Overclock.net

Overclock.net has a consumer rating of 1.54 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Overclock.net ranks 53rd among Computer Accessories sites.

How would you rate Overclock.net?

“Web site experience”

Oluwafemi O.
9/14/20

The website experience for mobile users is really bad for me, cos I cant see the image of what I want to buy on the go I had to click in to see and for me that one click is unnecessary

jerrens
July 5th, 2020
Website has a lot of bad/broken image links (see https://www.overclock.net/forum/78-pc-gaming/1599871-review-3-android-emulators-classicboy-my-boy-gba-emulator-drastic-ds-emulator.html). In fact, there are lots of them (more than 25-50 in one page!). Not only the bad images but one customer I saw in sitejabber (the other 1 star review) had bad experiences with the overclock service...
oluwafemio5
September 14th, 2020
funkd
April 18th, 2011
I purchased hardware from this websites sale section. The product was not as described. As I reported the well known seller, the website then banned me from coming back.

I am reporting them to every possible website possible.

Overclock.net has terrible staff, known scammers, and their staff are possibly the ones doin the scams since they don't do anything to uphold their own rules and policies.

Scam scam scam overclock.net

Questions? Get answers from the Overclock.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Overclock.net?

Have a question about Overclock.net?