Review of OneLogoDesign

support@onelogodesign.com

18 reviews with 1 star

thomasj184
6/15/18

International scam artist. All of what everyine said regarding the scam has happened to me also lost over $1500 so far. Well see if the states will let them get away with it. Apparently they are able to do this with no repercussions. I wished I would of tool the clues instead of letting them buy time and ruin my chance for a refund and then give me bogus work then upsell me. Yes thats the hame they play.. just a con game of easterners praying off of the public with polluted computer skills to target users on Godaddy and play a bating game, upsell.. then get slick with the naive customer. I wish there was something that could be done to help. Well see.

juanh51
12/21/17

They never delivered. For more than 1 year I've been contacting them, asking for my logo but they never delivered. They just took my money and will take yours if you hire them. I wonder why they haven't been shoot out of business by FBI or something.

enriqueo2
12/15/17

This "company" is a large group of young men hidden in some other country (likely Bulgaria) who's sole purpose is to rob people via the internet. I made the mistake of not checking the reviews before paying them. They apparently knew that I had a domain name through godaddy.com, and they texted me, claiming to be a godaddy service with huge discounts. I agreed to have them create a wordpress site, and the saga began. These boys do have designers, likely in another country, who actually do web design. But those web designers aren't what makes them their money. They use the designers to create bits of work that they can show to clients while they find ways to get more money from you. For instance, issues keep arising that "require" more money to get past. They talk at you with tech lingo that will make no sense to you. It's not designed to. It's designed to confuse you and wear you out until you pay up. They strung me along for 6 infuriating months of hell. If they don't want to hear your complaints, they simply hang up and won't take your calls again. There's no consequences and no-one to hear your grievances. After 6 months, I did get a website. But 2 days later, they took it down. This time they claimed that "a hacker in France had attacked it" and they needed me to pay $600 in "website insurance" in order for them to recover it. After two weeks of having my lawyer and tech friends constantly call and email them with threats, they put it back up. Once they did, I told them I wanted the user name and password to the site so that I could move it to the hosting company I already had (That was part of our verbal agreement. btw, they will keep "forgetting to send you any documented agreement for the work). But they refused to let me have it. So we were back to calling and threatening them for two more weeks, while they demanded another $600 as a "transfer fee." I got exhausted and paid them $300 to just get it in my hands. I paid them and then....they refused to hand it over still! Back to harassing them, as a full-time job. Within a week of calling them all day long, they gave me the codes and I got my site. This was an infuriating waste of 6 months of my life that I will never get back. I did dispute the charge with my credit card company and got my money back, but in no way was that worth my time and frustration. Keep in mind that these guys are, every day, creating new websites that offer the same services. Another person here listed some of the names of their other sites. Here's some more:
Logoventure.com

67studios.us
logoshines.com
Videocubix.com
logoshines.co.uk

These are all their companies and all of them are scam. They use godaddy and amazon name as well

billw168
9/21/17

I decided to purchase their website design services for a custom website after receiving a 50% offer (regularly $1500, paid them $750). They provided me with a one-page mock-up that I liked and wanted to move forward. However, life interrupted my plans and I was out of commission for about 8 months. When I contacted them to get the website completed, they told me I had to pay a $249 "renewal" fee or pay their regular fee of $1500. I refused and argued to no avail that they should give me what I paid for. I am now contacting my credit card company to challenge the fee and get my money back.

davem221
6/29/17

This company is most definitely is a scam- its been over 7 months and cant get them to finish the site I paid in full for. They lie and are very incompetent. Brad wilson, Thomas, Alex, Dennis Morgan, Isaac probably are all fake names as they dont speak clear english nor do they do what they say they will do. They do not return phone calls or emails. Stay far away from this half ass company

franks175
6/20/17

Looks like a fake company:
Reported them to BBB.
Took the money, then never finished the job.
No answers to phone calls or emails.
They were bought by www.reckonmediallc.com Reckon Media LLC, TX
Also named as owner Adrian Coffey a.coffey86@yahoo.com
All of them never bothered to get back to me.

janetr73
6/7/17

Paid $200 for a logo/website design and got the logo but nothing for website. They promised me a 120$ refund a month ago and still haven't got it. As per the the reviews you will read they don't return your phone calls, you can never get someone on the phone and even if they promise to give you a refund they wont. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY who claims they are a sister company to GODADDY!!!! everything they say is lies!!!!!! If you do get scammed you have 90days to file a claim with your back or credit card company so take fast action if you have already paid them and get your money back in the time delay allowed by law.

js295
5/26/17

DO NOT USE! SCAMMERS!!!!! ANY REVIEW ON HERE THAT IS POSITIVE IS POSTED BY THEM. THIS IS A WARNING, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK YOU WILL LOSE MONEY AND YOUR WEBSITE.

jsjajajaw
5/15/17

After 90 days you have to repay for the logo you already paid for to get the file again. Pathetic and would never recommend to any business or any individual looking to get design work done. Do not fall for their scams/deals

jennam32
4/21/17

Horrible horrible company. Do not use, I paid them $650 for a website and they built the 1st 1/8 th of it and just stopped. They wouldn't answer my phone calls and told me they were finished, 1/2 of my website is in a differ language and demo pages.

craigb70
3/1/17

outsourceI hired them to do a logo for me, it came back great. I hired them again to redo my website and boy was that a mistake! I started this on 12/07/2016 and was sent this email. My name is Jim Collins. I will be working with you as the Project Manager for your Design and Development Project with One Logo Design. Your order has been received successfully.

I will be assisting you throughout the process to provide you with the designs as per your specs. Our normal delivery time on initial design concept is 48hrs to 72hrs once the complete specs are provided. We are available Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm PST.
On Dec 15th they sent me another companies design, I ask them if they were going to copy that design and put in my information.

To jump to the point this 48 to 72hr (almost 3 months now) website is still a disaster and I cant get a call back. I think they outsourced the jobs to other countries that work for pennies on the dollar.

STAY AWAY

gm82
1/20/17

I bought logo, brochure, banner and website on October 3, 2016. Today is January 20, 2017 and I have not even got a logo design back from this company. I have called 60-70 times, I have emailed Edwin Green (Account Manager) 10-15 times and not once have they called me back. When you do reach someone they act like they have no idea of who you are and its your fault that they took your money and haven't provided anything in return. Do yourself a favor and stay away from www.OneLogoDesign,com if you want anything done.

mannyg4
12/12/16

They barely know English. The work they do is trash and unfinished. Then they disappear. Brian and Joey are liars

nathanc49
10/4/16

I called to asked to be removed from their text list which I never signed up for. The guy on the phone told me to F*** off $#*! once I asked him. Great company you got there and quality employees.

helenaf2
9/27/16

No response for weeks, cannot follow simple directions. THE worst customer service and the worst experience !!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!

marieb98
9/23/16

I regrettably chose OneLogo Design for my New business Logo and Branding and website revamp and experienced nothing but belligerent and unprofessional responses and service. It was much like another review where the gentleman wasn't getting any response back from them. They take your money upfront with a verbal guarantee to give you a full money back guarantee if you're not satisfied....even that poses a challenge when they won't respond to any emails. Then they send you their refund policy explaining that based on hours worked on your project you'll get a proportional refund, how convenient when they spend countless days and hours with your projects tied up so they can claim them as billable hours to you and never produce a final project. I am so fed up with people and companies that take our money and never intend to produce anything. I am currently seeking Legal action against OneLogo for a full refund and cost for damages as they have put my business at a loss for missing deadlines and wasting my time.

I hope no on else will ever have to deal with this company; there are so many more legit and wonderful professional companies out there. Do your research and don't fall into a trap like OneLogoDesign.

Respectfully,
Marie

johnk311
8/5/16

I purchased their gold package and they sent me some mediocre logo designs and I gave very specific instructions on how I would like the logo revised and they sent more logos without using any of the instructions I gave them. This was back on July 10th and I have yet to receive another logo or have I been able to get a hold of them by phone or email, I called for the 5th time and finally got a hold of Edwin yesterday August 4th and he assured me he would take of of this and get back to me within an hour, well here it is over 24 hours later and once again he is not answering his phone or replying to my email.

The most unprofessional service experience I have ever had, they will not respond at all to my emails or return my phone calls when I leave messages asking Edwin to simply call me so that we can get this logo finished and be done with it.

I wish I had never done business with this company.

Questions? Get answers from the OneLogoDesign staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OneLogoDesign