OnlineBookClub.org reviews

Contact Us

150 reviews with 5 stars

scottx30
12/17/19
So much fun and a great way to discover new books! Highly recommend.
Reason I chose this business: I like the site as it is now.
anthonym707
12/11/19
We have a great community with many thoughtful people who love books!
iukaa
12/11/19
Online book club.org
is just amazing,they reward you for reading books and giving reviews. They are a legit company I got my reward for the giveaway.. it's time for you to get yours Join today.
michellef699
12/4/19
I have always loved reading and expressing my thoughts through writing. So when I discovered onlinebookclub.org, I was ecstatic about not just having access to more books to read, but also getting paid to review them. I have had a good experience so far, and to top that, I recently won the 'Book of the day' entry giveaway and the webmaster, Scot sent me a $20 Amazon giftcard as a reward. The website is legit and the giveaways are real. I implore anyone on the fence to come join us.
tamaras232
12/3/19
I recently joined OnlineBookClub.org and am learning to read for the purpose of writing accurate reviews. People here are helpful and the site is so easy to use I have no trouble navigating to where I need to be. The review system is foolproof and there are plenty of books to be reviewed. Today I received my first $10.00 from the daily giveaway. It was totally unexpected as I haven't been entering the giveaway for long. I recommend this site to anyone who loves books.
chelsalinac
11/23/19
This is not a scam site. The webmaster works hard to make sure everything is fair and orderly. The paid outs and daily giveaways are indeed real. Don't let people fool you; this is not a scam site! I have loved books all my life. I'm also trying to strengthen my writing skills and join a community where there are others that are just as passionate about books and writing as I am. I have found all of these things on OnlineBookClub. It is not easy. You do have to be serious and work your way up. But the more you work at it the better it gets. Being a part of OBC has proved to me that valuable things never come easy. Join us!

Tip for consumers: If you want more than money and you are serious about books and writing, join!

agnesm38
11/14/19
OBC is a great site for book lovers either as a writer or as a reader. I'm doing what I love (reading) and getting paid for it. The $20 daily giveaways are real. I've just received mine yesterday. I actually didn't believe it to be true, but it is. Thank you Scott and the OBC team.
hannahb217
11/14/19
I love Online Book Club it is so much fun to use.Just won my first giveaway it's so much fun to be able to find new and awesome books to read and about 95% of the books that are presented on the site for the daily giveaways are free and awesome to read.

Tip for consumers: Enter the giveaway,it's free and fun

brendae111
11/11/19
OnLineBookClub.org is great. I read and review many different genres of books. And I won a $20 gift card. One happy camper!
ins1
11/1/19
This is the third time when I win a $20 Amazon Gift Card in the shuffle giveaway prize. Free books, great community, moral integrity, various reviews, plenty of books, Amazon Gift Cards, recreation and educative forums, amazing team, an incredible opportunity for readers, reviewers, and authors - all in one site, OnlineBookClub.org. Thank you, OBC!
jamib20
10/31/19
The giveaways are 100% realjust received my first one! This site is great. I love being able to read a variety of books AND have the opportunity to be paid for my honest opinion of them.
ruvarashea
10/21/19
So I've been entering the 20 dollar gift card give away and I actually won a great surprise and I actually got the gift card can't wait to get more books thanks to Onlinebookclub
nicholeth
10/15/19
OnlineBookClub.com's great. I have been wib them for a long time now. The books are great and I love reviewing and reading books from them. The Free daily giveaway is a great little bonus.
surabhir
10/10/19
Being a winner of the Giveaway prize of 20$ several times on the site makes me feel that my voice has been heard and will be appreciated in future! It serves as an impetus for me to serve the world of literature!
janec436
10/7/19
This is my second time I think winning the gift card and love the site great books each day is different and so easy to go through to earn entries
nehav10
10/6/19
Daily free giveaways are real. OnlineBookClub.org keeps their promises and you will have change to win them. Thank you for gift cards.
stevet370
9/28/19
A good experience: I have read more books in these last three months than in the previous ten years.
Reason I chose this business: I would prefer to have a two-way communication channel with the editor who scores my reviews.
shravsim
9/27/19
Great site for knowing about books, meet new people. The payouts and giveaways are legit.
I am learning a lot about writing. Editors ,members,administrator and moderators are very helpful.
kareno149
9/25/19
• Updated review
I love this online book club! I have met some amazing people on here that share the same passion for books that I do. Having the ability to share your thoughts with others and gain new ideas from them is the best part. I recommend this website to anyone who loves to read books and interact with others!
Reason I chose this business: I think adding a feature where I can find people that live near me and befriend them in real life would be awesome! I can meet new friends in person, and we will have a commonality already.
“I love this online book club!”
9/18/19
• Previous review
laurac607
9/24/19
thomasr451
9/23/19
• Updated review
It's been great being here at OBC.

I have learnt a lot and still hope to learn more.

Thank you.
Reason I chose this business: I hoped to work at OBC.
Reason I chose this product: I chose the product/service because it was easy, free, and fun. Also, I expected the products and services to be of high quality.
“It's been great being here at OBC”
9/15/19
• Previous review
It's been great being here at OBC.

I have learnt a lot and still hope to learn more.

Thank you.
Reason I chose this business: Perhaps a monthly game event.
bobc357
9/16/19
A large selection of books, with lots of people to share with. I love the Onlinebookclub.
Reason I chose this business: Don't change a thing
annam570
9/16/19
lenf25
9/15/19
paulj468
9/14/19

Hi, Bruce, You can sign up as a reviewer at: https://onlinebookclub.org/free-books-for-reviews.php Thank you, Scott

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

Hi, Carol, there is a contact link on every page of the website. Here is the direct link to the contact page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/contact.php

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

No, it is not a scam. It is a real way for authors to get their book read, reviewed, shared, and publicized. It is also a real way for people to get paid to do book reviews and to earn/win some Amazon gift cards legitimately.

By Sara G.

If you write a book review for onlinebookclub.org, you must follow their guidelines. Some of them are writing a short summary, answering - What did you best like/least like about the book and why? - rating the book, etc. Each review is checked for grammar and if it followed the guidelines by an editor, and then it will be published, and the reviewer is awarded points and paid. Each review must be at least 400 words. Look on the website under guidelines to get all of the requirements for writing reviews.

By Sara G.

The first thing you should do is go to the Review Team Page and sign up. Then browse the forums for welcomes and tips. Your first review will NOT be paid, but please do your best on it because it will make or break your experience.

By Chelsalina C.

The payment ranges from $5 to $60 per review. But the amount you are paid depends largely on your level.

By Michelle F.

As a reviewer. I'm not looking to make a fortune but if it works out then I won't need to find a part time job. I'm interested in good books not "50 shades of grey" .

By Lorain D.

Hi, Laura! Yes, we have many non-fiction reviews actually. You can see them at: https://onlinebookclub.org/reviews/?genre=24

By Scott H., OBC Marketing Services Representative

I think that this is a great way to get a book publicized and read by many online book club members, as many of them also will use social media to share the book. It is quite an amazing opportunity for authors, as well as book reviewers.

By Sara G.

Reviewers are paid through Paypal. You are paid as soon as your review is published.

By Michelle F.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineBookClub.org staff and other customers.

19 Photos for OnlineBookClub.org