Review of OnTime Supplies

sridhar@ontimesupplies.com

juniorw15
Junior W.
3/14/19

This company is the one you'll want to shop at for large grid calendars.
They're very reasonable and shipping is very fast.

janas42
Jana S.
3/10/19

Placed an order that I needed the next day at 3:00 pm. The delivery arrived the next day at 10:30 am. Love this company!

johnc2043
John C.
3/7/19

Satisfied with product and service, but disappointed over 18% price hike since I last ordered these binders in October 2018.

heatherl117
Heather L.
2/26/19

Your company popped up on the bottom of my search for my favorite coffee and offered it in bigger boxes for less money.

patriciag173
Patricia G.
2/25/19

This was a quick and easy way to locate a product that I have used for years but could no longer purchase in my local office supply store.

barbaral344
Barbara L.
2/24/19

Extremely satisfied with PROMPT delivery. (Wow!) Loved the free shipping (over a certain amount), and colors of paper were as advertised.

williamk388
William K.
2/20/19

Your website seems well made. I didn't have any trouble with checkout. I can't speak for the search system, as I went directly to the product page from Google search results. I will considering ordering from this website again in the future.

colem60
Cole M.
2/19/19

Quick and easy, no loop holes or excessive steps. Also great prices in comparison to places like Staples.

kellyw184
Kelly W.
2/18/19

I have always had a great experience with ontimesupplies! That is why I keep coming back. Always exactly what I ordered and delivered in a timely manner! Highly recommend.

gaylonk
gaylon k.
2/13/19

I first ordered 1 box of 2 pocket folders to see if they were of quality. Ilatercalled and ordered 6 more boxes of 25 and was given a bulk rate fee. My only complaint is that you sent a different supplier than the first one shipped. A slight different color but acceptable.

Deliverly date of one day was awesome.

The person taking my order made my experience so pleasant .
Please reward her with

Gaylon Kastner

I have already recommended On Time to two conference chairs for our organization.

tracyc235
Tracy C.
2/11/19

Good products. Thought half of my order had been overlooked, but the rep I spoke with explained that the missing item from my first delivery had to be shipped from another location. I received the missing item right afterwards.

ronj110
Ron J.
2/7/19

The ink cartridge I ordered is great - exactly what I need. Shipping was fast something I appreciate!!!!! I will be shopping with you again as needed.
Thanks.

kylew108
Kyle W.
2/6/19

Purchasing from OnTimeSupplies was a life altering experience. I've communed with the Dali Lama, trained with Shao Lin monks and became one with my spirit animal in a Native American cleansing ritual but none of these compare to the rapture I experienced purchasing expanding file jackets from OneTimeSupplies. This was a powerful event that resulted in a better understanding of my place in the cosmos. Nothing since the introduction of the Three-Wolf-Moon t-shirt and the Bob Ross Chia Pet has brought me more peace. Thank you OnTimeSupplies.

lindad503
Linda D.
2/4/19

Was absolutely Amazed at Your Service! Exceptional! Thank You So Very Very Much!!! Would recommend you to anyone and everyone!

Linda Donovan
Graphic Solutions
100 Village Square
Painted Post, NY 14870

alexc252
Alex C.
1/30/19

The website is well organized. The filter system is good. I was able to find a product that I want in a few minutes.

techs36
tech s.
1/27/19

Broad range of product alternatives actually in inventory ready to ship.
Easy to navigate web site.
Reasonable prices.
Would be better if "free ship" had a lower price threshold.

adenaw2
Adena W.
1/24/19

So far, ordering was easy. I hope all of the supplies can be shipped to APO/AE in a timely fashion:)

jeremys297
Jeremy S.
1/21/19

Easy and quick access to the gamut of office supplies with personal service, fast shipping, and a clear commitment to best practices that foster building repeat business.

melissap227
Melissa P.
1/21/19

The prices for office supplies are really good. The web page and Internet shopping/checkout is easy to navigate. However, quite often reams of paper/card stock arrive with packages broken and packaging of other items are damaged as well. So, items shipped may not be packaged well for shipping.

tonio16
Toni O.
1/18/19

I was able to quickly find and purchase what I intended. At other websites I was only able to purchase this product in sets of 10 or minimum orders of $100, so OnTime Supplies provided exactly what I needed. I received my order the very next day, which was great timing and helped me seamlessly meet my business needs.

jereu
Jere U.
1/18/19

I was amazed at the fact that my order was here the next day, about 18 hours after I ordered it. Even though On Time Supplies was predicting I would have it the next day, I didn't believe it woud happen because I ordered so late in the day. Thanks for dazzling me with your great service.

erinm332
ERIN M.
1/18/19

On-Time is so easy to work with, their prices are very competitive, and their communication during every step is far above average.

catherineh214
Catherine H.
1/17/19

The two orders I have placed have come in timely and pricing was much less than other office supply sites.

carriel111
Carrie L.
1/16/19

I was having problems with receiving the sale price on my item and I started live chat w/ Amanda and she was very helpful and corrected the problem.

elainek62
Elaine K.
1/15/19

Great service! Delivery is exactly as promised. This coffee is very difficult to find, so I was thrilled to find it here.

Questions? Get answers from the OnTime Supplies staff and other customers.

OnTime Supplies?