Review of OMGFidget

sales@omgfidget.com

1 Review From Our Community

tristenm
1/15/17

I ordered the OMG spinner from this website, on 1/11 during a promotion they had which guaranteed my order would be shipped out within 24-hours of ordering, so I gladly payed an extra $12 get 2-day shipping and receive my order quickly.

However, on 1/13 my order still had not shipped which led to me sending them an email (they don't have a phone number available to call) regarding the status of my package in the morning, towards the end of the day I sent a second email requesting a refund. It is now 1/15 and I still have not heard back from them.

I work in customer service, and cannot imagine ignoring a customer especially after not fulfilling a guarantee.

I will be filing for a refund through my credit card company after the weekend and swear off this company.

Edit: My credit card company gave me my money back for this transaction. They claimed that they never heard from OMGfidget.

Questions? Get answers from the OMGFidget staff and other customers.

OMGFidget?