Review of Overstock.com

2018 Customer choice award

739 reviews with 5 stars

carlal58
12/30/18

I was looking for curtains for my living room and seen the ATI Catarina Layered Curtains on pintrest advertise by Overstock. I fell in love with the design and decided to place the order although the length I original wanted was unavailable I order the next size up. Within minutes after I place my order I received a text from Overstock thanking me for my order with a update of schedule delivery. I responded to the text asking if I could receive the curtain before 25th they assured me the curtains would arrive by 24th. Well, as promise I received my curtains and they are as beautiful as on the website! I am very pleased with the customer service and the product. I am very big on customer service and the quality of product all which Overstock has surpass my expectations. Overstock has gain a faithful customer. Thank you Overstock!!!!!

oliviaw64
11/17/18

This site provides nice items for loyal prices.
Recently I bought the doll house for my god daughter.
She just loved that one. And I was pleased with a good service, I got my order on time.

ah168
8/31/18

I purchased a floor lamp from Overstock.com. There price was very good. They gave me another 15% discount and shipped the material on the specified date. The communication thru text messages also worked very well. I really liked this company and will make future purchases. I highly recommend this company.

nikaj
8/3/18

Nice price, very helpful customer service and 2-day free shipping - I like shopping at Overstock!
I'm also very happy with my purchase.

karens722
7/12/18

I've purchased thousands of dollars worth of merchandise from Overstock. Their customer service has always been the best and I've been very satisfied with most purchases.

harperb26
7/11/18

I admit the quality of the products from Overstock.com are not top notch since their products are imported from the cheap sources oversea. You can find it's hard to assemble the products sometimes and they tend to put wrong parts in the pack often.
But to be fair, the price of the products are very cheap in compare to the similar products you would see in most furniture retailers. Besides, even though the products I bought are slightly poorly made, the material's quality is not bad at all. Consider this, I got a dining table from IKEA and used it for a year, it started to have bubbles on the surface and I figured out that it was made out of particle board. Then I bought a dining table from Overstock to replace, cheaper price, free shipping, much more beautiful than the table I got from IKEA, and made of real timber. And I thought IKEA was really cheap.
About service, I do think they don't have enough staffs, but so far they've been treating me well. I received some products with missing pieces and wrong parts, so I told them through the missing parts option on their website. It usually took them a week or more to contact me back though. But they showed real concerns about the problems, told me they were really sorry and could either contact the warehouse to send other parts or give back to me a decent amount of money to buy the part from hardware store if I didn't want to wait.

amberc109
6/13/18

I just used overstock for the first time to by a 4 piece bedroom furniture set costing over $1,000 and by the reviews I was pretty nervous but I am sooo happy to say I received all my furniture right on time and everything was in excellent condition and as advertised. I honestly do not have one bad thing to say about my experience and will not hesitate to use them again!

lisaz24
6/11/18

After a complete nightmare ordering furniture from Amazon, who used OJ Commerce Furniture, I was hesitant to order anything online again. I was pleasantly surprised ordering from Overstock. The bed is beautiful and it arrived on time!

arthurc59
4/22/18

I purchased two VIGO kitchen faucets at overstock.com and installed them both. One leaked from the start. I thought I was going to have to battle overstock.com because I actually installed the leaking faucet (though you kind of have to install a faucet to know if it leaks!), but when I started an online chat with their support, they were amazing. They issues a free return label and ordered a new replacement faucet right then and there for free as well! The support person was expedient and professional! The new replacement faucet came in 4 days and I just installed and no leaks!!! I love overstock.com!

valeriel37
4/11/18

Awesome products, fast delivery and great prices. Highly recommended!!! Everything I've ordered has been exactly as pictured. Love the membership, not required but gives you cash back if you get it!!!

christinep125
4/8/18

I had ordered a necklace that was never delivered (not too surprising with our mail deliverer...ALWAYS mixing things up!). Anyway, I contacted the care center, because the tracking system showed "delivered." When they researched the case, there was no reason as to why the necklace hadn't been delivered, but the very helpful representative made sure I received a new necklace in time for my friend's birthday (the intended recipient). I am an honest person and could never make this up to steal from a company; they knew that I was a loyal customer and would not by lying. Thanks, Danielle and Overstock, for being a reputable and caring company!

levid25
3/22/18

I began using Overstock a couple hrs. ago when I came upon a chair I purchased for our cottage bedroom.there are unique things that you can find that you dont find it the standard stores I am fat pretty well covers i

jenniferm473
2/26/18

I ordered a beautiful 9 x 12" rug and a rug liner from Overstock. The rug is of excellent quality and was delivered to my door in just a few days. The cancellation and return policy at Overstock is on the site, so I knew that it could be a gamble, but so far am very pleased with using this site. When I was an Amazon member, I paid nearly $100 per year and still was stuck with return shipping costs much of the time. I'll go with overstock gold card for $20 and lots of coupons/discounts. The card paid for itself and then some on my 2nd order and got me a discount on my 3rd.

dariad
12/26/17

Recently I bought a huge coffee table from overstock. Once I assembled it I realized there was bunch of dried on glue in one corner. It was visible and really ugly. I called overstock to see what could be done. They offered many options. Replacing the piece where the glue was, or the whole coffee table or sending the table back for a full refund. They made it super easy to return the table. They even covered the shipping cost back. I've bought many things over the years via overstock and never had any issues, I'm happy to know that if I ever do need their help, that they actually will help.

tishab4
12/3/17

I just cant stop writing. It is that excellent customer service again!!! This is an excellent company.Thank you.

thetay
8/5/17

Received my navy blue women wide brim casual hat yesterday and was extremely impressed and at awe with the looks, quality of hat and quality of the ribbon. I paid only $9.99 + shipping. I will be ordering again in the near future.

dianeb150
7/15/17

I've used Overstock a lot over the last 15 years and there have been times that I did purchase something that wasn't a "winner" and for the most part, Overstock has always helped make it right. Just last month after something didn't arrive on time I checked with the customer service dept, just to find out why it had not arrived. Turns out it was out of stock and would now be arriving in a few days...No biggie, but the customer service rep. said we would like to credit your account $20 for the delay...How nice of him to offer!

mandyg18
4/26/17

Always have had a good experience here! Placed many orders. And will place future orders too. Excellent customer service and shipping time

loryt
4/13/17

So nice supplies for house are all in one shop. The quality seems to be vey good and it cannot but make me happy with my purchases here.

margaretk59
4/1/17

Have never had a bad experience with this site. Products as described. Fast accurate shipping. No problem return policy.

charlenet7
3/28/17

customerboughtI have been shopping at overstock for the better part of 5-6 years. my first purchase was a metal bed really cute for my daughter. I didn't have much money and she was growing out of her toddler bed. I crossed my fingers and prayed to God I just didn't screw up, but it was amazing. over the next cpl years I have bought a captains chairs, a brand new mattress set for my mother in-law, curtains, dishes, towels, ect and never once have they lost my package, or even come damaged. I will continue to use this site for as long as they stand behind their products, an have a great customer service

mollyc29
3/27/17

My phone broke and so my husband and I searched the internet for a new one, finally finding Overstock to have the best price. I received an email that stated I got 12% off my first purchase but when I tried to apply that at checkout it wasn't working. I pulled up the costumer chat and the person on the other line was WONDERFUL! They applied the coupon for me even after telling me that according to the fine print that coupon wasn't allowed to be applied to an electronic purchase. They were so kind and willing to help quickly! I would recommend Overstock to ANYONE!!!!!

ritac39
3/22/17

LOOOOOVE the prices on this website. Possibilities are endless! I bought some jewelry a LONG time ago. I finally had the chance to leave a review. I am hoping that a certain hutch is restocked so I could purchase it!! That's not until May. PLEASE PLEASE hurry!

jills71
3/12/17

Overstock & I have the same objective in mind. I search the site & Overstock always makes sure I find many items to purchase. I love this site & quality of what they have (from my experience) beats a couple of other sites so I go here first.

danl78
3/4/17

Every bitcoin enthusiast must have a bit of goodness in his heart and this goes all the way to Overstock's CEO who was one of the leaders in adopting bitcoin at the early stage.

435 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hey, I would be very careful. I have transacted with Overstock three times and I don't believe there is as much security in terms of guarantee as with Amazon. And, if you buy items fulfilled by Amazon (meaning the product ships from Amazon's warehouse) you are even more guaranteed. For example, I bought some dinner napkins from an Amazon seller, fulfilled by Amazon. They were not what they were supposed to be and Amazon issued me a credit immediately and scheduled UPS to pick up my item to return. I'm very confident that with Amazon you will get quality service and if the product is not as described or substandard you will be in better hands especially with Amazon fulfilled items. Overstock is just not up to par and I wouldn't purchase something like a medicated cream from Overstock until they get it together.

By Rita Y.

I used a credit card on Overstock when purchasing my bed. It was years ago, I still sleep on it. I had no problems using my credit card on Overstock

By A S.

I bought a rug that looked nothing like the picture. The colors were gaudy instead of the nice muted pallet shown in the picture. Overstock charged me half again as much to return it. I'll never buy from them again.

By susan A.

It varies. It usually is indicated at the order page

By Shay S.

They send it back to Overstock, call or Email them for a refund

By SHERRY B.

No. The "diamonds" fall out after a few times of wearing them.

By Adam L.

Because the website is a scam. They take your order and then do not deliver it.

By Matt B.

I've never had this problem. Their customer service is better than Amazon but i haven't interracted with them super recently so maybe theyve scaled back on the gravvy.

By Jonathan C.

In condition stated, i.e., new, reconditioned. I haven't made any returns but it doesn't seem to be hassle-free.

By Shay S.

In my experience TERRIBLE! I describe it at the opening of this discussion. The couch and rug I purchasd broke (and the rug became unraveled) within two months from delivery. A second couch was sent, with th first not even picked up, and a second rug, again with the first not picked up. Both again broke and the rug unraveled within months. I spent more than $600 on the couch and had to throw it (them) and the rug away in under three months. Waste of money. You just don't know what condition you are getting your product in.

By Cheryl N.
Questions? Get answers from the Overstock.com staff and other customers.

Overstock.com?