OnlineBusinessAppraisal reviews

Stockton, CA 95202-1327, US
Tel: +1-760-462-4779

charlesl251
6/28/18

I could not find any evidence of certification and needed his Federal ID number for tax purposes. However, no response and they took me out of their system so I could not log in. The appraisal was well done, it's just not worth anything without credentials or Tax Info.

franku11
7/3/17

I have used them for my initial rollover and for the last 2 years, to complete my 5500.I am very satisfied, no issues and their report looks great.

crl
3/19/15

Worked great for my purposes. Mr. Lynsard gave a quick turn-around. Prepared a detailed report based on business financials. It is not intended to substitute for a more detailed (and expensive) on-site review but gives a decent sense of business price based on taxes, historical earnings, industry, etc.

This company offers business appraisals - from what I could tell they didn't attempt to offer real estate appraisals (and I wouldn't use any online only transaction for a real estate appraisal since such would necessarily require an on-site visit!)

ronh36
7/17/14

This Company is a scam. The owner James Lynsard has no credentials. I asked repeatedly for credentials when they weren't attached to the valuation, which is how it is done by others. The business valuation says "certified appraiser" but there is no record of any certification of any kind anywhere. He operates out of California and the Bureau of Real Estate Appraisers have not heard of him but can't go after him because he doesn't say he is certified in CA. I paid $399 for a business valuation but was done, but is worth nothing since he has no credentials to do it. The website says money back guarantee but he won't return my emails asking for a refund.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBusinessAppraisal staff and other customers.

OnlineBusinessAppraisal?