The Order of Isis reviews

chriso1
3,071 helpful votes
2/26/11

Hmm. According to this, if you want your boss to bring you coffee, all you need is $179 and the willingness to agree to a blood sacrifice. Seems a bit over the top to me, but then, I prefer tea myself.

Anyhow, my crystal ball tells me that this one is also associated with sites such as "rituelsvaudoushaitiens.com", which amongst other things offers to perform a voodoo ritual to remove the effects of a curse, such as the boss constantly bringing you coffee instead of leaving you well alone so that you can get on with updating your Facebook account.

The site also has $120 spells that help you win the jackpot of your dreams in your favorite lottery, and it further demonstrates its amazing powers by appearing to use a cheap web host and domain registrar when of course, we all know that's just a magical illusion and in fact the site owners are fabulously rich and don't need to engage in penny-pinching practices.

Stroking the oracle once more, I see the names "sagittariusfreehoroscope.com" and "scorpiofreehoroscope.com" and lo, many more. Well, ten more, anyway. And in the distance, I think I also see ... no, my mistake, that was just a stock photo.

For a moment there, it seemed that I could just make out a great host of occult websites all emanating from the same servers - sorry, I mean magical dimensions. But things are going vague and misty, for further information you'll need to cross my palm with silver. Visa also accepted.

tejalg
2/26/11

This website, the Order of Isis, is a total fraud. I had a serious situation in my life, or I would never even consider working with people like this. They promise you results or a refund guaranteed. Order of Isis did not get any results. Things actually got much worse. When I asked for the refund, Order of Isis said they were sorry and would "redo" the work.

When it still failed, I asked for my money back guarantee refund which they have on their website. They are now saying that they don't issue refunds. Order of Isis takes advantage of people who are in a time of need. Their fraud is well setup. There is no phone number and no address. Normally you would walk away from a setup like this. But due to the "money back guarantee" you might be inclined to take a chance. Don't. Order of Isis is a total fraud.

Questions? Get answers from the The Order of Isis staff and other customers.

The Order of Isis?