Review of Olotel

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

hayleyf2
11/8/13

My Review: Olotels.com is fraudulent and rips people off, their customer service is sub par at BEST. They've done absolutely nothing to accommodate a mistake or glitch made on their website which landed me with a SINGLE bed room which I booked a 2 DOUBLE bed room. I offered to pay extra and be moved to a room that had 2 beds instead of the room that their website messed up which had one bed. Couldn't do anything for me. Their customer service department called and harassed me, being nasty and cutting me off, not letting me finish a sentence and still not offering me any help, all she said was this is my fault and that I need to deal with it. I told her I was disputing the charges with my credit card company and that if she has nothing else to say, to disconnect the line or I'll forward to my attorneys. She continued to speak over and harass. me. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, GLITCHES IN WEBSITE, POOR QUALITY. Do not book with them.

Questions? Get answers from the Olotel staff and other customers.

Olotel?