Onlinedvdsupplier reviews

Tel: +1.4806242599
onlinedvdsupplier.com@domainsbyproxy.com

kellyr27
11/14/13

Have ordered from them twice, the first time, there was no problem. The 2nd time, I never recieved my DVDs so I sent them an email and they responded within a few hours, appologizing for the inconvienience and I had my DVDs in 3 days along with an extra season added in for free. Overall, very pleased with the site:)

mikes1
2/20/09

Worst Customer Service EVER!!! - I made the mistake of ordering a set of dvds from this business one day ago. When I realized I did not need the dvds due to a gift I immediately contacted them by their only source which was email to request a cancel. They responded within a couple of hours that they would not cancel my order and refund me my money. They also threw in there "to late!" at the end of the statement as if to mock me. I looked at their site a little closer and realized that there was no real significant information for contacting them or obtaining an address/location. The closest I came was that it is somewhere in China. Even the shipping company they use had no contact info on their site. My fault for not investigating the site better. I hope this review will prevent any of you from making the same mistake. Whatever you do don't order from this "business". It is a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Onlinedvdsupplier staff and other customers.

Onlinedvdsupplier?