Review of optimopro

Tel: +1-800-413-1289
support@optimopro.com

chrish105
3/28/14

Paid or unpaid, as long as Optimo Pro doing good job with registry, de-fragmenting my laptop's drives and making it faster, I am satisfied and happy. Thank You...

josephk37
3/13/14

Optimo pro is quite effective and useful software. its best part, it very easy to use and install. I like it.

daveh66
3/7/14

For me, this software performed whatever it claimed to do. I have downloaded Optimo Pro software two months ago. It was fast in process. This was an easy way for boosted up performance as it treated my slow PC quite well. It was quick in cleaning registry but I was careful also while cleaning junk files so that my personal data may not get lost during cleaning.

launas
3/3/14

I was searching a tune up utility that can help me to regulate all my registry entries without paying too much. Optimo Pro PC Cleaner software proves as a best option for this purpose. It improves the processing speed and browsing speed of my PC as well.

alener
2/26/14

Among so many cleaner software available online, Optimo Pro software is also doing good job. It regulates my junk files, registry entries, and browser history quite well along with enhancing its performance. It is overall a nice software to use.

uriass
2/18/14

Good job. Like this software for my PC...

loreyw
2/4/14

Optimo Pro is one of the nicest software I have installed in my laptop. They offers lot of features for complete clean up of system having its fast scanning system. This is a user-friendly tool and i love to have it on my laptop for improved performance.

rodneyl5
1/23/14

I have used this software first time for my laptop and it had done nice job. It is useful for cleaning purpose and helps in improving the speed of computer. I would like to see its updated version soon in the market.

jackf28
11/30/13

Optimo Pro software act as a lifesaver for my laptop when i was in critical situation regarding my business. I was stuck as my laptop was extremely slow in processing and i was not able to understand how should I deal with it. At that moment, I use this software and it really helps a lot. It optimizes my hard drive memory and cleans various junk files. Now the speed of my PC is pretty much better than before and it's really wonderful. It had done great job for me.

maryf29
11/24/13

Every time I need help to fix my laptop regarding various issues. This time i met with this software fortunately on internet and experienced that it was a great software for cleaning browser traces. It efficiently removes all browser traces from my laptop and boost up its browsing performance. This software is superb and i want that other users also use this beneficial software. It is not much time consuming and worth to use.

Questions? Get answers from the optimopro staff and other customers.

optimopro?