Review of Osneaker

New York, NY 10022, US
contact@osneaker.com

deanneb1
12/18/16

I ordered a pair of foamposites for my son on December 2,we're now on December 18 & nothing!!!Tried contacting them several times to get a tracking # by phone & email & got no response back!!!Now,I'm going to put in a claim thru my paypal!!!I see their based in NY,I live in Jersey,no way should it take this long!!!!I'll NEVER order from this site again!!!!!HORRIBLE!!!!They get "0" stars,but you need to give a star to leave a review!!!I really should've did my research before I ordered,the better buisness gave them an "F"!!!

catl16
5/20/16

Order from them a lot, my son and his friends say: "they are legit." fast shipping, ok customer service, they always call to double check you are the cardholder on large orders, which I think is nice.

ilirjanu
2/14/16

I ordered my kd 6 Brazil's 2 1/2 weeks ago for my travel team and I havnt received them I tried to email them witch is the only way you can contact them but they only replied one time saying "no orders were cancelled" yep very helpful just hope I get my shoes NEVER ORDER SHOES FROM THIS SITE AGAIN!

garyw51
10/5/15

I got my pair of the Air Jordan7 Cigars. This Pair looks great on me. so glad I went with osneaker.

Tip for consumers: These guys are based in NYC and ship from NYC. They stock legit kicks. I found out about them through instagram

nickc49
1/27/15

I will never order from them ever again I've ordered from the 2 times now and i had to nag about them sending my shoes. My second order I never even received so i put a Paypal claim in but they do have lots of nice options but there customer service sucks no phone you can call or anything. Stay away from this site.

floridab
10/26/14

The website is real but pay with Pay Pal. Customer service is horrible and they wont email you back. It took Pay Pal to email them for them to email any info on my order. The shoes are real though. Warning: USE PAY PAL TO ORDER!!

donnar30
4/23/14

I ordered some Nike KD shoes for my grandson. I was unable to contact anyone about shipping info and when I finally received the shoes they had sent a size 11.5 instead of the 10.5 that I ordered.

jamalg
6/23/13

I sent a email to this site about some info about a shoe almost two weeks ago and they still havent responded to my email! Very unprofessional!

kwabenab
4/8/11

I ordered the foamposite (pewter) for 298$, i never got an email confirmation so after about 5 days i emailed them about the status of my order which is the only way u can contact them... the replied a day later and said my shoes have been dispatched to me. two days later i received my shoes thru ups... the box was torn up and they sent me 2 left shoes. i been sending them emails for 3 days asking for a refund i have not heard from them yet... by far the worst customer service i've ever had!

Questions? Get answers from the Osneaker staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Osneaker