Review of OpenSky

help@opensky.com

159 reviews with 4 stars

marlainek
8/27/18

I ordered two items and one was returned to the seller because they failed to put my house number on the address. I had read several reviews about poor customer service response, so I did not have high hopes; however, they replied to my email the next day and sorted everything out and kept me informed with emails as to the status of the reshipped order. I was very pleasantly surprised and the items I ordered were nice.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Marlaine! Thank you for the kind words. If we can ever be of assistance again, please let us know. Thanks!
lesliew106
7/27/18

I really like this ring, but it is the smallest size 8 I have ever tried to put on. I had to order another one in a size 9. We will see how that one fits.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Leslie! Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order info, if you need any assistance. We will be happy to help you!
melodyb53
7/24/18

I have ordered from other sites, and so am pretty wary of online shopping. But Open Sky has an ENORMOUS inventory, and once I'd accepted their discount offer and made my choice, everything else was easy! I love my new purse! I will DEFINITELY be ordering from them again.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Melody! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again!
gingerm51
6/11/18

I was surprised that the earrings were so small! That was very deceptive on your part. Also my order was incomplete.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Ginger! We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the earrings and that you did not receive your complete order. Many of our items ship at different times due to having different suppliers. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
cs244
6/3/18

ordered the usa dawg flip flops, received within a week and love the purchase. good quality and great cost

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi C.S.! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
teresaf81
5/18/18

I had a pair of these shoes before and I really like them.. so I ordered another pair because I couldnt find them anywhere.. theyre great!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Teresa! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
tamis36
5/8/18

I have ordered several items, and pleased with all of them. Highly recommend OpenSky to anyone. Easy to place your order, quick delivery. PLUS you get an extra 20% off on your next order

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Tami! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
sarahm439
5/5/18

Ordered a beautiful bracelet but the length was not given. When I received it, it falls off my wrist, much too long for my small wrist.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Sarah! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
irenec58
5/1/18

I am very happy with 4 of my 5 purchased. The one item was not as I expected it to be. Very pleased with the expediency of the shipment

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Irene! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
nyokad
4/23/18

I want to use my 100.00 credits you don't need my credit card for that! Ihave already chose what's i want!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Nyoka! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
carmeng47
4/19/18

Overall, I was pleased with my purchases but would use caution when buying shoes as the size 10 was too small.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Carmen! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
kathyk118
4/18/18

I purchased the infinity necklaces for my future daughter in laws wedding-something for her bridesmaid to wear. The necklaces are small but elegant and look just like the photo. The only drawback is the chain: the chains were twisted and difficult to straighten. There is a natural twist to the chain which reflects lights nicely. Overall pleased. Ring is true to size and mimics the twisted chain nicely. Overall I am pleased.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kathy! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
sharynd6
4/7/18

Got my ring when they said I would and love it. Ordered two other items at the same time but have not heard when they are to be shipped

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Sharyn! Thank you for taking the time to review us! Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. We will be happy to look into your other items. Thank you!
beverleeo
4/7/18

The letters are not all the same, wish it had been, but I am still happy with it.
Love the idea of Happiness is being a Grammy as I surely am. Thanks.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Beverlee! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
cynthias130
3/29/18

It takes a long while for shipment to arrive but I guess coming from China it would take awhile to arrive.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Cynthia! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
felipes23
3/15/18

It's small enough, yet has plenty of room to carry all the basics when you travel, or for daily use when you go out, I do not know how durable it will be, the previous one I had broke by the third time (a similar but different brand), time will tell....

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Felipe! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
nanettem5
3/15/18

Love the quick & free shipping. Email updates & tracking. The earrings were greatboth pairs. The scarfs color was a lot darker than pictured.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Nanette! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
beverlyr43
2/23/18

Purchased earrings for my wife which made her happy enough for me to go back and buy 2 more pair. Comparing these earrings to others purchased at a much higher price, it's hard totell the difference.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Beverly! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
cindym185
2/23/18

I bought a gold colored "necklace" with pretty stones in it ... I hesitated buying it for MONTHS because the description said it was 9" in length. Then I realized that it couldn't be 9" and be called a necklace, so I took a chance (it was a good deal) ... turned out to be 18" long and I like it a lot.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Cindy! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
joanb89
2/15/18

I had a pair of earrings almost exactly like these but I lost one. The pair I received from Open Sky are much larger and a better quality. I am so pleased with this purchase and I will wear these everyday.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Joan! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to look into this for you.
susans432
2/7/18

I had just been thinking I needed this particular item, and the next day, I got a notice that it was on sale at a very good price. I ordered it, and I had it in my hand quickly. I'm always nervous about ordering clothing online, but it fit exactly as I hoped.

nancyc224
2/7/18

I thought that the jewelry I was getting was sterling silver. It isnt marked as sterling silver. Very pretty, but I was expecting sterling silver.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Nancy! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
fernandom44
1/27/18

Lots if items to select from at a much lower cost than you can find at discount stores. Along with the,lower prices you can also accumulate discount dollars with each purchase.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Fernando! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!
maryk398
1/25/18

The quality of my "rose gold" bracelet is perfect, but so very disappointed to realize the piece was not 8" as shown on product details. It is 7.5 and does not fit my wrist.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Mary! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are sorry to hear that the bracelet does not fit you. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. We would be happy to help you! Thank you!
jillh88
Jill H.
1/12/18

I think these should last a long time. They seem to be made of a durable plastic material and more importantly the toe thong part won't break off like most flip flops. Bonus on price! I found the exact same flip flops on another web site for almost triple the price!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jill! Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to you visiting us again in the future!

Helpful answer -6

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.

Hi Margaret! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your recent order. If you have already sent us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, you should hear back from you soon, and we will be happy to check the status of your order as soon as possible. You are also welcome to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, if you would prefer to address this situation over the phone.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

20 Photos for OpenSky