Review of OneLogoDesign

support@onelogodesign.com

3 reviews with 4 stars

alisonb23
7/27/15

I had Gold package of stationery design from this company. I, my team and clients love the stationery design. I used to handover my beautifully designed business cards with confidence to my clients. Even the free presentation template worked really well. I normally used to send my corporate presentation to international clients and have received 9% conversions. Thanks OneLogoDesign creative team!

jakef37
7/24/15

For my marble manufacturing business I needed a creative but inspirational corporate logo. I liked corporate package of OneLogoDesign as in this I can also receive 5 pages website design with free 1 year domain and hosting. This company has superb logo design packages along with exceptional services. The cost $549 is also affordable. The designs were outstanding from logo to website and stationery. Even in this package I got single sided brochure, a complete branding package. Keep up the Good Work people!

alisona7
7/21/15

For my midsize company website I have hired this company. I required a medium size website to display my business products, company contact details and information about my company. In $595 I got a responsive website, CMS and contact form. I will definitely recommend this company as I not only got free 1 year domain and ghosting but also received free 5 stock images and blog design.

Questions? Get answers from the OneLogoDesign staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OneLogoDesign