Review of OpenSky

help@opensky.com

171 reviews with 2 stars

dianap164
2/18/19

I ordered a full size headboard and FedEx states they delivered but my video cam states no delivery. I emailed OpenSky about 6 times now they never bother to respond in any way. I am so disappointed in their lack of seeing their proxy delivered so even a response.

Tip for consumers: I probably would no order seeing there in no customer service available

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
HI Diana! We are really sorry to lear about your experience with us. Please PM us your order number. Typically, our Customer Love team responds to every email within 2 business days. We would love to be able to resolve this for you. Thanks!
kristinac53
12/4/18

The first time I used ooensky my earbuds are great work and sound great and made of good quality. The second item I purchased was a head set but won't pair to my phone. The head set denie pairing. Does not power on, only has power while plugged in. I have emailed this company 4 times over 2weeks and they do not respond.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Kristina! We are sorry to learn that your 2nd pair of earbuds do not work. Our Customer Love team will follow up with you as soon as they can. Currently, we are experiencing a longer than normal response time. Thank you for understanding!
michaeld334
11/5/18

I ordered contact lenses for a Halloween costume on October 15th. Shipping estimate was for October 22nd which gave me a full five days for unexpected delays. I contacted OpenSky on the 23rd and they then said delivery may not happen until 29th. Had I been advised of that I would have cancelled earlier and ordered somewhere else. And of course Halloween came and went and still no delivery. I got a refund of the purchase price after they told me they could no longer find the item, but that doesn't compensate me for not being able to have my costume on the day. I would avoid and stick to Amazon because in dozens of deliveries they have never been late by more than two days and often arrive early.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Michael! We are very sorry about the shipping issues with your costume. We are glad that you received your refund. Please email us if we can ever be of assistance. Thanks!
pamm170
7/23/18

I loved the Grammy ladies fitted TShirt. Ordered a size bigger and it was way small! I had to pay shipping and handling to me and then return shipping to send back. I would probably need to order 2-3 sizes bigger. The cost to re-order with shipping again was not worth it to me

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Pam! We are sorry to hear that the shirt did not work out for you. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information if we can be of any assistance. Thanks!
winsomeh1
6/7/18

I thought I was getting bamboo sheets and did not. I went to choose the colour, chose blue and I got another type of sheet that are not bamboo. I am not happy

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Winsone! We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the correct sheets. Please email us https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us . We will be happy to assist you.
bridgettf2
5/3/18

The zirconia 3 Stone drop earrings are very cheaply made and even though they are inexpensive, , they sure look the price!! Most disappointed in quality, and craftsmanship.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Bridgett! We are sorry to hear that the earrings you ordered were not as expected. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you with returning them!
bethannf1
4/23/18

I ordered one pair of silver hoop earrings...the diameter was about 3/4". Instead I received 2 pair of 1 inch hoops, one gold one silver. Was i charged? I won't wear these. I'd like what I ordered.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi BethAnn! We are sorry to hear that you did not receive what you ordered. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to make sure you receive the correct pair of earrings!
harryw60
4/23/18

I'm disappointed with the bracelet I purchased. The color certainly isn't gold. This is a birthday present for my wife and I'm hesitant to give it to her. In looking at the details of the bracelet write up it states not gold, but gold filled (whatever that is). This is different from the main description which simply states gold.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Harry! We are sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
beatrizn
4/18/18

I am really expecting a good quality product for the price I paid.
But I have to return the items and you still charge $3.99 for the item I returned it

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Beatriz! We are sorry to hear that your experience with us was not what you expected. Depending on the return reason, we do waive and/or refund the shipping charges. If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
mattl98
4/17/18

I ordered a selfie stick twice that was supposed to be turquoise but received a yellow one twice. I gave the benefit of the doubt on the first one. Mistakes happen but the second one was disappointing. I do like the return policy and that seems to be great

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Matt! We are sorry to hear that you received the incorrect color. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us , if we can be of any assistance. Thanks!
dawneb1
4/7/18

A hot mess!! Nothing really as shown. The fabric was not up to par. I would never order again...extremely unsatisfied.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Dawne! We are sorry to hear about the problem you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
aliceh106
3/20/18

Thought it was 925 sliver but it was plated. It was pretty fast on delivery. Its still pretty and I like it.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Alice! Thank you for taking the time to review us! If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
theresak32
3/14/18

I reorder a tee shirt in a XXL & it still doesn't fit!!! I'm keeping it, because returning it is a hassel.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Theresa! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
joang48
3/14/18

Unfortunately all the items I purchased were shipped separately. I havent received one of them yet and The tracking number has not been updated since March 8, 2018..

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Jo-An! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
carlap45
3/12/18

I ordered a cigarette case and got a cigarette case and a mans wallet. Was charged for both and my husband decided to use the wallet. Lost my cigarette case and ordered another one and was charged for and received two. Like the cigarette case but have to wonder if I'm not being taken advantage of. Have contacted them to see if I can return and I guess I can't...which I don't understand...so I asked if I could exchange for a different color and am awaiting their response. They wanted to know which color I wanted lol. Emailed me that they would get back with me. Would appreciate a contact number to call or an online chat.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Carla! We are sorry to hear about the issues you are facing. We do not offer phone support, but are are glad to know you have emailed us. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response to your email. We will be happy to assist you!
sherleneb1
3/10/18

Ordered $97 by mistake. Emailed within an hour to cancel. You had already processed.
I thought you had a 4 hour window
Not happy

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Sherlene! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to assist you!
teddim
3/7/18

3 or 4 text a day is way to much. I ordered 3 items and they were delivered on different days. The last item was delivered today.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Teddi! Thank you for taking the time to review us! Please know that you can adjust your email settings to receive fewer emails from us.If we can be of any assistance, please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us. Thank you!
rubye11
3/5/18

Have not received all my merchandise
Ring and rose earrings not received

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Ruby! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to look into the missing item for you.
ruthm116
2/28/18

i ordered 3 items and paid for them but received only 2 items weeks ago,i can not find a way to track the 3rd item or get my money back from your vendor?

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Ruth! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to look into this for you.
valf15
2/8/18

I was excited to get the Italian infinity cross necklace. I think it's very pretty, but it's so fragile it broke within the first two days of having it. I'm so disappointed. I will have to have it repaired. Don't waste your money.
Sold and shipped by Yeidid International.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Val! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are facing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you.
lorit56
2/2/18

I received my purse yesterday and I am disappointed. It is dirty and I am returning it for a refund.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Lori! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you return the purse.
dawnp64
2/1/18

Today is 2/1/18 Ordered on 1/16/18 and still have not received #104941450...tracking says in transit

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Dawn! We are sorry to hear about the delay with your order. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you with tracking your order.
carmenb48
2/1/18

Did NOT receive the quality I ORDERED...they send lesser quality sheets. Then they have the nerve to ask if I was satisfied! NOT.
If you don't mind getting something that doesn't stack up to your expectations...then order whatever...and...expect ... whatever.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Carmen! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you!
joanf37
2/1/18

I was supposed to have a $65 credit but there was nowhere to claim it. So I paid full price for mediocre merchandise. Very didappointed. I would have bought more from this site but feel I was cheated.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Joan! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. We will be happy to help you.
carrole
1/25/18

Not even close, 4 prong setting on princes cut not on corners on flat. The work so bad looks like beginners. Sorry if more comes that bad Ill return and remove from my apps.

Response from OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Hi Carrol! We are sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Please contact us at https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us with your order information. If you do not receive a reply within 2 business days, feel free to DM us here. We will be happy to help you.

Helpful answer -6

Hi Jack! Thanks for posting your question here. Similar to eBay and Amazon Marketplace, OpenSky brings merchants who offer a wide variety of merchandise together with interested buyers. However, we only promote new items, and we generally specialize in a few specifics areas, such as womens clothing and apparel and consumer electronics. Much of what sets us apart from the other marketplaces you mentioned involve our marketing/merchandising, and the programs we have available for merchants. If you are interested in learning more, we encourage you to review our Help page at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support or call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Susan! We would need to look into what you are seeing specifically to explain the price difference you are seeing, but there are a few possibilities. First of all, we offer discount promotions just about every day and, depending on where you are viewing the product, the applicable discount may not be factored into the price. Also, shipping and handling charges, as well as tax (if applicable) will be added to your order during the checkout process. In any event, please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, and we will be happy to assist you with this further. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.

By Dawn S.

Hi Charlene! Yes, the others who have posted are correct. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday., and we will be happy to assist you. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Please contact us at 844-707-7779 M-F 9AM-5PM EST. We will be happy to assist you with placing your order, or any questions about a product.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Call 844-707-7779. It is a real working number and someone actually answers. I just got a refund for an item I have been dealing with since April. Good Luck. Just make sure you have all your info ahead of time and don't let them confuse you.

By Kristina S.

RUN...RUN FAST & FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY, unless you don't mind waiting a minimum of 30-45 days for your order, don't care if you have little to no customer service, don't mind PAYING a restock fee even if your order was screwed up. Opensky is a middleman. Most of, if not all, The merchandise comes from China. The EARNED their one-star rating by shoddy practices. They've even resorted to posting fake 5-star ratings! So stupid that they posted EXACT comments.

By Donna A.

Hi Margaret! We are sorry to hear that you have not received your recent order. If you have already sent us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, you should hear back from you soon, and we will be happy to check the status of your order as soon as possible. You are also welcome to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779, between 9 AM and 9 PM ET, any day of the week, if you would prefer to address this situation over the phone.

Helpful answer -1

Hi Tema! OpenSky is a marketplace with thousands of merchants, and many of them accept these Credits/Discount Dollars on eligible products. You can learn more about how our credits work on the following page of our FAQ: https://www.opensky.com/customer-support?article=1467242. If you have any other questions, please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to help clear up any loose ends. We apologize for the confusion.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative

Hi Wendy! I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time creating an account. Please call us directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, or send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us, and we will be happy to help get you up and running.

By OpenSky E., OpenSky Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.

20 Photos for OpenSky