Ontariotitlesearch.ca reviews

rianh8
Rian H.
4/5/18

a google search directed me to your site. i needed documents quickly and was extremely satisfied of the time frame in which i received them. Website was easy to use.

alfreda24
Alfred A.
3/14/18

At first I thought it's a fake website as I didn't get any confirmation. But then in 20 minuets I received all the information.
Best and quick service.

sylviel7
Sylvie L.
2/25/18

I needed a title search for my property; I sent in the request on a Sunday thinking I'll get 'an acknowledgement' on Monday; but I got the documentation I was looking for in under 15 minutes! That's possibly the quickest delivery I've EVER received from any service provider!!!

andriac2
Andria C.
8/21/17

Fantastic and extremely quick! Was travelling out of Canada when I needed a check on a deed- had great feedback from the team!

sharone58
Sharon E.
6/29/17

There has been a possibility of fraud on my property so needed to check out to see if any liens or mortgages were applied fraudulently.

sandya50
Sandy A.
6/29/17

Great Service very quick and I got all the details I paid for as described in the add. Very happy will use again and recommend to others.

donyah1
Donya h.
6/29/17

Well it was easy to find on the internet. It was very easy to sign up for the service. It was so fast I could not believe it. Everything is readable and clear. It provided me with the data I really needed as it has been word of mouth about the move and it is not listed for sale yet. Great job guys.

kellys345
KELLY S.
6/29/17

I needed to find out who owned a property near me and used this service. It was not only quick and easy, but gave me all of the information I needed. Thanks!

dl182
D L.
6/29/17

The service was provided quickly and gave me the information I needed.
It was easy to purchase and delivered what I wanted in a timely fashion.

hat11
Ha T.
6/29/17

Excellent services with reasonable price. We would recommend this site to all my families and friends!

Thank you so much again!

anitaw51
Anita W.
6/29/17

This service was super fast! I got exactly the information I needed within a very short space of time. Definitely would use again!

mahalahg
Mahalah G.
6/29/17

Ontario Title Search promptly helped me determine how to specify the very unusual survey drawings I needed (detailed highway drawings from the 1960s), had very fair pricing, and delivered exactly what I needed, all within an hour or two. Superb service.

jerryh139
JERRY H.
6/29/17

By contacting Ontario Title Search I receive exactly what I want in the shortest possible time. The process is quick and smooth

robertc329
Robert C.
6/29/17

It is very good service. I got all the information in half hour even I submit my request at night time. Great website and service.

davidv134
David V.
6/29/17

I have used the service many times and will continue to as the need arises. Everything I require delivered to my inbox in a most timely manner.

deborahn43
Deborah N.
6/29/17

very easy to use and received the information quickly. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that was looking for a place to do a search.

michellei22
Michelle I.
6/29/17

Dennis Joyce was extremely helpful and attentive. My email questions were answered very quickly and in language i could understand. Thank you to Dennis.
Angie

loisb45
Lois B.
6/29/17

Great service and very fast. I needed to confirm ownership of property and got my results within an hour. Highly recommended.

tracyk63
Tracy K.
6/29/17

Absolutely fantastic service and information provided to me. It only took a few hours for me to receive the necessary information, and it was accurate and thorough! Definitely worth the fee i paid!

enioa
Enio A.
6/29/17

Affordable pricing, quick turnaround time and thorough results. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Thank you.

tracym201
Tracy M.
6/29/17

We were in a rush, and had misplaced documents. I was so surprised at how fast and easy this service was! We had an email with the documents we needed within a couple of hours. I would highly recommend this service for anyone in a rush for sure, and anyone that doesn't want to have to do any legwork.

nh63
N H.
6/29/17

I needed a search done to confirm the ownership of a property and see if there were any mortgages or liens on the property. These folks did it lightening quick and provided everything they promised (and that I needed). I wish everything could be this easy! Highly recommended.

gabriels62
Gabriel S.
6/29/17

Extremely quick, and efficient. As an accountant I will use them again and oh, the price was very reasonable.

catherinec156
Catherine C.
6/29/17

We needed information fast for a tax sale happening the next day. We were very impressed with the service. Emailed you in the morning and afternoon it arrived via email. Yes, we would recommend your service to others and yes, we would use your service again in the future. Thank-you

sjg5
SJ G.
6/29/17

I was very impressed at how quickly I got the information I needed. I'm so glad I found you guys and would definitely recommend you!

Questions? Get answers from the Ontariotitlesearch.ca staff and other customers.

Ontariotitlesearch.ca?