Review of OpenSky

help@opensky.com

587 reviews with 5 stars

nickh242
1/28/19

I applied and got approved. Got an email the card was on its way on a Thursday and received it the following Thursday the 24th. I immediately linked my bank and paid the $35 fee. The was already posted and adjusted by the 26th. I thought it would take a lot longer based on the reviews I read. There has been no current adjustment to my credit score yet, but will update when that happens. So far, the process has been seamless.

kimberlyn56
8/20/18

I ordered a sweater from here without knowing a thing about this site. After I completed my order I was having second thoughts. I looked up reviews and read slot of bad ones and tried to cancel my order. It wouldn't let me but, I'm glad because I received my sweater on time and it's the correct size and "styles" that i ordered. So im super happy.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kimberly! thank you for taking the time to review us! Please let us know if we can be of any assistance. Thanks!
joannah50
8/14/18

OPENSKY PRICES VERY GOOD SHOP AT OPENSKY. GIVE OPENSKY A BIG STARS. MY SISTER LOVE IT AS TOLD HER. SHE GETTING THINING FOR KIDS. JOANNA H.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Joanna! Thank you for taking the time to review us!
maryr463
7/27/18

I enjoy shopping on open sky for the great prices the good quality the quick shipping and theyre wide variety of products! This site is so much better than a few of their competitors!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Mary! Thank you for taking the time to review us!
bethr112
6/19/18

I've been shopping OpenSky for about four years. In that time I've ordered dozens of tops, tunics, dresses and pants. These pieces have become wardrobe staples, and several times I have ordered the same item a second time so I never have to worry about being without it. The price/value ratio is definitely in favor of the buyer. I get compliments constantly and have told many people about this site. Shopping in malls is almost always disappointing because every store seems to have the same things. But at OpenSky, you can shop a large variety of styles, so you're not stuck wearing what some fashion designer arbitrarily deemed what's "in" this season. Highly recommend.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Beth! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again!
kathrynh105
6/8/18

I found that the products are good quality. It's fast delivery and I love the fact that I get notifications on everything I ordered.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kathryn! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
normaj25
6/7/18

This was my first purchase via OpenSky and it will not be my last. Not only was the quality of everything I purchased second to none, everything was shipped and received within a week. Amazing!!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Norma! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
micheles165
6/7/18

I love my chain and opal cross. Very happy. It is the right size and quality.
Would like to see size measurements on description for future purchSes.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Michele! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
lornad21
5/31/18

I received my gold chain and cross today. I'm very pleased. I'll go back and look now for other things. Everything was timely, packed well and a very nice product.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Lorna! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
debrab222
5/30/18

keep up the good work, this is my second time ordering items from your site and i enjoyed it,items were delivered on time, yes i would order fro you again.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Debra! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
theresab143
5/29/18

I would order from them again. They are the best in there products. Good online to shop for all things.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Theresa! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
annb266
Ann B.
5/24/18

Love the products & the prices are excellent! Will definitely shop with you again & recommend to my friends.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Ann! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
jonathans247
5/24/18

Garden wicker furniture great quality and pricing.
Definitely "some (a LOT) of assembly required."
Delivery was not very clear to me on the web site but it was delivered very quickly in 3 days for one portion and 5 days for the other.

Tip for consumers: I received email stating 50% OFF next OpenSky purchase for the next 2 days after I received this product. I emailed OpenSky to verify it applied to this product. I received no reply. If it did I would have, and will, purchase another set like this.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jonathan! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad to know that you like the furniture! We look forward to you visiting us again. Thank you!
kimc331
5/21/18

I bought a shirt that says Happiness is being a Grammy. It came quickly, and fits great. I will definitely be ordering more from your company!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kim! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
nancye88
5/17/18

I really like this site. You do have to do your research, but the items that I have purchased have been wonderful and very useful. They are delivered very fast and are exactly what I expected. I've ordered several of the items again and again simply because my friends have commented on them and wanted them. So I purchased them as gifts for them.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Nancy! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
lyndac44
5/14/18

Great and fast delivery love all the things I got in.The shirt is so neat.Will order again.great company will order again

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Lynda! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are glad to know that you like the shirt! We look forward to you visiting us again. Thank you!
lynl23
5/14/18

I was very unsure to try your site, but Ive been very pleased with the products, the speed of receiving the items, and Ive received compliments every time I wear them!!!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Lyn! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
crissym8
5/11/18

I think the chain could be a little longer though. At least a 20-inch chain so this way if you want it could double it up but you can also have it that way but as far as the ornament it is beautiful

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Crissy! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
rutha79
5/11/18

It is easy to shop at this website and I usually find something or other I want. Ordering is easy and delivery is prompt. I have no complaints!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Ruth! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
jeanenef
5/8/18

I love the ring and the earrings I purchased. I was really surprised I got them so quickly.
Will be ordering more products from Open Sky. Prices don't hurt either.
Jeanene Fowle.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jeanene! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
luanns13
5/6/18

Necklace and earrings are lovely. Customer service #1. Great value for money spent. Wonderful selections in many price ranges. Will d4finitely be a return shopper.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Luann! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
patriciaa172
4/29/18

The shipment came very fast . Quality of the product was good.I loved the various sayings on the shirts. I will continue to order from Open Sky. I was a customerrepeat

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Patricia! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
libbyo1
4/29/18

I don't understand the pricing. I sent an email inquiring about the pricing and never received an answer. If you have a credit, why do items come up with more than the "reveal" price?

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Libby! We are glad to know that you have been in contact with us. It can take up to 2 business days for a reply from our Customer Love team. We will be happy to assist you! Also, you can find information about our credits and pricing here- https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?topic=961315. Thanks!
jerec
4/27/18

Your stuff is high quality. I know that I can get want when I place an order. Keep sending quality stuff,

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jere! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
melissat94
4/24/18

Im pleased with the quality of my purchase at an amazing price. I would definitely order from this company again. And I will refer people to this website.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Melissa! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!

Helpful answer -6

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.

Hi Margaret! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your recent order. If you have already sent us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, you should hear back from you soon, and we will be happy to check the status of your order as soon as possible. You are also welcome to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, if you would prefer to address this situation over the phone.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

20 Photos for OpenSky