Onlinefashionsmall reviews

johnm212
5/27/13

Do not order from this site. I bought some shoes for $80 and paid through PayPal. 23 days after, my order had not arrived and I contacted the "seller". I got no response so I raised a dispute through PayPal. PayPal immediately responded telling me the seller was "not able" to respond to my dispute. I filed a claim through PayPal and 5 minutes later PayPal had found in my favor.

stephenk17
4/23/13

Do not purchase from this site, it is a scam. I ordered a Croccasins and paid with Paypal. The item listed as processing or pending for quite some time so I left it alone. It went past the 45 day window (Paypal will open a claim against a vendor of any kind after 45 days). After 45 days, Paypal wont even demand proof of shipment from a vendor. So in short, the vendor is ripping people off by using the Paypal system, and purposefully delaying shipping for 45 days. If paid by my credit card I would have had 90 days to dispute.
STAY AWAY!!!!!

karens42
3/21/13

This website calls itself "Trendy". I ordered shoes for a wedding that seemed to be sold out everywhere else. They were about $2 cheaper and offered free shipping. 10 Days after my payment cleared from paypal, they still had my order status listed as "pending". I wrote them 3 times over 5 days and no one got back to me about whether the shoes were not in stock or why the order was held up. I went through paypal to contest the charge and I seem to be getting back $2 less than what I paid. The seller still hasn't got back to paypal. From now on, I'll use my credit card. They reimburse in full for questionable businesses.

Questions? Get answers from the Onlinefashionsmall staff and other customers.

Onlinefashionsmall?