Review of Pacificfabrics

Tel: 1-888-659-0929

1 Review From Our Community

raneea
7/12/18

For several years I use to be all about Pacific Fabrics. I visited the Bellevue location frequently. Over the years it slowly changed from customer service and all about the sewing to money, money, money.

I tried a few classes here and found them to be satisfactory. The class descriptions are some what limited and there are no refunds if you place your self into the wrong class level. All the beginner classes I've tried have been superb but intermediate classes you might as well just purchase a book and try it your self. They tend to be more friendly to elderly sewers and children sewers. If you're middle aged you get the what are you doing here look a lot. Shunned and not welcome basically. A lot of beginner classes really need to be classified as beginner intermediate. I signed up for several classes over the years only to be refunded because the class didn't have enough students or the teacher was a no show. As I have to request days off to do stuff like this of course I was irritated as I got shisted money for the class I signed up for with zero knowledge learned and a day off work I could of otherwise been earning money towards. If you placed your self in the wrong level the teachers occasionally were snooty to you and moaned about how they had to give you extra attention.

I've had several miss cuts and been shorted a lot here. I tried to ask for general advice but found it to be some what lacking. You don't always get acknowledged as a customer until you're ready to check out and choices of fabric are not what they use to be. Over the years they use to rotate new stock in and old out. Now each time I visit them it seems to be all the same.

Been better in years gone by. Sorry but I'm not supporting this business anymore.

Questions? Get answers from the Pacificfabrics staff and other customers.

Pacificfabrics?