OxygenConcentratorStore reviews

Tel: 877.774.9271

tomh381
Tom H.
3/9/18

Quick and easy way to order replacement parts for our InogenOne - G3. Ordered online and parts were delivered within 5 days.

davef90
Dave F.
8/7/17

Brett and crew were so pleasant and helpful! I needed last-minute help and they didn't hesitate to work with me for a quick response. I appreciate how easy they made the entire process. Really recommend them!

bruceb224
BRUCE B.
7/26/17

I was in Europe with a problem. Michael and Jeff helped me and got me the part I needed to Europe in record time. My vacation continued with no worries! They are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

terryw122
Terry W.
7/10/17

was shopping for a good portable oxygen system, You can Thank Sean Lowe for the sell of you ActivOx 4L for over 2000$ .He did a great job talking about it and helping me,So I request one!!!

scotte48
Scott E.
6/29/17

Stephanie made the process easy. She helped me select the right concentrator for my needs and price range.

teresaj59
Teresa J.
6/29/17

My special needs sister has a portable oxygen tank that has stopped working twice in as many weeks. We were unable to get immediate help from the equipment company that supplied the tank. My brother figured out it had something to do with the battery. We contacted the equipment company again and they said it could be at least two weeks or more before someone could come out. My brother got information off the battery and found your company and your website. I talked to a rep named Sean and he was knowledgeable and helpful. He gave us a discount on the replacement batter and 2-day shipping. Battery was received on time and has the tank has been working ever since. Still waiting for the news from the equipment company. My overall experience was great!!!

nanas14
nana s.
6/29/17

I rented the concentrator for a week, thinking I would be visiting family who lived at a much higher altitude that necessitated using O2 all day and not just while sleeping. I did not make that visit and had no need for this machine. I continued using the concentrator I have been using. The people I talked to at the concentrator store were extremely pleasant and helpful.

nancyt118
Nancy T.
6/29/17

We were helped by Stephanie Hughes and she could not have been more helpful with our search for the best concentrator. Her customer service was excellent!

barbarah341
Barbara H.
6/29/17

My experience was really great. My salesperson. helped me a lot when I first got my machine I have some questions and call customer service and the young lady who spoke with me checked over everything and went out of her way for me everything was great. I felt like they really cared about what I needed and wanted.

ricks199
Rick S.
6/29/17

Because your company failed to send a shipping label to return the traded G4 I've waited till now to get it.Very bad customer service.

maryl342
Mary L.
6/29/17

I dealt withNick Vannatta via amsrco.onmicrosoft.com for the second time this year when I accidentally drowned my first Activox 4L in the therapy pool . This gentleman is by far the best CSR I have ever encountered and he represents the very best FIRST responder for his company. Ever knowledgeable and professional he processed and shipped my order the same day and I received it within four days.

danm259
Dan M.
6/29/17

Sean's service and helpful approach to my serious issue of loosing the battery to my wife's SeQual portable concentrator while on vacation. He arranged for a couier to deliver a battery to me at the very end of the work day.I sincerely appreciate his dedication and concern.

steves760
Steve S.
6/29/17

I'd had concentrators in the past for high altitude hypoxia so I knew the process and questions to ask. Particularly, which machines would be approved by every airline both domestic and international. Stefanie answered all my questions and we settled quickly on the InogenOne G3 as the best machine, which my doctor later confirmed was likely the best for what I required. I was having trouble getting organized to finalize the order when Stefanie called me up to check on it, so we set the order up, she got the prescription from the doctor and a few days later the machine showed up. So simple, great service, I recommend the company highly, especially Stefanie.

royw56
Roy W.
6/29/17

I made my phone call in the morning and the next morning I had my portable oxygen concentrator. I got the battery charged up and was ready to go. It is nice to not need to tow the tank with me when being tethered is not an option. I have not had it a week yet so it is a little difficult to give any long term evaluation but at this point I am very pleased. I had done quite a bit of research and made decisions about what I wanted and how it needed to be configured, so the shopping was a breeze. When Aaron made a suggestion, I simply told him how I wanted it done and it was so. The only catch was getting the doctors prescription to him so he could ship it. With some cooperation from the doctors office, I was able to fax the prescription and the concentrator was on its way.

ruthb135
ruth b.
6/29/17

Nick in sales was very knowledgeable and helpful from ordering to delivery. The prices are great and delivery was fast.

vivianr35
VIVIAN R.
6/29/17

I was unable to get the billing & the delivery addresses to be different on the website. Fred called me and did an excellent job of getting everything done in short order. He was efficient knowledgeable and very professional while still having a great attitude.

michelineh1
Micheline H.
6/29/17

Laura was amazing. I had many questions and spoke with her both by phone and email numerous times. She was very patient and always friendly. Highly recommend!

nathanm106
nathan m.
6/29/17

Aaron was very helpful and answered all my questions. I am very happy with the Invacare Platinum portable that I purchased. Later I had questions that Aaron again answered very well.

floydj12
Floyd J.
6/29/17

Nick Vannatta was very helpful in helping me decide which product to purchase. He is very knowledgeable about the products he sells.

stevenm317
Steven M.
6/29/17

This unit is everything I hoped it would be ANF more. So versatile to keep charged. Oh, and the rubber they use for the cannullas is so soft I am going to order some more.

johnm1856
John M.
6/29/17

Total experience was very good. Nick was very helpful and really new about the products. I have used the product already and it worked as advertised.

donb226
Don B.
6/29/17

The Oxygen store and the Rep, Bret were outstanding helping us with our needed concentrator. It took longer to get the order processed and shipped but I attribute that to the very slow reaction from either the doctor or his staff. When we received the email stating the machine was shipped, it was received two days later and carefully packed for shipping. Thanks Bret.

steveg313
Steve G.
6/29/17

I just received my unit today. Other than being a day late according to UPS tracking I was satisfied with the sales personnel and the unit. It looks good and I hope I get good service out of it.

patrickc160
Patrick C.
6/29/17

salesmen Nick was very helpful answered a lot question and concerns a had hopefully my eclipse5 will do the job for me

johnw1146
John W.
6/29/17

The oxygen concentrator store was about the third or fourth place I checked. It had the best price, for the product, by far. When I called, I was quickly connected to a sales agent, Jacob, who stayed with me every step of the way. We were able to negotiate a great price for refurbished equipment. He was knowledgeable, quite personable, and return my calls and emails very promptly.
When there was a problem processing my payment, he let me know and we resolved the problem within a day. He even expedited the shipping of my order, to make up for the delay. I highly recommend this company, and hats off to Jacob who seemed to genuinely care about the customer.

Questions? Get answers from the OxygenConcentratorStore staff and other customers.

OxygenConcentratorStore?