Review of Packabarrel

New York 11232, United States
masserking@yahoo.com

franf8
1/2/18

I have placed 6 orders with packabarrel over the past 2 years. All of these were fine I was ordering for my parents in St. Lucia. My last order was the problem. As per other customers I placed the order and I got nothing. I will not mention countless unanswered emails and phone calls. This is how I got my relief, I contacted my credit card company and they got my money back. It took 2 months but I got it back. I can not stress this enough use a credit or debit card if you run into a problem they will fight for you. You walk into most check cashing stores and purchase a card. I WILL SAY IT AGAIN USE A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD.

jesusisl
9/6/17

I found this company online, wanted to send some grocery items back hime to my family, i contacted them via telephone and i could also see that the company seemed somewhat reputable by the 43k followers on Facebook but didnt really notice they only had one (1) review of 5 star! I paid my money for all the items and im wating for my items to be shipped to Jamaica, no one replies to my email, text message or phone calls i got worried and started panicking becuase i spent over $$$ for these items. Its beens 2 months now my items are still not shipped to Jamaica and i got one reply to the 100 of emails sent that "we will pack the barrels this week" nothing else!!! During this trival i notice someone left a 1 star review on the Facebook page calling them con artist and frauds, the customer then wrote the same thing that i'm facing where items we paid for but the receiver has yet to receive the barrels. I thought i was the only one, im really sickened by this and its oly God that is holding me up right now, its not easy working let-a-lone see money you could have used pay bills go down the drain. This is America and i company/business is open and running and no one seems to care about the customers lost. These people are fraud do not do business with them, always check a company status, complaint and reviews before handing money over. Worst experience of my life.

Questions? Get answers from the Packabarrel staff and other customers.

Packabarrel?