OnlineCentric.com.au reviews

Tel: + 61 (03) 9828-9090

1 Review From Our Community

jays296
11/17/14

We all hear about Nigerian Scammers online well we have them here in Australia too. They go by the name Online Centric. I contacted them in October 2013 to design a Website. All was good they send me an invoice which i duly paid. Then after 3 weeks they sent me a couple of mockups and I selected the one I was comfortable with. After a month nothing happened. I then emailed them in December and was informed they were on holidays until the 20th of Jan. Emailed and called in Feb to no avail. By the end of March i was completely frustrated and poured my frustrations out on Twitter. I got an email the next day asking me to delete the tweets and they would process a refund. They said the refund would take 30 days. Then after 30 days called again and emailed but no response. In August i sent more tweets and was then sent another email saying refund would be processed in 30 days by the end of September. We are now at the end of October 2014 and still nothing. Now I have been told I will get my refund by the 14th of November. We shall see what happens. The 14th of November has passed and nothing happened they have gone silent again.

Please be very careful when dealing with this company and only pay your money after you are satisfied. DO NOT make the mistake I made and lose your money. Its sad that the Telecoms Ombudsman will not deal with companies like this who give Online Commerce a bad name. How different are they to the Nigerian Scammers who send the bogus emails?

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCentric.com.au staff and other customers.

OnlineCentric.com.au?