Review of Originalkeyless

originalkeyless.com@privacy.above.com

1 Review From Our Community

larryf4
10/18/11

Weird site: I ordered from the site; a few days later an email confirmed the order with the instruction to check on the site for shipping (usually 3-5 days). After a week, not having heard anything from the site, I called. A computer voice indicated everyone was busy, leave a message or email--I did both. NO RESPONSE. The next day, I again called, leaving a message to bring me up to date or cancel the order; additionally, I emailed the same message. NO RESPONSE. On the third call and email, I cancelled the order, including a message about lousy customer service and thanks for nothing.

The day after the order was cancelled, the Company emailed saying it would ship the product anyway and that one cannot cancel. They clearly had read every email from me. I replied that the website warrants every call and email will receive a response--which they breached; and one can return merchandize. I refused delivery and have had to notify American Express to give me a refund. It seems the company attempts a game of forcing returns and then charging. STAY AWAY.

Questions? Get answers from the Originalkeyless staff and other customers.

Originalkeyless?