Review of Onedate

Tel: 1281978016

2 reviews with 4 stars

ritur1
7/11/13

I'm member of onedate.com from last few months and I must say that this site is really cool. This is one of the simplest and serious site that i've ever visited. Obviously as in every dating site there are some negative points but as compared to other sites this is more serious one with a large number of active users. The cost is medium and the users are not scammers! I strongly recommend this site to all..

sonyas3
7/5/13

Hey guys! I'm using this site from last 7 months and I must say that this site is really cool. I don't understand some bad comments about this site, but for me and for many other people I know this is a great site for dating. First of all it is really simple to use and it is well done graphically, secondly there are many active users on this site and last but not the least the there are guys for serious dating as well. Offcourse in every dating site there are some fake people with fake profiles but among all the dating sites I've been used in past 2 years I found this one the best one!

Questions? Get answers from the Onedate staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Onedate