Over.earth

Over.earth has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Over.earth?

“Perfectly crafted and designed logo”

Pragati J.
10/18/19

I own a srartup.. I recently knew them through just dial and ordered a logo design. Trust me from every single employee is damn creative.. They provided me exact logo what I want.. The theme and color was vibrant and it was concisely providing the theme of my business.. Thank you so much!

pragatij
October 18th, 2019

These guys are creative and legit.. With a little communication I easily believed them.. They are not money hungry like others thats why I liked them so much.

By Pragati J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Over.earth staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Over.earth?

Have a question about Over.earth?