OnlinePlantNursery reviews

Tel: 1-931-692-4252
sales@tnnursery.net

stephm23
8/6/18

I bought a couple of vines from this place, and they were shipped in ziplock bags with some water gel that had saturated and rotted the plants. I paid for "mature plants," but what I got were a couple of half dead twigs with a bruised, floppy leaf. There was a paper saying the plants might look dead, but that they were "dormant," (although it was not winter) and gave instructions. I followed the instructions to the letter, and a few days later, they'd withered entirely. I left them in the ground just in case, and a couple months later, no growth, no nothing. I paid money for a couple of dead sticks. Given this company's track record of terrible customer service, I didn't bother trying to do a return. Don't waste your time.

PLEASE NOTE: This place also goes by GARDEN DELIGHTS NURSERY.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Unless you really hate your money and want to get rid of it.

rk91
7/10/18

Wish I had searched for reviews about this company before buying anything from them. Everything stated by others about this company is true. Hidden in their "warranty" page is clause that they can send you anything they want essentially. They claim equal or grater, but what I received was a common grass plant rather than the more expensive plant I ordered.

They will only offer store credit, but if you buy anything from them with such credit, you would have to keep in mind the substitution clause.

If you read their reviews and their reply across the net, it is painfully obvious that this "business" is just scamming people out of their money.

They took one customer to court for a review years ago (and lost) and have threatened people with ruining their credit by filing false unpaid debt claims and using collection agents to hunt them down and harass them. Both of these are violation of the law.

They also do business under multiple names like TN Tree Nursery, DNT Tree Nursery, Quick Growing Trees, Tennessee Wholesale Nursery and OnlinePlantNursery.

stephenh287
6/6/18

I ordered a male & female kolomitika vine b/c they were the only place I could find that had the female in stock. 6 weeks later they arrived and the female was dead. Not wilted but totally leafless and completely dry. I checked the pot it was sent in and the "plant" had no roots. I think they stuck a dead twig of something in dirt and mailed it. I had low expectations to begin with but being knowingly sent garbage still irked me. Getting low quality is one thing, but being purposely sent a dead twig stuck in dirt is another. That's fraud.

izzys8
6/1/18

After placing my order in April and not hearing anything from them for 3 weeks, I did a google search and saw mostly negative reviews. My heart sank. Last week I got the delivery and could not believe my eyes: 6 ferns in one one gallon plastic bag, and 9 sedges in another, both bags filled with Soil Moist to keep these poor plants barely alive. And for these 2 bags of seedlings, I paid $90.

I have placed orders with many nurseries online for many years and this one is definitely the worst.

peggyo11
3/6/18

In Jan of 2015 I ordered one Contender Peach and one Red Gold Nectarine. Both received in good condition and labeled correctly.

Both broke dormancy and grew normally. Spring of 2017 the peach tree bloomed. All white not a peach colored bloom to be seen. Peaches do not bloom white. I emailed customer service and got no response. Spring of 2018 both trees are blooming. Both are solid white and appear to be the same tree.

Nectarines also do not bloom white. I don't know what trees I have. This annoys me greatly. I've given valuable space to two unknown trees for 3 years. I don't even know if they are fruit trees. These trees did not die back and regrow from root stock. They were sent wrong. Through honest error or through not caring I don't know.

dianea43
6/3/17

BEWARE EVERYTHING GREEN. ONLINE TREE NURSERIES IS WITHOUT DOUBT THE WORST COMPANY IVE EVER DEALT WITH!!! I rdered 100 Murray Cypress trees at a cost of over$300.00 They are not winter hardy in zone 6 as the company promised.I went to great expense and work to use the best soil, and followed their planting instructions to the letter. Even put up 8 foot deer fencing all around. I now have an 8 foot deer fenced property with 100 brown dead trees!!! I've contacted the company EVERTHING GREEN at least 30 times over the months and they say they are on it!On what? I wonder? Please do yourself a favor and avoid the disappointment and wasted $$$ STAY AWAY FROM EVERYTHING GREEN....I suggested a name change...Everything brown or dead

charlesb170
4/20/17

I would not call this business a nursery. Finallllly received what should have been a small flowering tree. The box contained a group of sticks with so called roots attached. Never again. Don"t make the same mistake. Select reputable online nurseries. There are sources that rate nurseries . I now use one that is very good.

peterh183
3/28/17

Ordered 10 eastern cedar trees in Oct 2015. Took 4 weeks for 5 to arrive and all dried out for lack of moisture on the bare roots and dead as door nails. Took pictures and they reshipped 10 as ordered. Again weeks later my local post office asked me to come to the post office and look at the broken boxes and displaying 10 totally dead dried out trees and brittle bare roots. Refused delivery and contacted them. Here we are in Spring 2017 and my order is still showing "awaiting fulfillment". Total waste of $108. Stay far, far away from this online nursery. You will regret dealing with this company.

Tip for consumers: On a scale of 1 to 10 this company deserves a negative 10.

pamw49
8/15/16

Do NOT buy from this site, or any site associated with Tennessee Nursery (TNnursery, Garden Delights, and many other names the sell through). They do not send you what you ordered! They send plants that are not even listed on the website, and then, when contacted, insist that what they sent is correct. I even sent pictures from their website along with pictures of the plants I received (very different), along with the name of the plant as listed on their web page. Their response?- "Well, this (what they sent) is what we call (name of plant on website)", even tho it does not match their own picture!

elwoodb14
5/26/16

I ordered 25 shrubs and indicated no substitutions. The shrubs that did leaf out in the spring ( lost over half) were not not what I ordered. Customer service is horrible.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from garden delights con line plant nursery.

kalisac
5/5/16

I ordered a few trees from Garden Delights Online Plant Nursery without reading reviews. I now believe this was a HUGE, HUGE mistake. It is my understanding that when you purchase anything from Garden Delights Online Plant Nursery you are agreeing to pay return shipping for damage claims whether the plants arrive alive or dead. Based upon my experience it appears Garden Delights Online Plant Nursery doesnt seem to care about my customer satisfaction so I'm not sure it's worth it to me to pay more money to return something I'm dissatisfied with in order to risk getting another product I may be dissatisfied with. My experience with Garden Delights Online Plant Nursery customer service consisted of only a handful of emails which culminated in them threatening legal action regarding online reviews! I recommend that potential customers of Garden Delights Online Plant Nursery do a thorough search regarding this company and all their affiliated businesses and review other customers experiences prior to placing an order. I also suggest potential customers research Garden Delights Online Plant Nursery as well as their other related companies on the Tennessee BBB website including their customer complaint history. Note that they are connected with Tennessee Wholesale Nursery.

sydg
12/19/15

Purchased a truckload of their end of season deals. They was wonderfully priced and every tree lived. Couldn't be happier and my bank account smiled when i re-sold. For the first time in years..............
Syd Green

henrys40
9/5/15

This nursery is the best place to shop online. They offer good prices and even gave me a few extras free.

amyw80
7/30/15

I ordered some perennials from here and they came well packaged with instructions. I knew that I was getting bare root plants from their website so I was fine with that. I planted them where I wanted them to grow and out of 12 plants, I only had 1 die - to me that is a high percentage! I was pleased and will order from them again in the future

ald349
6/23/15

I ordered 2 fig trees , April 2014, weeks later I received 2 dead twigs, , not even fig, there response "nothing we can do, you should have scratched the bark" I returned them at my expense, they agreed to reship in the fall, received them in Dec 2014. they bloomed in spring,2015 it was determined they were aspen. not fig, I e-mailed, Paula White told her what I received , her response "nothing we can do, you did not say no substitutions" a substitute would have been another variety of fig, aspen is not even a fruit tree. After one year and 11 e-mails I still have no fig trees...scamers stay away

frankc64
6/2/15

If you know this already then fine, if not, read on. I got lured in by the prices and the great photos of the plants. It wasn't until after my card was charged did I get an invoice that informed me I bought roots. I called, emailed, and tried to cancel order immediately. No answer/no response. When I did talk with customer service, they said "Sorry all sales are final" and suggested that I should have looked into their guarantee page which described what they sell, despite this not being on their homepage or within product description or product photos. Oh well, first and last time ordering for me. I would have been happy enough if the roots would grow withing 4 weeks so I could enjoy them this season, but nope, I'll have to wait an entire year I was told. So if you got the time, this may be your place to shop, if not, skip it and find a nursery with better products and better customer service.

unhappyc30
4/18/15

Placed an order online and nursery confirmed receipt of my order. I heard nothing else for several weeks, so I emailed the company and called both their phone lines leaving messages for them. I heard nothing, so I started calling daily until I got ahold of someone who said she would have to research the order and get back with me. I heard nothing in response, so called and left messages again. Now, I simply call and call, email and email, and get absolutely no response from this company.

bs52
11/10/14

This outfit is horrible. They are hard to get ahold of by telephone if something goes wrong with the order (which it did). Their delivery times were incorrect and they shipped only part of my order. They still have not filled my order correctly but they charged me anyway just for good measure (sarcasm). What I received was not the 2-3 ft plants I paid for but rather 6" twigs. I guess one gets what one pays for (in my case, not even that much). AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

tanyak8
7/1/14

It was first and my last time when i buy from this site. The did send me a dry grass instead of wild strawberry and then after I send all pics the made me send this dry grass back for what I had to pay $ 20 shipping. Customer service does not care about clients .
Finally, they reship my order and i receive a plants just in Walmart plastic bag without any moist or terrasorb gel. Please do not buy from them don't waist your time and money.

elained7
1/25/14

Onlineplantnursery's selection is only so-so, but still they are my go-to online plant source. I haven't had any problems with them yet. I especially like their fast growing trees! Supposedly the company that runs the site is Garden Delights Online Plant Nursery and is based in Tennessee. Maybe I will go visit them one day!

Questions? Get answers from the OnlinePlantNursery staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OnlinePlantNursery