Review of OlympicEyewear

sales@olympiceyewear.com

joanb98
Joan B.
2/15/19

I searched and searched for a reasonably priced sunglasses pouch in bulk. Thank goodness i finally found you.

lakeitham1
LAKEITHA M.
2/8/19

My shopping experience has been great so far. I've already received my products. I am excited to see what my customers think of the products.

crissyc3
crissy c.
2/8/19

I just received my first order and love the product! I will definitely be a repeat customer with you. Thank you so much

briane155
Brian E.
2/5/19

On website it said no shipping on 300 or more. I was charged shipping on a 312 dollar order. Tried to call number listed and said yall was closed at 1230pm est today.

crissyc2
crissy c.
2/2/19

This is my first time on your site and I really like the selection of your product. I look forward to our new business relations. The order went through fast and efficient, thanks again.
Crissy

markd596
Mark D.
1/24/19

Been ordering with y’all for the past five years and have no intention of stopping. I spread the word whenever I can

jonathanm261
Jonathan M.
1/22/19

Site is pretty easy to find the style you need but also is out of stock of what I am actually looking for

kevinl381
Kevin l.
1/20/19

brought from yous b4, fast carting too, only 1 week from US to New zedland and i buy the cheepest cartage too. Oh and during a federal shut down too, thanks guys/gals, Kev babe;>

sallyc102
Sally C.
1/15/19

Had problems ordering, buy customer service is helped me with my issues. Quick response from them. Thank you for all your help.

joshuam297
joshua m.
1/12/19

a little surprised to see the discount change to full priced items only. but still will only buy from you guys

craige116
Craig E.
12/31/18

QUICK AND EASY GREAT PRICES

Great service However would want a commercial invoice on purchase next time to add to my customs documents. since it was a requirement

thanks

clarenced22
Clarence D.
12/23/18

My first time using your site you've really easy to do and I hope to do business with you more often thank you very much

stephaniec350
Stephanie C.
12/10/18

You’ve got a very efficient and easy to shop site, start to finish. And your email sale promo brought me here when restocking my sunglasses was not on the menu tonight!

johnm2631
John M.
12/6/18

Great site, great prices; fabulous selection of polarized sunglasses. Shop to your heart's content. Enjoy.

austinl62
Austin L.
12/5/18

Placed an order for a dozen glasses. Did not know they were assorted colors (thought they were all the same color of the display). Emailed them back and received a very quick response placing the order on hold so I could choose a different order. Much appreciated!

keithr138
Keith R.
12/4/18

Returning customer. Good selection of sunglasses! Quick delivery. Love the free shipping option. Bulk ordering discount is definitely a good way to keep me coming back.

gabrielg84
Gabriel G.
12/3/18

Great! Easy to find all the information I needed, the site is a little clunky on mobile devices but still functions to my needs!

christiner107
Christine R.
11/26/18

Excellent site. My son has an eye sensitivity and I am so happy we found Olympic Eyewear as we have purchased multiple sunglasses.

sheril22
Sheri L.
11/26/18

My husband.loves the X-LOOP sunglasses!! and he is very Particle. So That says it ALL!! Very pleased with Quality and fit !! Ordered a couple years ago !! Ready for more !! Get more in wilder colors !! maybe camo

patrickj67
Patrick J.
11/25/18

Web site visuals and navigation supurb. Smooth easy transaction the delivery price was higher than expected, otherwise I simply want to thank you for being there!! )))

jessicah344
Jessica H.
11/21/18

The site has improved and is less cluttered, but is still difficult to navigate. It would be nice to have a page that contained all of the styles available to order and scroll through all of the pages. I am scrolling back and forth from style categories to see if there are any other styles that I would like to order. The quality is fairly good and good variety. I also wish there were more new styles

susieh33
Susie H.
11/21/18

My billing address is different than my shipping address and the system wouldn't let me change it. Once I changed shipping then both shipping and billing address changed. Alot of wasted time trying it numerous times.

seanm236
Sean M.
11/1/18

I purchase your sunglasses for the gift shop at Four Points Sheraton in San Diego. I started this when I took over as Food and Beverage Director here. I have always had great customer service from your company. Thank you.

ahshlandam
Ahshlanda M.
10/31/18

Great buying experience. I had a question and when emailed customer service they were very quick to respond and resolve my issues very quickly. Those are the kind of things that makes me a repeat customer. I'll definitely order again.

moniquet17
Monique T.
10/30/18

Just make sure it's delivered unbroken and I'll remain happy. With genuine love. Have a continued grand day

Questions? Get answers from the OlympicEyewear staff and other customers.

OlympicEyewear?