Review of OlympicEyewear

sales@olympiceyewear.com

thomasp322
thomas p.
4/12/19

Website kept asking to log in when I did and I did a selection thru me out and said to login several timex

jamayak
Jamaya K.
4/4/19

The shipping took too long for my liking. I expect my order to at least be shipped the next day, it didn't take me long to pay for the glass so I feel as though shipping shouldn't have taken so long and been so pricey.

stevenp278
steven p.
4/2/19

love this site and what it has to offer. made my first order and if all goes well will be a returning customer with bigger orders in the near future. bless

tamikac12
TAMIKA C.
3/30/19

Love the huge selection!!! The prices are the best I have ever seen! I will be a "Forever Customer"!

stare5
Star E.
3/30/19

So far I'm very satisfy with the shipping policy and receiving my supplies. Thank you so much. Star Edwards

feliciam59
Felicia M.
3/29/19

Shopping has been great hopefully the product is as good as it looks online! Will give feedback once I receive my order.

latishab11
LATISHA B.
3/26/19

I am very pleased with my order and will tell others about this amazing company. Thank you for the prompt delivery as well.

lukes116
Luke S.
3/25/19

Originally 4s because cynic. Your site is quite amazing though, the only issue I balked at was shipping costs (thanks amazon) but total cost was still very reasonable. Sorry for the small order :D

lakiab1
Lakia B.
3/25/19

I’m so glad I found you. The quality is amazing for the price and the website is easy to navigate.

carolel29
Carole L.
3/22/19

your site is very easy to use and understand. I appreciate how the shipping is updated automatically once the zip is put in. I just wish the quantity of each of color was included in the description

draveng
Draven G.
3/21/19

I never get any promo codes to shop here and order more- I’ve also tried to reach customer service regarding my last order and didn’t hear back. I do love the selection offered and they typically ship fast even though you have to pay for shipping. There should be repeat customer discounts and I should be able to reach someone my last shipment had a few damaged pairs and I still haven’t been able to talk to anyone about it but other than that the glasses I ordered sold quickly and I’m ordering more.

kishaw3
Kisha W.
3/17/19

This is my first time ordering from this company. But very excited if the different styles of glasses very cute and reasonable.

kenr80
Ken R.
3/16/19

Bought two pair of glasses and would love a few more so found the name and your website and ordering was easy .. Thank you

darricej
DARRICE J.
3/12/19

Delivery was extremely slow. When I ordered shipping said 3-5 days. Delivery actually took 3 weeks. I called customer service 2 weeks after my purchase to ask what was wrong. They stated some of my items were out of stock. I can understand items being on backorder but I don't understand the lack of communication.

Overall items shipped were great!

shirleyh140
Shirley H.
3/2/19

Great styles, easy navigation and checkout. Once I receive the products I can give a different review on recommending others to your site.

stare4
Star E.
2/22/19

I did get a shipment that I did not want I didn't order children's glasses. And I'd like to return them.

joanb98
Joan B.
2/15/19

I searched and searched for a reasonably priced sunglasses pouch in bulk. Thank goodness i finally found you.

lakeitham1
LAKEITHA M.
2/8/19

My shopping experience has been great so far. I've already received my products. I am excited to see what my customers think of the products.

crissyc3
crissy c.
2/8/19

I just received my first order and love the product! I will definitely be a repeat customer with you. Thank you so much

briane155
Brian E.
2/5/19

On website it said no shipping on 300 or more. I was charged shipping on a 312 dollar order. Tried to call number listed and said yall was closed at 1230pm est today.

crissyc2
crissy c.
2/2/19

This is my first time on your site and I really like the selection of your product. I look forward to our new business relations. The order went through fast and efficient, thanks again.
Crissy

markd596
Mark D.
1/24/19

Been ordering with y’all for the past five years and have no intention of stopping. I spread the word whenever I can

jonathanm261
Jonathan M.
1/22/19

Site is pretty easy to find the style you need but also is out of stock of what I am actually looking for

kevinl381
Kevin l.
1/20/19

brought from yous b4, fast carting too, only 1 week from US to New zedland and i buy the cheepest cartage too. Oh and during a federal shut down too, thanks guys/gals, Kev babe;>

sallyc102
Sally C.
1/15/19

Had problems ordering, buy customer service is helped me with my issues. Quick response from them. Thank you for all your help.

Questions? Get answers from the OlympicEyewear staff and other customers.

OlympicEyewear?