Review of OneShotFitness

McKinney, TX 75070-2238, United States
sales@oneshotfitness.com

christopherh130
4/17/18

Charles will gladly sell you equipment, once you've paid your invoice you will have a hard time 1) getting him to not talk over you on the phone and 2) getting him to stay on the phone (yes he will hang up on you). The customer service/support team is no where near up tot he task but they do seem like decent people. They've got one guy cleaning up all the mess that Charles is creating. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS, YOU WILL REGRET IT.

carmenv24
4/13/17

I ordered a commercial Free Motion Chin/Dip Machine from them on March 7th. I was told that we would have it within 25 Business day's. We still have not received the order and nobody knows whats going on. Cant even get anybody to call me back and Charles who is the General Manager likes to hang up on his Customers. I would never recommend this company to anybody I know, horrible experience and even worse customer service. I work for a Personal Training Company in California.

jenniferj29
7/17/14

One Shot Fitness has direct warehouse pricing on all things fitness equipment. They have all of the best brands and honor free shipping and NO sales tax! I bought all of my at home fitness equipment from this site and am very pleased with the products.

Questions? Get answers from the OneShotFitness staff and other customers.

OneShotFitness?