Review of OlympicEyewear

Tel: +1.8019751522
sales@olympiceyewear.com

palomah2
7/14/19

I love the choice of sunglasses and the quality and price is good but I am really disappointed with the choice of transport possibilities. We are only given 2 companies and their options and the cost of shipping is unbelievably high, nearly half the cost of my total orders. The last time I opted for the USPS service and paid top dollar thinking I would receive my package just as it says "priority express international". Well I still haven't received it after 9 days... quite frankly, the cost and method of delivery prevents myself and others I know from making more frequent orders from Olympic

zsazsap
Zsazsa P.
7/9/19

I have glasses I wanted to send back but
No one ever sent me a return sticker so there is sitting I shop with you all a lot though....

sujanap5
sujana p.
7/1/19

No complain for price & quality of the product.but i would suggest to make deliver little fast.even its free after more than 300$ order.
best customer service,very quick responded staff.

roseannm7
Roseann M.
6/27/19

I had a problem checking out, the 1st time around the system would not let me put my CC info in. I changed to PayPal just to reset it and changed it back to CC and it worked. I thought someone might want to know this information.

maryp532
Mary P.
6/26/19

Received the order today and am so pleased with the delivery time and quality of the sunglasses. Parents wil be thrilled to have REAL sun protection for their kids at an affordable price.

shannonp132
6/23/19

I loved my Giselle sunglesses that I purchased in this company. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nathans203
Nathan S.
6/21/19

Love the search features. Allows me to narrow down what type I am looking for versus just the brand!

bobbyc95
Bobby C.
6/13/19

Olympiceyewear has the best selection a great website outstanding customer service FIVE STAR ALL THE WAY!!!

brendas395
Brenda S.
6/12/19

I love doing business with your company. You always have the brands I want and all the latest styles! Awesome experience! I have never been substituted or backordered nor have I received damaged mdse. due to shipping. I have done business with you for over a decade.

yvonnem129
Yvonne M.
6/12/19

Site was very easy to navigate. Hope I like the sunglasses. Hope to do more business with the company in the future.

terrir40
Terri R.
6/8/19

The site has a nice collection of sunglasses/shades which appear to be of good quality. The site is easy to navigate. My online shopping experience was fun, easy and the checkout process was seamless.

tamikas15
tamika s.
5/26/19

I love all the glasses and style choices so far. I wish there were fewer colors but I still like the site

nathang88
Nathan G.
5/22/19

I was searching for a pair of sunglasses I liked, using this sight I found I could buy more pairs in bulk than on amazon or other competing sights. My only worry is that when they say "assorted" pairs that I will get multiples of one color variation and miss out on other color variations. The sunglasses I purchases have 7 variations and I would had to get multiples of one in the dozen and not get at least one pair of each variation. I would like to see a guarantee that when you choose assorted that you get at least one pair of each variation.

bradym70
BRADY M.
5/17/19

Olympic Eyewear has an amazing variety of products at very reasonable prices. it couldn't be any easier to process my order.

cedrickg1
CEDRICK G.
5/15/19

IT WAS QUICK AND EAZY. THANKS! Eazy check out. Good communication via email. Will do more business with your company...

bentonj4
Benton J.
5/13/19

I am a first time buyer but I like how you have the picture of each style in different colors so you can see what they look like in those individual colors. I just opened a shop so its very important on making the right choices for my customers and the future of my business. Thanks

kenyettam1
Kenyetta M.
5/10/19

the sunglasses are beautiful Next time can it be more assorted i received a lot of one color in the dozen.

joeb669
Joe B.
5/9/19

Website should have an "about us" link, with images of the premises, workers, management, and so forth. A business profile, to match up with the norm, like the old-line companies.

candiceb71
Candice B.
5/4/19

I just ordered it was fast and efficient so far. The over all cost of shipping was a bit high in my opinion, but lets see how fast my package gets here. And hopefully nothing is broken, also i guess the overall price of what i paid for my item shipping is ok its just you budget for a certain price then shipping is almost 1/2 of the price of your order, that always sucks.

rachellef20
Rachelle F.
5/3/19

So far its great... I've been looking for this exact pair of sunglasses for almost a year now so I'm very happy

luisf75
Luis F.
4/30/19

Through no fault of your own, some of the aviators I was here for have been discontinued. That being said, I'm still loyal to Olympic Eyewear.

charmainee3
Charmaine E.
4/26/19

I pay for three days shipping...yet still I have to wait for 6 days are more to get my order...that not fair....so I pay for flat rate instead.....and I need it faster....but three days shipping is just like the flat rate. Thank you my order did come on time.

jonathang150
Jonathan G.
4/22/19

I love the shopping experience and quality but just wish shipping did not have to be so costly & take so long. but the quality tops it all !

equandaj
Equanda J.
4/21/19

I love how I get my package quick and they look good not cheap!! Thank you for selling good quality sunglasses. I wish the shipping wasn't so pricy but its worth it! I Will continue to order from this company. Thanks!

thomasp322
thomas p.
4/12/19

Website kept asking to log in when I did and I did a selection thru me out and said to login several timex

Questions? Get answers from the OlympicEyewear staff and other customers.

OlympicEyewear?