Overclock.net

Overclock.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Overclock.net?

“I purchased hardware from this websites sale section”

Funk D.
4/18/11

I purchased hardware from this websites sale section. The product was not as described. As I reported the well known seller, the website then banned me from coming back. I am reporting them to every possible website possible. Overclock.net has terrible staff, known scammers, and their staff are possibly the ones doin the scams since they don't do anything to uphold their own rules and policies. scam scam scam overclock.net

funkd
April 18th, 2011

I am reporting them to every possible website possible.

scam scam scam overclock.net

Questions? Get answers from the Overclock.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Overclock.net?

Have a question about Overclock.net?