Review of Pacifichost

Tel: 1-800-491-6590

sazzadh1
Sazzad H.

Very faster connection
I have used many of hosting sites. PacificHost is the one of the good server. Support team stuffs always active. Faster technical supports. Server always up-time.

christinej69
CHRISTINE J.

I have been with PacificHost for just about 7 months now
Their technical support team has always been great to me, they install scripts for free that are very complicated for me to install. Their technicians are very nice and the support is very quick. The server speed and quality is a 5/5. PacificHost is worth the price, they are great. I finally
have found a good host that is there for the customer. Thank you PacificHost!

katherinem102
Katherine M.
4/12/18

Hello Friends,About a month ago I found out about Pacific Hosting on here and after reading the...
Hello Friends,
About a month ago I found out about Pacific Hosting on here and after reading the reviews I decided to give them a shot. I figured there were others considering Pacific Hsting too so I decided to come back to this site and write m y own review about this host.
Initial Impression:
I first thought this host sounded "too good" to
be true.. I mean, unlimited diskspace and bandwidth for $2.99/Month. I decided to give them a shot because the money back guarantee.
My experiences:
The first month was GREAT! After purchasing the basic plan for 24 months I got a phone call from a staff member who confirmed my plan and made sure I got my info email. I had no issues at all when setting up my website, it was painless and easy.
I have also monitored the uptime of this host since I purchased the package with alertfox and the uptime seems to be 100% so far which makes me very pleased.
Final thoughts:
It is rare to find a host that is reliable but reallly cheap! I have only been with Pacific Hosting for a month but I love them so far. I hope my review will be helpful to others considering Pacific Hosting

dhrtiw
Dhrti W.
4/12/18

till this time i am fully satisfied with the service i received from pacific host,i got help on
the beginning till now i got attended on time. I do recommend everyone to try themselves and say if i lie or if i am saying the truth.unlimited space? wow it's amusing
www.bipup.com

merlandep
Merlande P.

I am an user from Asia
Pacific is amazing, but if they can tell me that the webhosting I will get is different from pacifichost.com, that will be perfect. However, after some emails/tickets, we make it solved. When there is not any demo, most of users will take the website as the demo. My little blog gubo.org is now hosted by pacifichost and I will
very happy to keep it so

fernandol25
Fernando L.
4/12/18

Supportive and provided exactly what was offered
I opted for VPS Hosting and was very pleased with the pricing, the service, and the uptime. No complaints.

garyc230
Gary C.
4/12/18

I have used several highly praised hosts in the past and pacifichosting is the best - hands down
During my time with them, I have experienced nothing short of an outstanding hosting experience.
My forums, websites, blogs all load quickly and without any hiccup. Files download swiftly and my uptime (independently monitored) is at 99.97%
As
far as support goes, Pacifichosting is superbly awesome. All of the technicians I have interacted with have been polite, helpful and actually get answers without the need for a back and forth banter.
Aside from a few "no-brainer" tickets, I did have a complicated issue regarding my DNS that came up and it was handled extremely efficiently and professionally by 2 guys in Support. I would really like to thank Chris and Jerry for your help on the issue, you guys are incredible.
Pacifichosting sets themselves apart from other hosts by not only providing a reliable service, but also backing it up by exemplary support and taking the iniative in building a strong, yet comfortable workign relationship with its customers

marzuqahg
Marzuqah G.
4/12/18

I just like to say that I am extremely happy to be hosted by pacific host
This company is not here to just take your money and make you just a number or give you headaches every day due to the way there server runs or bad support. pacific host has support agents that can fully understand my English writing and for every reply I get to any question
they take time to think and write down more the one word so that I understand what my question was 100% the 1st time around. I like to also say thank you to them for helping me set up msq databse for one of my sites that I decided to bring back to my account here.
If you are looking for low prices and a well train Support Team that can treat you as a paying client and work with you on a timely manner I suggest you look no father and join me and many more at www.pacifichost.com !
Thank You pacific host , you guys Are Awesome !

georgew190
George W.
4/12/18

I am extremely happy with PacificHost's service
Their support is wonderful. Recently I needed to have something installed on the server, and PacificHost was right on it. Hope they keep up the great work.

sammyc23
Sammy C.

PacificHost Awesome!
Pacifichost is just awesome.... they helped 3 ways,..... first shifting my earlier cPanel within 3 hours, of buying the hosting.... Optimized, gave techs. feedback which I never knew offf... thirdly they gave best uptime and services....

travisj22
Travis J.
4/12/18

I just started using pacifichost 2 weeks ago as per a friend's recommendation and they have been
fantastic. They helped me move my files and respond fast. The Vps was set within 2 hours on a Saturday and the whole migration done by Sunday. Excellent knowledge base and phone support. Highly recommended.

severinar
Severina R.
4/12/18

The site would not accept my prepaid visa green dot card. I found this to be bothersome and it prevented me from placing a larger order.

timothyb103
Timothy B.
4/12/18

MoneyBack Promise isnt real....kinda like Taco Bell meat.
RUN as fast as you can from Pacific Host and then catch your breathe and RUN EVEN FASTER!!!!
We contracted them for our streaming site hosting, and not only did they NOT have our site up in 2 days like they said they would before we choose them....once they migrated our website to their servers, HALF of our features STOPPED working.
We submitt
ed dozens of tickets, and even submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Tech support should be staffed by technicians who know how to support the services they offer...and Pacific Host was an enormous let down and WASTE OF TIME.
Our credibility took a hit because we relied on them and they continued to fail us.....obviously, we switched. So it doesnt matter anymore that they started deleting our trouble tickets.
By the way, the money back gaurantee has a ton of "clauses" so when you go to request your money back - you dont get it

moshej3
Moshe J.
4/12/18

Keep up the good work Pacifichost!
I have been with Pacifichost for a couple months now and I only have positive things to say about their hosting services.
Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot. The ticket system works great and everytime I used it when I needed it I got clear, co
ncise and helpful replies to what I needed to do or what they were doing to resolve my problems. For all that, though, the support has still been far faster and friendlier than what I had to put up with before!
The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.
Keep up the good work Pacifichost!

durarightw
Duraright W.

I am the President of Duraright Web Solutions, a web design company
I have to say, this is the best hosting company I have ever been with! Customer Service is great! We used to be with x10Hosting, never again will we use them. PacificHost in my opinion is leading in it's industry. Highly Recommended!

davidh525
David H.
4/12/18

Quick and easy signup process, pain free - now to see how long services take to setup the quality of them

ashleyd158
Ashley D.
4/12/18

Good work PacificHost. Keep on going !!
I had been hosting with PacificHost for past 2 years. I am using their Reseller plan. At first, I used to talk to their techs on daily basis on chat also I used to raise a lot of tickets. They answered all of them with patience and resolved those issues for ever. They even help me fix my client's issues. The response time on the ticketing systems as
well as live chat are awesome. Even though their servers were down on times, unlike in all other hosting they always came back up in minutes.I never encountered any downtime more than 10 minutes.PacificHost have done special updates on their server just for me. I would like to recommend PacificHost to those who needs reliable, error free and low cost hosting with the best support

nickw113
Nick W.

Database Very slow
I signed a reseller plan, have many problems with the database, the customer sites very slow.

marshag30
Marsha G.
4/12/18

after a few problems i am happy
I am with pacific host for a few months now,i had some problem in the beginning but they help me with everything to my satisfaction

eugenec45
Eugene C.
4/12/18

Pacific Host Technical Team is The Best!!
Last May I'm browsing the net to find best host for my wordpress and to find also the best ffmpeg host. After seeing PacificHost as a top host of this Industry, I tried them for basic shared host and actually they gave me the best experience like no other host gave (my other experience with my old host).
For me there technical team is the most be
st of them as if you have some major or simple problems they can accurately solved it for a minimum time via Chat/Help Desk. They even suggest or help you to create/modify a file which is extremely causing too much used of Memory from your account that will lead to you in blocking your account. And thanks to them as they where always online and help me those things to solved it out.
If you got problem with your current host then give a try Pacific Host, they wont give you a headache for sure :)

krystalc22
Krystal C.
4/12/18

Reliable and efficient work from PacificHost.
PacificHost's tech support has always responded to my issues extremely well, both at nigh and daytime.
I had a really long DNS propoagation delay on my new site and somebody was there to answer my questions very late at night.
I haven't been using Pacifichost long but I really appreciate their fast customer service.
I'd definitely give thei
r customer a 10 so far, though

tomz27
Tom Z.

Fantastic company!
I have been using PacificHost as my hosting provider for around a year now. I came to them from another provider that I had nothing but trouble with. Joining PacificHost was the best business decision I have ever made. The price they charge is fantastic, and the hosting unbeatable with unlimited everything. I think however for me the thing that I ha
ve been most impressed about (especially after my previous experience) is their amazing customer and tech support.
Any time I have had a technical issue (which is always down to me being pretty new to all of this) it has been resolved quickly and courteously. I have been blown away by how professionally the company is run, and recommend them to anyone who is looking for web hosting.

edwinp32
Edwin P.

Avoid like the plague!
PacificHost advertises that they do custom script requests and that they generally take 2-3 hrs. Don't believe it - before signing up I was assured the script I needed would only take 2-3 hrs to install. 15 business days later, I've still got nothing and the tech support agents always say "later today it will be complete"! I've been hearing this for
15 days now and have wasted 2 weeks of valuable time on my project. Complete waste of time!

sanjayp9
SANJAY P.
4/12/18

Speed connectivity is pretty fast
I find PacificHost to be fantastic. I have been hosted with other companies before, but frankly speaking was impressed by the quality of the services provided by pacifichost team. They are also great with helping you move from other hosts to them.
There have never been problems, the sites were always up and working as expected.
Network uptime is
great, speed connectivity is pretty fast. Pricing is competitive.
I will be keeping as a customer with them for years to come!

ratepointr1
RatePoint R.

Very Good Company
I have used Pacific Host and have never had any issue at all. They have a very good support team

Questions? Get answers from the Pacifichost staff and other customers.

Pacifichost?