Review of Omg-snk.webs

Silver Spring, Maryland 20910, United States
omg-snk@hotmail.com

anonc1
5/4/16

The first item I bought took for ever! I didn't get responses. When the item finally arrived it was well worth the wait! The next few items I purchase, I decided to email and engage in conversation and lead times before putting in the order. I was quoted 2 weeks from purchase to my door. They showed up in 18-20 days. Still not perfect but the pieces are one of a kinds, and ultimately worth the wait.

annonc
10/18/15

Ordered my card months ago. Since I used my money order im out 150 bucks. Dont trust these guys

johnj169
3/14/15

Paid $141.05 and got nothing , it's been almost a month, only got one email response. Had to call bank and have charges reversed, complete scumbag

rc51
1/20/15

UPDATE: After the delay and following up on the Neo Geo X forums I did eventually receive my order and it works great. Just expect some delay in getting your order fulfilled as it turns out it's one guy that's doing all that tedious work. If you order, you must factor in the wait time, but once it arrives, it's worth it.

ORIGINAL POST: Neo Geo X fans need to be careful and think twice before ordering anything from this site. After ordering almost a month ago, there has been no feedback whether my item has been shipped, and no response to my follow up email. I checked on the neo geo forums and it turns out I'm not the only one. Others have received their items in the past, but it looks like orders dating back from several months ago have been left unfulfilled. Be careful!

Questions? Get answers from the Omg-snk.webs staff and other customers.

Omg-snk.webs?