Review of OrderWineDirect

Tel: 855.480.7671
customerservice@orderwinedirect.com

lyllid
3/30/16

no indication of shippiing charges. i called and asked and got hung up on!
called back and got a run around. i finally said OK! SIX 750 ml bottles...she said 37 dollars or more cause some bottles are different sizes....SCAM!

krisc27
6/1/15

I have purchased from them several times, only because they have a coupon code. Every time I order from them I regret it. It takes at least 5-8 weeks to get the case of wine and whatever you do, do not contact them to ask status. They are very rude!! This is the last time I order from them!

sarahg41
4/22/14

I purchased a Resturant.com voucher for 2 wine shipments. One was for a case of wine for $90.00; the other was for 3 bottles of reserve red wine for $32.00. The voucher sent me to Orderwinedirect.com. Before I purchased the voucher I called Order Wine Direct and asked how much the shipping would be. I was told $20.00, so I purchased the voucher. When I went to redeem the wine, the shipping was $40.00. This is a total rip off. I have cases of wine shipped to my house often the most shipping cost is $25.00. Additionally, the shipping charge for the 3 bottles was $23.00 add that with the cost of the 3 bottles at $32.00, that is $55.00 for 3 bottles of wine I never tasted. I will not use this company again as I feel this is a gimmick to make up the money lost by charging too much for shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the OrderWineDirect staff and other customers.

OrderWineDirect?