Ombudsman Ontario

Ombudsman Ontario has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ombudsman Ontario ranks 118th among Lawyer sites.

How would you rate Ombudsman Ontario?

“Dysfunctional ONTARIO OMBUDSMAN”

Frank L.
3/2/21

I telephoned the Office of the Ontario Ombudsman concerning the status of my complaint letters concerning 4 court employees. A man, asked me to wait while he found my file. As I was waiting, my telephone was quickly disconnected. I dialed the Ontario Ombudsman a SECOND time, and asked why I had been cut off, but he offered no answer. He again told me to wait, and again the telephone was quickly disconnected. I dialed the Ontario Ombudsman a THIRD time and again asked what was going on, and why I was constantly being disconnected. He offered no explanation as to what was causing the constant disconnecting of the phone lines. He then stated that that my complaints had been resolved "last June" and that the file had been closed. I asked him how it had been resolved, since I had never been notified in any way, but he did not answer my question. I asked him if it was normal procedure to close a file without informing the complainant, but again he did not answer my question. I told him that I was complaining about the misconduct of 4 Courthouse employees. He stated that the Ontario Ombudsman did not handle complaints about Courthouse employees. I told him that the Ontario Ombudsman did indeed oversee courthouse employees because they were employed by the Ministry of the Attorney General which was in their overview. He then stated that courthouse employees did not work for the Ministry of the Attorney General. I asked him if he had ever checked who paid courthouse employees, and he stated that he was unable to check who the 4 persons in question were actually employed by. I then asked him for his name and my phone again became immediately disconnected for the FOURTH time. Please note that the Ontario Ombudsman is a LAWYER and therefore will ignore all complaints concerning lawyers, employees of the Attorney General and the Legal Mafia! Readers of this post should ask the Ontario Attorney General why the Ontario Ombudsman has not been fired for violating his job description and responsibilities as listed in the Ombudsman Act?

frankl260
March 2nd, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Ombudsman Ontario staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ombudsman Ontario?

Have a question about Ombudsman Ontario?