purchased two new wallets for myself and girlfriend. The quality of the product has always been outstanding.

leslieq7
Leslie Q.
1/14/19

While the case is well made, it is too bulky for every day use. I have now ordered a case with outside pockets for 3 cards so it can be ultra slim in my pocket.

alexb290
Alex B.
1/14/19

P&Q exceeded my expectations and set a new high bar to which I will compare all other merchants and product makers for quality, service and value. Outstanding!

chrism890
Chris M.
1/14/19

Video made the sale! However, a little disappointed with the look of the leather. Maybe it just needs to age a bit. That being said I continued to search for leather covers and found that Tuscany Leather products are better looking.

guillermoz1
Guillermo Z.
1/14/19

Why you don't sell through a platform like amazon ue? It have to pay a lot of money in border line taxes and delivery

scottm645
Scott M.
1/14/19

I had the cover for the previous editio of the iPad Pro and I feel like this version does not fit as well. The edges of the device aren't as protected as the previous version. For and finish of the cover we're good just not the fit of the device into the case. Highly disappointed based on my pervious experience.

albertb117
Albert B.
1/14/19

I enjoyed the video describing the iPad case, in particular how it would accept a keyboard, which is what I have been looking for.

al268
1/13/19

I bought the heritage leather satchel from pad and quill in November 2018 on sale. I initially was satisfied with the bag. The leather for the most part seems thick and decent quality. I would say the roll top leather, because it's so thin, is probably not full grain. I'm no expert, so I could be wrong, but I think it's not full grain because it's paper thin and can roll up very easily. I bought the bag wrongly assuming that I could carry it like a briefcase too. The one handle, located on one side of the bag, makes carrying the bag by the handle uneven/lop-sided because the weight isn't distributed by two handles. Don't make my mistake by thinking the handle can be used to carry the bag! I'd say the worst part of this bag is the stitching. The parachute grade' stitching really makes me wonder about the safety of parachutes! Within two months, the stitching on the "pad and quill" nameplate broke and has started unraveling. It's likely that the rest of the bag's stitching will start unraveling with some more use. I contacted Pad and Quill inquiring about any fixes, but they've not gotten back to me after a week - oh well! I'd say go for a real heritage brand for a few hundred dollars more.

markm537
Mark M.
1/13/19

I really love my Pad & Quill iPad case. It is minimalist, classy, and very 'finished' feeling while retaining a unique sense of handcrafted character. Truly a beautiful and functional case.

ottawam2
Ottawa m.
1/13/19

I was pleased to find this product line since I was in the market for a leather wallet for in iPhone XR. This wallet is VERY nicely constructed and the leather quality is excellent. The Whiskey colour with a blue interior is nice classic combination. Looking forward to the leather break in so that it becomes really mine.

gregs358
GREG S.
1/13/19

I FILLED OUT A 10 DOLLAR DISCOUNT ON YOUR SITE WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE WALLETS. IT DID NOT APPLY THE DISCOUNT WHEN I CHECKED OUT. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ABOUT THE DISCOUNT. THANK YOU. GREG SHAW

anonymousb294
anonymous B.
1/13/19

Checkout is kind of a mess. Things refreshing too often, losing data when refreshes occur, and very difficult to see form validations. Particularly the required field checkbox for your acceptance policy.

daveh302
Dave H.
1/13/19

Website has been dreadfully slow all weekend. Literally took 2 days to order a watchband. I'm sure it's going to be great when it gets here, but serious IT issues on the site...

virginiac105
Virginia C.
1/13/19

Was told would automatically get a discount for new shoppers that sign up for e-mail but had to hunt to get the discount code.

stevenb253
Steven B.
1/13/19

So far I have had no complaints. Received a defective case first time order, but was handled awesomely by your customer service team. Awesome products, quality and customer service!

victorm173
Victor M.
1/12/19

The mobile version of the site page is not as good as the desktop version, some sections are not completely visible

jimg292
Jim G.
1/12/19

My only disappointment with PQ was the leather band for Apple Watch which quite frankly just split after about 6 months
Otherwise all PQ experience has been excellent

philipa67
Philip A.
1/12/19

Your product is amazing. My first case from you was for my iphone 5s back in 2012 and its still going strong today. I also appreciate your customer service as I asked for spare foam strips to hold the phone in the case and you sent them free of charge.
Kind Regards
Philip Angers

michaelc1498
Michael C.
1/11/19

Everything is great with P&Q. I love the bags I've gotten in the past few years. They are a joy to use, the highest quality, they look and feel great, and perform better than expected. I anticipate many years of use ahead of me... and maybe my family too, if I share.

Very easy. The phone number is on the site and they're always around during work hours.

By Stephen H., Pad & Quill Representative

Very easy. They can be reached during work hours via live chat, phone, or email any other time.

By Stephen H., Pad & Quill Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Pad & Quill staff and other customers.

Pad & Quill?