Orlando Vacation reviews

trey@orlandovacation.com

balan
Bala N.
11/5/17

Excellent. Reservation Team, Ticket division responded very promptly with all my queries. Every body is very much friendly.

Thanks to all of you.

sharonw177
Sharon W.
6/29/17

Rosamarie has been extremely helpful and patient as we go through the process of changing reservations. Orlando Vacation has been extremely easy to work with.

lisar322
Lisa R.
6/29/17

My shopping experience couldn"t have been any better. Not only was she professional and knowledgeable abiout the services, she was personable which made all the difference.

jayakumarr1
Jayakumar R.
6/29/17

I like the deal that you have here. Better than other competitive sites. Only concern though is the flexibility in cancellations. Which other sites are offering. If that is also taken care, then you cannot be beaten.

joycer49
Joyce R.
6/29/17

Wonderful customer service, helpful, courteous, informative. The prices were great and I would highly recommend this company to anyone

jaimem66
Jaime M.
6/29/17

Arlette was extremely knowledgable and very friendly. She made the process of booking a family vacation for 9 painless and stress free.

karena100
Karen A.
6/29/17

I am a travel agent who works on commission and I spent alot of time and work to sell this unit and I will get nothing out of it.

charissam
Charissa M.
6/29/17

This was a wonderful experience booking, the gal was so nice and helpful. I will go through your company again to book!

crystalr76
Crystal R.
6/29/17

Rosa Maria At ext.**** was the sweetest most helpful person that I have ever spoken with on the phone :)

teresah104
Teresa H.
6/29/17

There was a lot of information and if I had a question all I had to do was call and ask. Everyone was very helpful.

tonys218
Tony S.
6/29/17

Ms Arlette was wonderful. She answered all of my questions and provided me a lot of valuable information. I was hesitant about making reservation through this site but after talking to Arlette, I felt at ease with using this service. I hope the rest of my vacation go as smooth as making the reservation. Thanks Arlette.

briannaa17
Brianna A.
6/29/17

No 24/7 customer service which is very ba we had to wait for almost 3-4 hours and felt like taking a chance.

mossabs
MOSSAB S.
6/29/17

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME. THIS IS THE THIRD TIMES. AND I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS WEBSET TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

tracyf85
Tracy F.
6/29/17

I have booked through this company twice now and I have always been satisfied with them. The lady that booked my trip, ext# ****, has booked me both times and I will always ask for her in the future. She was nice and polite and answered any questions I had.

emmac134
Emma C.
6/29/17

Ms Arlette was very informative in me find a place for my entire family. So for I have no complaints. Thank you again......Emma Charley

jackiem157
Jackie M.
6/29/17

So glad I called and talk to a Rosa Maria. She was very helpful and knowledgeable about the package deals.

angelab291
Angela B.
6/29/17

This is the second vacation which I have booked using orlandovacation.com, and I am once again very pleased with how easy it is to book a great trip!

christinew152
christine w.
6/29/17

I was able to find what I needed and if I didn't understand I called and was helped. for my first time experience was great with this site

janes263
Jane S.
6/29/17

I just made an order with January and she was great. She took the time to walk me through the process of saving money on a Disney World vacation. I can't wait to get down there!

rhodac4
Rhoda C.
6/29/17

Hello my name is Rhoda, I made my reservation over the phone because my computer was working well. Rosa Maria help with that, Very nice lady very patient and very friendly. I have coworkers who are going next summer to disney world,I will for sure tell them to book here and give them Maria name

heleng97
helen g.
6/29/17

rose has been very helpful and patient with me
I ask so many questions but she never seen tired of my questions I will always want her for my representive
I feel comfortable with her thank you

raymondh62
Raymond H.
6/29/17

Rosa Maria was such a help on planning my Disney Vacation. She made my experience so easy & not confusing. Thanks so much. We can't wait for our trip.

jasono51
Jason O.
6/29/17

We have used your service for years now to book vacation homes. Always have had a great experience.

willb104
Will B.
6/29/17

So far it has been great. I hope the entire trip goes great this is the first time I am using your service

charlotter42
Charlotte R.
6/29/17

I had a very good experience, Sharon was very helpful and informative. I hope once we arrive everything goes as smooth. I normally book through a personal travel agent and I'm a little concern with everything being as I expect.

Questions? Get answers from the Orlando Vacation staff and other customers.

Orlando Vacation?