Review of OMEGA Watch

Biel/Bienne, Canton of Bern, Switzerland
Tel: 1-800-766-6342

adamk2
10/30/10
I just want to warn anybody and everybody that, YOU DO NOT WANT TO PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE. The web site is a FRAUD!!! don't waste your hard earned money on fake watches that you think is the real deal. If it's to good to be true, you know it's a fake!!! follow your instinct. I didn't , now i'm paying for it!!!!!
Please pass this on!!!!
daveg6
10/21/10
AVOID THIS SITE

This site caught my eye because of the professional look. They had contact information, so I decided to send them a email regarding an Omega watch that I had my eye on. I never got a reponse.

I decided to dig, and they were not rated with the BBB. In addition, I looked up the site info on Alexa and the address that they provided may have been just an office. I took the address and did a street view in Google. The "boutique" they show on their website is totally bogus.

The final nail in the coffin, is that if you look at the Terms of Use, they offer no refunds, what you buy is what you get.
joaquima
6/7/10
kirkc
5/1/10
I received my "Omega Watch" today - very dissappointed!!! For $560. I could have bought 5-6 of these watches - inside the cystal face a letter in the word Chronometer - the 2nd "o" was half missing! The band had sharp edges - the 12'oclock marker was not flush with bezel, but quite raised - the numbers 5, 10, 15,...going around inside of crystal are very very small - and to top it off...there's a small fiber inside the crystal at the #7!!! Not Good!! To sum it up - DO NOT BUY FROM OMEGAWATCH.ME/OMEGA WATCH STORE !!! Save up and get the real thing from an Omega Jeweler/Authentic - NOT "Brand New", but "Authentic!!! KC

I was a fool to think that the watches on this site was legite. I hope that nobody else is suckered in. The only thing I have to say is " STUPID IS, STUPID DOES!!! and STUPID ME!!!!. Just save your money and get the real watch from the store, don't shop online for high price items, too many scam web sites out there. Please warn all your friends and family about (omegawatch.me) FRAUD web site.

By ADAM K.
Questions? Get answers from the OMEGA Watch staff and other customers.

OMEGA Watch?