This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Melen, LLC

Melen, LLC has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Melen, LLC also ranks 89th among Outdoor Equipment sites.

How would you rate Melen, LLC?

“Had a great experience with this site; purchased some...”

Anthony H.
2/24/12

Had a great experience with this site; purchased some camouflage BDU pants for my son's camping trip as well as some Propper duty pants for myself. My son still wears the pants on all of our biking and hiking trips and they have withstood a lot of use. However, the best part about the site was that they had a live chat person available to help me select the correct sizes as all pants manufacturers fit differently. So my piece of advice is use the live chat if you have any questions and those guys will help you out. MAKE SURE to ask the live chat guys for promotional deals that may be going on and you can save some money. The guy I spoke to gave me a 10% discount voucher for my order. All in all, a great experience and quick 3 day UPS ground shipping that was free because my order was over $99. Would recommend to everyone.

anthonyh10
February 24th, 2012

alans21
February 16th, 2012
This site is great i got my tent from here had a sick camping experience, downside it rained on the brighter side this tent kept me nice and dry, fit me and my sons under one roof. A++ fast shipping great price great service live chat what else can you ask for.: D

Here is the link what i slept in this weekend Very Happy Thanks Outdoorgear

Questions? Get answers from the Melen, LLC staff and other customers.

maxb5
Max B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Melen, LLC?

Have a question about Melen, LLC?