Review of Opulante

Tel: +91 8880150160
assist@opulante.com

rahuls106
2/20/18

They dont have the basic ethics how to talk to customer they dont reply when i ask something but when i challenged their authenticity they quickly called they say they never confirmed my order but i got the message that your order will be delivered by today evening how can my order come if they never confirmed it on asking them that why they dont reply they say they have thousands of customers and we are not as free as you..... worst experience thank god i cancelled my order at last moment now they blocked me on whatsapp and they never reply on mail i dont prefer from buying here there are so many websites they say that these reviews are fake and submitted by competitors but u can whatsapp me on +91 9999068691 and i can send u the proof dont buy from here they are cheaters

sakets
12/8/17

I bought a Gucci Belt from Opulante website at 65% discount. I am happy to receive this genuine amazing belt. I am very happy today.

mohitg9
12/8/17

I received the wrong handbag and I wrote an email explaining how I had received the incorrect item. Since the color I had originally ordered was no longer available, I was offered two options. I could either return the handbag for a full refund or be issued a partial refund. I opted for the full refund. My issue was very easily resolved.
Guys at opulate were very fast and very professional. Also, by far, the cheapest price online. Totally satisfied!!

aarohis
12/8/17

2 weeks ago, one of my friends invited me to buy an LV handbag at 75% discount from Opulante website. I have booked an LV pop in court handbag on Cash on delivery. My order number was IN99887604. I have received my order in perfect condition with 2 years of international warranty. My bag is attractive and the best thing is that I got it on 75% discount. Thanks, Opulante website.

rainiers
12/7/17

I ordered a Louis Vuitton wallet , order no.9510501476 . I got a completely different item which was fake and cheap replica. On contacting them they kept giving excuses after excuses none of the numbers given are reachable. They did not arrange a return pick up or refund the money. They are a bunch of crooks

maheshv5
10/30/17

Just Amazing I'm sooo speachless, just received my gucci belt and louis vuitton wallet
the products are so good, the quality they are original as far as my knowledge is consider. leather is so soft and smooth

I am very happy with the product I just got. thanks opulante team

latikab
10/30/17

I got my delivery last 2 days back for LV shoes , well I was so scared that whether I got original or fake bt when I finally got d delivery it was woooowwwww !!!! Dt was completely authentic !!

abheys
10/30/17

I ordered lv wallet and gucci belt under order number 9510501542 for my brother to gift him on his birthday and I was confused with authenticity but after gifting it to my brother he got it checked at London store and I was do happy that both are genuine products.

amitas5
10/29/17

I have the worst online experience of my life!
I ordered a Gucci sunglasses online and made bank transfer and was told my package will be delivered in 7/10 days.
Its been more than 40 days now and these people give u no status.... they dont pick call or respond on their watts app... or if you are lucky and someone ever replies will advise that your order is further delayed.
They seem like a big scam of fraud and cheating people.... till date I have not receive my package or have any status.
Further no one tells you process of cancellation or refund.....I warn all the brand lovers please please not to order from this site as they are totally fake....
Beware !!!!!

spardhab
7/26/17

Hi I am Shruti Dahiya, my order number is 9510822387 in which i ordered a Gucci handbag and a YSL ladies belt! At first i was pretty hesitant at ordering this stuff from opulante.com reason being the massive discounts these guys provide but after recieving and getting my friends order that of an MK bag authenticated i took to ordering the above mentioned stuff for myself too..! Firstly let me applaude the team for such amazing efforsts since I am on and off travelling around for work they made sure i recieve my order within the time frame provided, thank you guys! Secondly, the products i got were just perfect and just the way displayed, no altercations at all.. and finally and most importantly the authentication and genuiness.. i got my Gucci handbag authenticated from Mumbai and then both my products from Germany again and they were just perfect! I am SO HAPPY! In short, This site is just a dream come true!

samirs8
7/17/17

I got genuine Tomford sunglasses from opulante store. My order number was 958476254. I have booked my order on 26 June 2017. When I received the order it was genuine with quality assurance. I am very happy with the product and services. Check out my sunglass below.

Tip for consumers: Shop Tomford sunglasses from here

anupamap
7/17/17

well i never thought that the order will be so perfect. i only ordered louis vuitton products. they said they were from brand shoots and display products. so i thought might be bit old or bad condition. but when i got the picture was different. on this price i got an lv bag plus 2 shoes. almost saved 70% of the cost. i am also attching images of my order. i have now orderd 7 more products. too good but true. i beleive them now. order id 951036490658

mansig1
7/11/17

I order 3 products out of which one was incorrect, 1 was in a bad condition. I also did not like their customer care service. No one picks up call neither reply to messages.
I have been callinh them since one month but no reaction from their side.
I find Opulante a fake company. I would never suggest abyone to opt this website.

aashink
7/9/17

My I'd 95010056789 on which I buyed two bags and one pair of shoe , as I was offered extra discount on online payment and a complimentary gift on payment through the gateway link . I received two bags and shoe along with a gift from the sales executive , although all this process took a while , but I was totally satisfied with the product quality and everything . i totally appreciate the follow up done by their team and the packet was delivererd as per my convenience with a warranty card which I got checked was good .

shitijg

My order id is-9510500941-1
I ordered a pair of gucci croc leather shoes.
I was skeptical about ordering because of the prices.
Still i was assured by 'raj' that the products are genuine and also there is a refund/replacement policy.
I receveid the order on 9/7/17 which was a different item and a cheap replica.
Now they arnt reverting to my calls or email.
I request everone to report to the cyber crime cell so that others dont fall for the trap. I have already registered the complaint. There is another complaint regarding this site too. They also asked me to remove the review and the complaint to get the refund. I did the same but they stopped replying. Please check the complaints against them on http://cybercrimecomplaints.in

harshmeets
7/9/17

Just see the images and you will get to know.
1. They say the product is shipped to customer directly from Italy but it is sent by a courier company DOTZOT which is bengaluru based and where their office is.
2. They say bad reviews is from their competitors to spoil their market but it has happened twice with people I know. And one of those is my wife.
3. The product they send and the real product is totally different. Images are added.
4. They never refund anything even when they say that they will refund every penny, if the product is not genuine.
5. The code on LV EVA is FH 0168 which means made in 6th week of 2018. We are intelligent enough to know that 2018 has not come yet.
6. They had to send LV POCHETTE but sent LV EVA and have never sent the right bag.

ridhiman
7/6/17

Well this is ridhima from New Delhi. I first placed order under id 95108355674 i opted for cod. It was for a Louis vuitton bag. I knew lv burns the old stock. They said its from brand shoots and catalog and display and all. I thot it mught be old. But when it came it was too good. Brand new and took it to store they authenticated it and told that store will gove warranty. I was amazed. Orders toal 14 products now. Online payment made. The products are seriously too good. I am in love with the collextion. My huaband and other frnz now order with them. 5 star experience.

indys2
7/4/17

Doesn't deserve any rating... they r only looting money.....

I bought a Gucci belt on 25th May, black in colour.. what I get from opulante is blue in colour.

And I've tried about 100 times to contact them,
Most of the times they don't take your calls.
The times when they lifted calls they kept saying we will resend the item and get your order hand picked..

That didn't happen and I'm stuck up with this order.

The value of item is 6500/-

All gone wasted.....

Don't buy from www.opulante.com

shahidp1
7/2/17

I am very happy today because, I ordered and got genuine Tomford Sunglasses at unimaginable price. I compared the price on other stores but here I found 67% cheaper rate. My order number was 95461145. I am very happy with product and services by Opulante store.

archanas6
6/29/17

I just got my brand new gucci soho bag, it's so amazing and original. the bag look so good, I have checked it from every side, Ithe has warrantee card serial number, with original company bill.

thank Opulante. com for giving me such a beautiful bag at so reasonable PRICE, this is so much better then shopping at mall

princen5
6/29/17

Images look awesome but when u received the parcel all the products i recoeved were fake and my order is different and what i recieved is different. 9510500657-1 My order id was this!! Opulante.com is fake! Plz donot but anything for any price!

sabinak5
6/26/17

Order id 950138002549 received order after 13 days. I thot i should cancel it for delay. But when i got product it was worth a wait. I ordered in Dubai and went to mall of emirates and got my bag checked to my surprise all were authentic. I had a chat with store people why its price high in store and online almost 40% price. They said the stores have season articles and the bag i got was from 2015 season. Well the same article was in store 2017 manufactured with no difference. As long as i saved money i was so happy with it. All in all i loved everything. My frn group ordered 11 products in total now. Expecting them sooon.

rajshreer1
6/25/17

I just purchased a handbag from them my order number was 9510500801 of Gucci for Rs 40,000 for which I paid them online and got, Rs3000 cash discount and I am at London now got my bag checked from them and I am happy they said its authentic one I will soon order more stuff from them

priyar16
6/23/17

I tried to order Gucci bag. But the original price of the bag is 2400USD while they put up as only 54,000 Rs.
The address they listed for Italy and Australia is some fake site. Italy one is DSV , a shipping company which is no way affiliated with then. Australia one belongs to come online site called comfyco.eu.
They pick up some random address online and added as affiliated site.
I signed up for the site and didn't get any confirmation mail or even an acknowledgement. They mainly operate from WhatsApp which amps up the shadiness level.

rohitk16
6/22/17

I recently ordered product for my brother to gift it on his birthday and i made them inline payment as i want to gift it and imagine what they did they gift box the whole pack and written best wishes with a greeting card i am so happy for the product and service they provided

Questions? Get answers from the Opulante staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Opulante