Review of Oral-B

1 Procter & Gamble Plaza
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202, United States

bethanyr22
10/22/18

Got the new toothbrush for Xmas last year. I'm very happy with the product. However, less than a year later the battery only lasts a few days and the limescale builds around the head of the toothbrush despite being cleaned properly twice a day. Not happy

galinay1
8/6/17

I found a mold in my toothbrush. I cleaned up my toothbrush, and it looks like clean. But I dropped the toothbrush head, and saw a black mold. I'm sending a pictures.
I wrote to Oral-B customer service. The customer service wrote me: Clean the unit with a damp cloth. And said, that I'm a bad housewife - "While this issue is very rare, it can occur if the brush is stored in a location that is exposed to mold and bacteria..." What's mean? Where is this location?
And I received coupon $7 !!! for buy 4 brush heads. They really know the prices in a stores )
The customer service works really awful. And I will not recommend this company in future.

The last news.
I changed the toothbrush head, and less than 2 months after use it - again mold.
I add a new pictures here (#4-6)

ritae5
4/9/17

I purchased a new Oral B power toothbrush in December 2016 and registered my new toothbrush on the Oral B website to receive additional coupons towards future purchases of oral b brush heads (which I was looking forward to, as those brush heads are pricey!)
I contacted Oral B via email and never received a response or any coupons and it's been four months.
Love Oral B products, but dislike the poor customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the Oral-B staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Oral-B