Review of OpenSky

help@opensky.com

153 reviews with 3 stars

anonymousa400
12/14/18

This is a good card to have starting out. People that do not have good credit need something like this because they cannot get anything else. I've not been with them for long but in the short time I've been with them, my credit has raised on all 3 reports by 70 points. This is only within a month's time. So, the great news is that it does raise your credit, and in a very short time. I love that you can make your payments online and view everything online or through the app. The only thing that I don't like about the card is that once you make your payment, it takes up to 5 business days to renew your credit limit. I mean, your payment has posted and been taken out of your account but they still wait 5 days to renew your limit. Literally, the last two payments I've made has taken them the entire 5 business days to renew it and I thought it was going to be longer than that. Currently, I made my payment on Friday and it's now Thursday. My limit has still not been renewed. So, it's a great card to build credit and I can't complain about the annual fee or the interest because those don't bother me. I use the card responsibly and don't do cash advances. I just hate that they don't automatically renew your limit after they've taken your money.

londyr
Londy R.
6/25/18

Im New to OpenSky all I have to say is. The product its nothing like the picture. Oh if you think about returning an item! Dont do it bc youll lose your money.

Some things are okay.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Londy! Thank you for taking the time to review us. If we can be of any assistance, please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
graciee3
6/25/18

They look OK. Picture makes them look bigger in size. I'll keep them only because I needed them for an outfit. Have not received other items I ordered at the same time that should be here.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Gracie! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
antoinetteb25
6/23/18

I do like the products I have purchased. Shipping and handling are too gigh but sometimes it is worth it. Service is good, product quality is good.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Antoinette! Thank you for reviewing us! We look forward to you visiting us again!
patrickw158
6/19/18

Earrings purchase was misrepresented by photo. Way to small, almost child like. Returned earrings. Charging product is fine.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Patrick! We are sorry to hear that the earrings were too small.. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if we can be of any assistance . We will be happy to help.
lorraineb77
6/19/18

When I tracked my order, I found it delivered to Lake Worth, FL but I live in St Petersburg, FL. Not happy

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Marcela! We are sorry to hear that your package was misdelivered. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
irened52
Irene D.
6/15/18

Beautiful opal look earrings but post is too thick and is painful to put in. They are also a bit heavy. Don't know what to do with them now.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Irene! We are sorry to hear that the earrings will not work for you. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
marciam65
6/12/18

I didn't order the wrist bp, so that's going back, the slacks have a market dot on them and I thought the necklace was cheap looking,

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Marcia! We are sorry to hear that you had issues with your order. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
emeraldh1
5/31/18

I am impressed by the discount that is offered. The quick distribution of the items ordered. The quality of the items. I believe that the product detail can be more explanatory. With the studs it is saying multiple sizes in brackets. I am at a loss or uncertainty if I order the 7 will I get more than one? I find that I couldnt zoom in on the items to get a better look. Also the different picture didnt give much difference to the previous one. So maybe you guys can look at that. Otherwise I am impressed. I am in the 50-60 age group. Do you guys ship to the Caribbean?

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Emerald! Thank you for taking the time to review us! Please feel free to email us your specific questions https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. We would be happy to assist you! Thanks!
carolc287
5/22/18

I ordered two sets of hoop earrings...the picture was very deceiving. They came much larger than I expected! Now I'm afraid to order any more earrings, not knowing exactly what they will look like!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Carol! We are sorry to hear that the earrings were not as expected. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
teenal1
5/19/18

The ring is great, but I never received the necklace. Shipping was as expected for the ring. But, I would really like to have the necklace. Could someone send me a necklace please?

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Teena! We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the necklace. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
jaimek25
5/17/18

I ordered an item that said was delivered. It was not and I sent an email but got no response or refund. Very disappointed.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jaime! We are sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. We are glad to know that you have been in contact with us. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response. We will be happy to assist you!
luverdam
5/14/18

The ring fitted well on my finger. I was picturing a larger ring. I appreciate receiving my order in a very timely manner.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Luverda! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
hildac7
5/11/18

I love purchasing from Open Sky. I highly recommend it to my friends and family. Good prices, valuable inventory, etc.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Hilda! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We look forward to you visiting us again! Thank you!
melodys37
4/25/18

Credit dollars are a scam to get you to spend more money. Customer service does not return emails. I was unable to find a phone number to answer my questions. I was however very pleased with my purchases when I received them. And shipping was faster than stated. But still felt ripped off because of promised credit did not get.!

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Melody! Thank you for taking the time to review us. While we do not offer phone support, we respond to all emails within 2 business days. Our credits provide additional discounts to our products, but do not make out items free. We are glad to hear that you like the item you ordered. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
maryellenm5
4/18/18

I am not happy with the return policy. I only bought the item because I thought they were a certain length. You advertise something and show a close up photo. I believe this could be called bate and switch. When I wanted to return the item. You would be charging me almost half the price to return them. Charging the initial shipping and a restocking charge. I don't feel this is a wise practice.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi MaryEllen! We are sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
janh111
4/12/18

Like but would pay more for American sized and quality shirt.
Didn't have time for 100 characters, not letting me submit was stupid.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jan! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
elainec75
4/7/18

Still missing 1 shirt that was ordered the same time as my other products. Wondering where it is, or did it get lost.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Elaine! We are sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. It is normal for items to ship separately, but we would be happy to look into it for you. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information.
annep104
4/5/18

My Granddaughter tried on the dress but it did not fit - too tight through the bust line though it was her correct size. Also, I paid extra postage for 2 business days delivery and it did not arrive until the 3rd day. I thought $15.95 postage was excessive but paid it for the quicker delivery. It was returned. Many of the VENUS party dresses were too adult for 16 year old youngsters.

Anne

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Anne! We are a bit confused by your review. OpenSky does not offer express shipping. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to look into this for you. Thanks!
judithw51
4/4/18

I returned 2 packages and have not received a refund! I sent the returns by postage which I paid for...did you get them?

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Judith! Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information and your return tracking. We will be happy to assist you with your refund. Thanks!
jonnellei
4/4/18

Like the quality of the product (clothing) but sizing is very small. Ended up gifting the order to someone other than for whom ordered.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jonnelle! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
bettyl72
4/3/18

My order was not correct and I emailed the day I received it and have received no response. The items I received that were correct were very nice though.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Betty! We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. We are are glad to know you have emailed us. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response to your email. We will be happy to assist you!
rebeccag99
3/27/18

Promise this time is 100.00 we will see ok instead of me paying myselfsometimes it is 85.00 and I dont get the rewards as promise it is charge to me

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Rebecca! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
marylous6
3/19/18

I was disappointed that earrings were so very small; appeared so much bigger on website. Didn't pay to much but expected more. You service was professional & fast, just disappointed.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Marylou! We are sorry to hear that the earrings did not workout for you. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.
juanitac21
3/19/18

I received the wrong color purse; tried to get information that the item was correct, however, the color was wrong. Did not know whether to wait to receive correct item (I asked for an exchange item) and then return distributed item or return the item first. Now waiting for a response. Not very pleased with follow-up service.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Juanita! We are sorry to hear you received your purse in the wrong color. We are glad to know that you have contacted us. Normally, we request for you to return the item first with an exchange. We will be happy to follow up with you via email. Thanks!

Helpful answer -6

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.

Hi Margaret! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your recent order. If you have already sent us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, you should hear back from you soon, and we will be happy to check the status of your order as soon as possible. You are also welcome to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, if you would prefer to address this situation over the phone.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

20 Photos for OpenSky