Review of Onefax

onefax.com@anonymize.com

1 Review From Our Community

cheryllk
12/20/08

90-Day Free Trial - Total Blunder - Do Not Subscribe - Onefax.com offers a service to consumers of receiving or sending faxes via computer or email. I signed up for the advertised 90-Day Free Trial. Then while reviewing the phone numbers the company had for selection of your new fax number I realized that they did not have any in (or near) my area code.

My business is a very local business so I realized I had to cancel this 90-Day Free Trial and seek out a different service.

Recap - Ordered the service and cancelled same day. When cancelling the service I asked for an email confirmation back that the request has been received and processsed. Then I receive an invoice from this company. I email back their support and billing department and reiterate the cancellation. They email me back a Ticket Number! I ofcourse reply that this must be handled immediately by a manager. To date I have received 6 Tickets from this completely inept company. This has been ongoing since October - I really can't believe it.

Questions? Get answers from the Onefax staff and other customers.

Onefax?