OpeningCeremony.us reviews

New York, NY 10013, United States
online@openingceremony.us

anonymousa240
8/23/18
Charged my card and then refunded because their overzealous so-called "IT" department thought there was a discrepancy in my information, even though there wasn't. Thanks for making me feel like a criminal, OC!
alexandriab
10/21/15
Opening Ceremony sell really expensive clothes but if something doesn't fit they charge the customer shipping to return or exchange the product. No matter the cost (my order $560). I will not order from OpeningCeremony.us website again.

Oh and it'll take them close to a month to refund your credit card once they get the return.
tn1
1,628 helpful votes
7/4/11
Opening Ceremony is a fantastic store in NYC - I was just there today and found myself an amazing pair of Repetto derby booties/shoes for 1/2 the original price. HOWEVER, that being said, the website looks awful in comparison. It looks totally unreliable, and the thousand plus sale items look too good to be true. However, I can vouch for the fact that, while the clothes are probably more eclectic than most might be inclined to wear, there are some gems in there. I certainly wouldn't pay $650 for a designer sweater, but after second or third markdown, it's more reasonable (not saying it's still a reasonable purchase, just MORE reasonable - for shoes though, it's great).

Questions? Get answers from the OpeningCeremony.us staff and other customers.

OpeningCeremony.us?